Air Canada Seat Selection
If you have made a reservation with Air Canada but couldn’t get your desired seat, we have good news for you. Air Canada lets you select the seat of your choice if they are available and not already booked by other passengers. And we are here to inform you about the entire process of the Air Canada Seat Selection Process. Read this blog till the end to understand everything you need to know about seat assignment.
What is Air Canada Seat Selection?
When you book a flight, you might want to book an aisle seat or front seat for that extra leg space. The Air Canada Seat Selection process lets you select the seat of your choice so that you fly comfortably with them. You can choose your seat at the time of the booking as well as at the time of check-in. Let’s have a look at how this is done.
Things to Know Before the Seat Selection Process
Before going along with the Air Canada Seat Selection, keep these points in mind.
- According to the policy of the airline, passengers can select their desired seat at the time of check-in for free.
- In case you want to select your seat before check-in at the time of booking or in between the booking and check-in that you will have to pay an additional fee for the same.
- The charges for Air Canada Seat Selection for a basic fare varies between $20-$100. In the case of standard fare tickets, the fare falls between $20 to $50.
How to Select Seat in Advance Booking?
In case you want to book a seat in advance, you will have to reach their website and follow the below-mentioned steps.
- Go to the website of the airline.
- Go to the “Check-In” option available on the menu bar of the airline.
- Now, enter your booking details, the last name you entered, and the confirmation code you must have received from the airline via mail after the booking was made.
- There you will find the option of Air Canada Seat Selection. Go to that option and select the seat of your choice from the available seats.
- After confirming the process, you will receive the boarding pass. You can use it like that or get it printed.
- Head to the payment page and make the payment for the selected seat, and you are good to go.
Methods to Reserve Your Air Canada Seat
One of the two ways of choosing your seat is doing it while booking the ticket. You need to follow the below-mentioned steps to do so.
- Go to the book a flight option available on the airline’s website.
- Enter the required details such as departure and landing location, journey dates, and the number of people traveling.
- Available flights will appear on your screen. Book the flight of your choice and head to the Air Canada Seat Selection option, and reserve the seat you want to travel with.
- Go to the payment page and pay for the ticket and seat, and your reservation is made.
After booking the flight
You can also book a seat for your preference after booking and before checking in.
- Head to the website of the airline.
- Go to the manage my flight option and there you will find the option of seat selection.
- Now, click on that option and select the seat of your choice.
- Head to the payment page, where you will have to pay the charges for the selected seat.
- And the seat of your choice is booked.
How Do I Change My Seat on Air Canada?
Are you looking to change your seat on Air Canada? Do you want to know the best methods to change your seat Air Canada? If yes, then check out the ultimate methodologies that can help you in the best possible way:
Online Method to Change Your Seat
- You need to first open its registered site on your mobile device or laptop to start the procedure.
- After that, you need to easily type your login details to sign in to your account.
- Next, you have to press the “Manage My Bookings” option.
- Here, you need to enter your booking information.
- After finding your ticket, you need to click on the “Edit” icon.
- Then, you have to navigate the “Seat Selection” map.
- You need to open it and then search for your desired seat when you find it.
- If you find your favorite seat, select it and save the changes.
- Complete the payment to confirm your seat on Air Canada.
Offline Method to Change Your Seat
- If you are the one who is looking to change your seat on Air Canada and thinking about using the offline method, then you should first find out the contact number which can lead you to connect with its expert.
- If you have chosen Air Canada change my seat option, it will be great for you to use the customer service telephone number.
- Once you find the ideal telephone number per your desired language or region, you need to dial it instantly and listen to the instructions.
- According to the automated instructions, you need to press the correct button to speak with its live agent.
- Share your booking details with its executive and address your desired seat.
- Request to make the seat change and pay for the customization.
So, if you are looking to know more about the seat change on Air Canada, you need to connect with its customer service, or you can also read out the Air Canada change seat policy from its official site.
How to Request a Refund from Air Canada?
Did you cancel your flight booking of Air Canada? Are you looking to apply for an Air Canada refund? If yes, then here are the best methods that you can use:
Online Method for Refund
- If you want to get a refund from Air Canada, you need first to visit its registered website on your respective device.
- After that, you have to log into your account.
- Next, you need to tap on the “Manage My Bookings” icon.
- Here, you have to enter your ticket info to find your cancelled ticket.
- When you find your cancelled Air Canada flight ticket, you need to go to the bottom of the page.
- Navigate the “Refund” button and click on it.
- Fill in all the needed information and follow the instructions to complete the online refund process.
Offline Method for Refund
- To get a refund from Air Canada, you can also take help from its customer service anytime you want.
- You need to find its customer service telephone number based on your region or language.
- Dial it and press the right button to connect with its customer service agent.
- When you connect to its agent, you need to address your cancelled ticket details.
- In the end, raise a request to apply for a refund.
You will also get a URL that will help you get the Air Canada refund status.
Well, if you have learned about how to get your money back from Air Canada, then here are the important points that you should know about its policy:
- According to the Air Canada refund policy, you can apply for a refund from its official site and assistance from its customer service.
- If you apply for a refund within 24-hours of booking, you can get a refund for your non-refundable Air Canada flight ticket.
- But, after 24 hours, you will not get a complete refund for your cancelled ticket.
- Also, the refund will be transferred to your bank account within one week.
To know more about the Air Canada refund policy, you can speak with its agent, or you can also open its official site anytime you want. You will get the best answers from its experts easily.