Frontier Unaccompanied Minor : Traveling with Minors in Frontier Airlines
Frontier Unaccompanied Minor policy is only applicable to minors who have an adult with them while traveling. Also, the adult must be above 15 years old. Since November 2018, Frontier Airlines is not offering minor services to kids traveling alone.
The ultra-low-cost airline company of the United States, Frontier Airlines, was founded on 8 Feb 1994. The best-in-class customer service, along with the passengers-oriented unaccompanied minor policy, makes Frontier Airlines one of the most reliable airline companies in the current industry.
So, if you want in-depth information about the unaccompanied minor policy of Frontier Airlines, you should look at the info added below carefully.
Frontier Airlines Unaccompanied Minor Policy
If you are among the people who want to send their minors alone, you need to know the important terms of Frontier Airlines Unaccompanied Minor Policy. Below are the points that you need to keep in mind:
- Minors between 5 to 14 years are considered minors in Frontier Airlines. But, they can purchase flight tickets from Frontier Airlines. They are allowed to make the booking of Frontier Airlines international and domestic flights.
- Minors in Frontier Airlines are not allowed to fly on connecting flights.
- You can make an unaccompanied flight booking in Frontier Airlines via online or offline methods.
- Also, Frontier Airlines will offer gate passes to the parents so they can easily pick up their children at the airport.
- There are also special seats where the kids flying alone can sit. Minors flying alone can take a seat in row 25 on E190s and A320s and row 32 on A321s.
- Minors at Frontier Airlines will also get complimentary beverages and snacks while travelling.
- An adult of at least 15 years should be with minors between 5 to 14 years.
- Minors under five years of age can travel on Frontier Airlines but only when accompanied by an adult (at least 15 years of age).
- Minors who are between the age group of 13 to 17 years can fly alone on Frontier domestic flights. Also, they don’t need to get the unaccompanied minor service.
Frontier Airlines Unaccompanied Minor Rules for Lap Infants
There are also some Frontier Airlines Unaccompanied Minor rules for lap infants that you need to keep in mind. Below are the terms that can help you in flying with your lap infants:
- Minors below two years old need to travel on paid seats.
- If minors below two years travel on a seat, you need to pay for the seat price.
- You are allowed to hold only one lap infant while traveling with Frontier Airlines.
- If you have two lap infants flying on Frontier Airlines, then you need to pay for the second seat.
- It is mandatory that you need to use an FAA-approved car seat or harness when traveling with lap infants on Frontier Airlines.
- You also need to use the booster seats, but you must avoid them while landing and taking off.
Frontier Airlines Minor Policy for Infants Baggage.
There is also a Frontier Airlines Minor Policy for infants’ baggage. When you travel with your infants on Frontier Airlines, you also need to take care of your baggage. You need to check the info added below:
- You need to take only one bag for diapers on Frontier Airlines.
- Parents or guardians must have one advance-approved infant restraint device.
- You can also take one stroller you need to deposit at the gate after arriving at the airport.
How Do I Book a Frontier Unaccompanied Minor Flight?
If you have learned all the important terms and conditions related to the Frontier unaccompanied minors, then let’s get deep into the booking procedures. To book the flight tickets of Frontier Airlines for your minors, you need to follow the below-mentioned methods:
Via Official Website,
- To initiate the process, you need to reach out to the official website of Frontier Airlines.
- Secondly, you should sign into your Frontier’s user account.
- Afterward, you need to tap on the “Advance Option.”
- Here, you have to select “Special Assistance.”
- After that, you need to type the name of the destination where you want to visit with your infant.
- Select the ideal Frontier Airlines flight.
- Fill in all the important details of your minors and the adults.
- You also need to submit the required documents.
- Lastly, you have to save the booking and choose the payment method to pay for the minor flight ticket.
Via a Phone,
- Let’s start by dialing Frontier Airlines reservations phone number 800-432-1FLY (1359) or +1-860-590-8822 and connecting with its live representative 24/7.
- Secondly, you have to listen precisely to the computerized IVR voice menu.
- Afterward, you need to press the right key.
- It will lead you to connect with the customer service of Frontier Airlines.
- Now, you need to provide the name of the destination where you want to go with your minor.
- Next, you have to share all the other required details of the kids and parents.
- Lastly, you need to choose the payment mode and pay for the minor’s ticket.
Frontier Unaccompanied Minor Fee
If you are among the passengers who are looking to travel with your minors on Frontier Airlines, then you need to pay the Frontier Unaccompanied Minor Fee of USD 110 one-way for each child. Also, the fee might change regarding your travel class and route.
Here, in this blog, you will find out all the important information related to the unaccompanied minor policy of Frontier Airlines. You will get the details about the lap infants minor policy, infant baggage policy, and Frontier Airlines minor fee.
Still, if you want to know more about the unaccompanied minor service of Frontier, you should dial Frontier Airlines reservations phone number 800-432-1FLY (1359) or +1-860-590-8822.