How Do I Get A Refund From Air Arabia
Air Arabia is headquartered in Sharjah International Airport, Sharjah, the United Arab Emirates, and all of its operations are taken care of from there. It is a low-cost airline that flies to 170 international and domestic destinations. Air Arabia has five hubs including Mohamed V Airport, Sharjah Airport, Abu Dhabi Airport, Ras Al Khaimah Airport, and Borg El Arab Airport. Keeping that in mind, the airline has come up with the Air Arabia Refund Policy. The policy states all the terms applied on each flight cancellation.
The airline operates for its customers and hence provides all flight-related services all the time. Air Arabia also understands that sometimes even their most loyal customers have to cancel a pre-booked flight due to certain emergencies.
This blog explains the same policy in detail so that you know how to save yourself from any additional cancellation charges and claim a complete refund on your Air Arabia flight tickets.
Air Arabia Refund Policy
Air Arabia Refund Policy states all the circumstances under which a person has to pay a cancellation fee and when he can claim a refund. It also includes the refund procedure of the airline.
- Risk-Free Period: The risk-free period or cancelling of an Air Arabia flight ticket is initial 24 hours after the booking is made. If you cancel your ticket within that time, the airline will not deduct any fee. You will get your full money back.
- If you book a flight ticket with the help of a third party, the airline will forfeit all your money. You will not get any refund on such flight bookings.
- The airline does not provide refunds on promotional tickets. So make sure that you do not have one if you need your money back.
- In case the airline cancels or delays a flight for more than 3 hours, then your entire flight fare will be given back to you without any deduction.
- Air Arabia does not offer any refund on flight bookings made from or to Morocco.
- The airline except for flight cancellation up until the last hour of the flight departure. Any cancellation within the last hour is not entertained.
- All the terms mentioned above are applied on refundable as well as non-refundable tickets.
If the airline owes you any money, i.e Air Arabia refunds, then the money will be credited to you in the original payment form within seven working days.
Can You Get A Refund From Air Arabia Online?
Cancelling a flight with Air Arabia and applying for a refund is easy. Just go along the step-by-step guide provided below, and you are good to go.
- Visit the official website of the airline.
- There, under managed bookings, enter your reservation details.
- Next, in the options, you will find the cancelation button; hit that.
- Once you confirm the flight booking cancellation, the airline will mail you about the same.
- Now, to claim a refund, go to the contact us option at the bottom of the page.
- There, you will find the link for the refund form, fill the details in and submit it.
- The airline will credit the refund to your account within a few working days.
You can also take assistance from the customer care service team of Air Arabia. Call the contact number and talk to a live person, and he will help you through the process.
How to Get A Refund From Air Arabia?
You can apply for an Air Arabia flight refund from the refund form available on the official website, contacting the customer care team and asking for an expert’s assistance or directly visiting the airline office and cancelling your flight from the counter. The airline will give your flight fare back in the original form of payment as soon as possible.