Headquartered in Saudi Arabia, Saudi Airlines has been in operations since 1945. It flies to more than 100 destinations domestically and internationally. The airline’s three major hubs are King Khalid Airport in Riyadh, King Abdulaziz Airport in Jeddah, and King Fahd Airport Dammam.
All services that the airline provides to its passengers are available online as well as offline. Saudi Airlines ticket cancellation, booking, check-in, and many such facilities are available at the airport and the website of the airline.
This blog discusses all the important information you need to know about the flight cancellation with Saudi Airlines. Please read it till the end to know the airline cancellation policy and the process of cancellation.
How Do I Cancel Saudi Airlines Flight?
Withdrawing a pre-booked Saudi Airlines flight is easy. You can do it via various modes, from the airline’s website, under the assistance of the customer services of the airline, or by visiting the airline office directly. We have discussed the entire process in detail further in this blog.
How Do I Cancel A Ticket Online?
The easiest and most convenient way to make Saudi Airlines ticket cancellation is from the website of the airline. You can withdraw your booking at any time right from your couch just by following the below-mentioned steps.
- To initiate the termination of your booking, head to the airline website.
- Now, in the menu bar. Look for the “Manage Bookings” option and click on that.
- Next, enter the asked details in the given space. That includes the last name of the flight ticket and the booking confirmation code you must have received from the airline via mail.
- Now, go to your flight details and hit the cancel flight button in options.
- Once you confirm the cancelation, the airline will send a cancellation confirmation mail.
- Any payable cancellation fee will get deducted from your flight fare, and the rest will be credited to your account within 7-10 working days.
If you are not charged with any cancellation charges, then the entire flight fare will be credited to you in the original form of payment.
How Do I Cancel A Ticket Offline?
To cancel a flight ticket offline, you either call the customer care service of the airline and ask for their assistance or go to their office and ask the staff at the register to do the process for you.
To connect to a live representative of Saudi, follow the steps below:
- Dial the customer services number of the airline.
- Choose your preferred language, and then listen to the provided instructions carefully.
- Look for the one that will connect you to a live representative phone number.
- The airline will put you on hold, and soon you will be talking to their live expert.
- You can ask him to assist with a Saudi ticket cancellation and help you get a refund.
The team of the airline is very helpful and supportive. They will make sure to provide you with the best services.
What is Saudi Airlines Cancellation Policy?
Saudi Airlines Cancellation Policy states the below-mentioned terms and conditions applied on each booking cancellation.
- If any booking is terminated within the first 24 hours of the reservations, then the airline does not charge any flight cancelation fee. However, this term is applicable on the tickets booked at least seven days before the flight departure date.
- In case you request a cancelation after 24 hours, then the airline charges a cancelation fee that varies between $100 to $500. The exact amount depends on the fare type, route, and other flight-related factors.
- Any cancellation request sent to the airline in the last 24 hours of the departure will be charged a cancelation fee of $100 to $400.
- Under any emergency, such as a serious illness or death of a family member, is an exception. The airline might not charge you any fee, and you will get your full money back.
You can contact the customer care of Saudi Airlines Cancellation and ask for assistance. A live representative will guide you in the right way. Also, it is recommended to purchase Saudi Airlines refundable tickets to avoid any unnecessary fee deduction on cancelation. Even though refundable Saudi tickets are a bit expensive than non-refundable ones, but they have benefits that come along.