How to Upgrade to First Class Hawaiian Airlines ?
Hawaiian airline is one of the airline’s splendid carriers for its service and hospitality. Customers looking for flights can easily book flights with Hawaiian Airlines. The airlines offer flights in multiple classes. Moreover, the airlines give the flexibility of Hawaiian airlines upgrade to first class , wherein the passengers can upgrade their seats to an upper level. Even when you complete the booking, you can upgrade your seat to first-class or business class.
In this blog post, we will be discussing how to upgrade your Hawaiian Airlines seats and everything about it, including Hawaiian airlines seat upgrade cost. So let’s begin with the ways to upgrade seats on Hawaiian Airlines.
How Can I Upgrade my Economy Seat on Hawaiian Airlines?
Passengers with Economy class tickets have options to upgrade their seats to another level. And if you are, looking for ways to upgrade, you can do it in the following ways:
- Via Dollars:
Passengers can change their economy seat to business class or first class using dollars.
- Via Miles:
You can also use Hawaiian Airlines miles to upgrade your seats
- Via Bid:
Passengers even get the option of bidding for seat upgrading. If any seat is available for bidding, the airlines let you know, and you can upgrade the seat by bidding for it.
How Can I Upgrade my Hawaiian Airlines First Class Seat?
Passengers can also go for Hawaiian Airlines First Class seat upgrades. Keep the following points in mind if you are thinking of upgrading your first-class seat with Hawaiian Airlines:
- You must know that your flight seat is eligible for an upgrade. For understanding this, you can check online.
- Once you confirm that your ticket can be upgraded, you must visit the Hawaiian Airlines official website.
- Then, go to the ‘Manage My Trip’ section.
- Enter the details as asked. The page demands your flight confirmation number and last name.
- At last, you need to select the trip you need to upgrade. Then choose the mode you want to go with for seat upgrading. You can do it either with dollars, miles, or bids.
Hawaiian airlines upgrade at the airport is also an option for passengers who are not comfortable doing it on call.
How Can I use Miles for Upgrading Seats on Hawaiian Airlines?
You can use your miles for upgrading seats with Hawaiian Airlines if you are a frequent traveler with the carrier. Being a regular customer with the airline, you should have an airline account to accumulate your miles. We have given the list talking about how many miles one needs for upgrading one-way flight for different places:
- North America: 25,000 miles
- Neighboring Island: 7,500 miles
- Tahiti/Samoa: 30,000 miles
- New Zealand, Australia, Japan, China, or Korea: 45,000 miles
How Can I know that Hawaiian Airlines Seat Upgrade is Available?
If you wish to know if an upgrade is possible, you should contact Hawaiian Airlines customer service department and speak with a representative. You can also go to Hawaiian Airlines’ official website and seek a business or first class reward ticket there. It will function similarly to an upgrade ticket. You’ll need to create an account, log in, and see which flights offer these upgrades.
To find out which flights offer first/business class rewards, you’ll need to create a Hawaiian Miles account, check-in, and discover what flights have first/business class awards.
What is the Cost for Hawaiian Airlines seat upgrade?
The seat upgrade cost using dollars Passengers dollar passenger is based on different factors, including your destination and the timing of booking. However, they may vary based on the availability of the seats.
How to Upgrade to Business Class on Hawaiian Airlines?
If you want to upgrade the existing booking to business class, you can do so up to 26 hours before your flight’s planned departure. You can upgrade your seat by following the steps below:
- Use your login credentials to access your Hawaiian Miles account.
- Now choose the best business class deal and use your miles to upgrade your current reservation.
- You can also complete the flight upgrade process at the airport where you can upgrade your class using your points or credit card.
- If you run into any problems throughout the seat upgrade procedure, call Hawaiian Airlines customer service team 1 860 590 8822 for prompt and helpful answers to all of your questions about Hawaiian Airlines seat upgrades.