Allegiant Unaccompanied Minor Policy
As to confirm this fact, children below 15 years old do not get Allegiant Unaccompanied Minor service. However, minors can fly on Allegiant Air, but there are certain terms and conditions that you need to follow. But before learning the concept of its unaccompanied minor service, let’s learn about Allegiant Air.
Founded in January 1997, Allegiant Air, an ultra-low-cost airline company, offers the best airline facilities at an affordable price. With the help of 124 aircraft, Allegiant easily serves passengers from 129 destinations.
Now, if you are eager to find out the important facts of its unaccompanied minor terms and conditions, you should carefully check out the information below.
Allegiant Air Unaccompanied Minor Policy
If you are looking to let your minors fly alone on Allegiant Air, then you must know about its unaccompanied minor policy. It will help you with the easy terms which you can use for minors’ flight booking and also let you ensure the kids’ safety. Look at the points added for further info:
- As per the Allegiant Air Unaccompanied Minor Policy, Allegiant Air does not accept unaccompanied minors under the age group of 15.
- Kids who are below 14 years are not allowed to onboard the Allegiant Air flight alone.
Minors under 14 years require a guardian to fly on Allegiant Air flights.
- Also, the guardian must be at least 15 years old.
- Kids who are between the age group of 15 to 17 years can purchase their Allegiant Air flight ticket from its official website.
- Allegiant Air will not allow any minors to onboard the flight if there are any weather issues from the departure or at the arrival destination.
- Minors below 18 years old and looking to travel on Allegiant Air must provide age proof or the date of birth certificate.
- The minors who are traveling on Allegiant Air should be under the guidance and care of their parents during the flight.
- Kids who are under minor terms can also become lap passengers on Allegiant Air flights.
- Also, the guardian must provide government-verified identity documents that prove the relationship between the guardian and the kids.
How can I make an Allegiant Unaccompanied Minor booking?
Are you thinking about planning a trip for your minor, and for that, you want to make an Allegiant Unaccompanied Minor booking? Well, if this is what you want, then you must look at the methods mentioned below:
Via the Official Website,
- Firstly, you need to visit the official website of Allegiant Air.
- Secondly, you have to enter your login info to sign into your registered account.
- Afterward, you should tap on the “Advance Option” and select “Special Assistance.”
- Next, you need to type the name of the destination where you want to let your kids fly.
- After that, you have to fill in the required information about your minors.
- Select the ideal seats for your kids.
- You also need to provide the necessary documents to prove the minors’ age.
- Guardian should also add government-verified documents to complete the children’s flight booking procedure.
- Lastly, you must pay for the ticket to confirm the booking.
Via Phone Call,
- Dial Allegiant Air phone number 1 (702) 505-8888 or +1-860-590-8822 (OTA) to start the unaccompanied minor Allegiant Air flight booking.
- Secondly, you will hear the automated on-call IVR voice menu.
- Carefully listen to the IVR menu.
- Afterward, follow the IVR menu and press the right key to connect with its representative.
- Now, you need to share the name of the destination where you want to let your kids travel with Allegiant.
- Next, you have to provide all the important details about the kids and guardians.
- You also need to share the government-certified documents that showcase the age of the minors. Share the documents for the verification of the relationship between guardians and kids.
- To complete the booking, you need to choose the payment method and complete the payment.
Allegiant Unaccompanied Minor Requirements
It is not an easy task for any parents to let their kids fly alone. So, if you are seeking to take Allegiant unaccompanied minor service, you need to know some requirements. Below are the points which will explain to you about it briefly:
- According to the unaccompanied minor service of Allegiant Air, parents or guardians must be available during the check-in of minors.
- Also, the parents or guardians should be available to pick up their kids from the airport.
- During the Allegiant Air flight, kids must carry their government-verified identity cards. It is mandatory for all minors flying on Allegiant.
- The guardians and minors need to show their identity cards and proof of relation while check-in and receiving from the airport.
- It is mandatory that the adults, parents, or guardians who will pick up or receive minors from the airport must have government-verified proof of the relationship between the kids, names, contact info, and address proof.
- Parents or guardians should carry more than one copy of the unaccompanied minor form.
- Also, minors should arrive at the airport early to experience an easy check-in procedure.
- Parents or guardians should also reach the airport 30 minutes before the scheduled Allegiant flight arrival time.
Allegiant Air Unaccompanied Minor Fee
If you are planning to book a flight ticket for minors on Allegiant, then you must be looking to know about the Allegiant Air Unaccompanied Minor Fee. Below is the complete information about the fees that you need to pay for the minor flight booking:
Minors between 15 to 17 years don’t need to pay any fee for flight booking. There is no extra fee or hidden charges for minors’ flight bookings on Allegiant Air.
To get more information about the unaccompanied minor fee, you can speak to a live person at Allegiant anytime.
Travelling with Children on Allegiant
You must know some rules before traveling with children on Allegiant. Below is the table which will explain everything you briefly:
|Minors’ Age (During the time of travel)||Seat||Documentation||Accompanied by|
|Kids below 2 years||Lap or FAA-certified kids’ car seat.||Government-verified birth certificate.||An adult at least 15 years in age.|
|Kids between 2 to 14 years||Own a seat and also not allowed to sit in the exit row.||Government-verified birth certificate.||An adult at least 15 years in age.|
|Kids between 15 to 17 years||Own seat||Government-verified birth certificate.||Allowed to fly alone.|
|Kids of 18 years or above||Own seat||Government issues identity proof||Look at the TSA requirements.|