How Do I Get A Refund From EasyJet?
EasyJet low-cost airline works all around the world. All the operations are taken care of by its headquarter in London. EasyJet flies its passengers domestically and internationally to over 30 countries. EasyJet works for the benefit of its target audience. They understand that even their loyal customers might have to cancel a pre-booked flight under certain circumstances. This is why the airline has an easyJet refund policy that helps their customers get a refund on their flight cancellation.
This blog explains how you can claim a refund from the airline. Along with that, we have also mentioned how you can avoid any additional charges on your flight cancellation.
EasyJet Refund Policy
We have discussed the EasyJet refund policy in simpler words for your ease. Read each point carefully before you make a flight cancellation with EasyJet.
- With EasyJet, you can claim a complete refund if you cancel a flight within the first 24 hours of your booking. However, it’s important to keep in mind that the booking must have been made before seven days of the departure date.
- Try to purchase a refundable ticket. EasyJet provides easy refunds on these tickets. However, they deduct cancellation fees on non-refundable tickets.
- The cancellation fee depends on the fare type, your route, and many such factors.
- Additional cancellation charges of Easyjet vary between £25-£30.
- The airline charges you less if you make a cancellation 60 days before the departure date.
- However, if you cancel a flight during the peak season, the airline will cost you a £47+ fare difference on cancellation on a website and a £52 + fare difference if you take help from their customer service representative.
- If the airline cancels the flight, provide you with another free booking or get a 100% refund on your flight bookings.
Remember to make cancelations when you can claim a complete refund without any fee deduction and save your hard-earned money.
Do I Get A Refund If My Flight Is Cancelled?
If the airline cancels a flight due to bad weather or any other technical or mechanical difficulty, you can ask for a refund. However, the airline will give you an option to take the next flight for free. If the flight gets delayed for more than 3 hours, then also the same policy applies to EasyJet refund tickets.
Can You Get A Refund From EasyJet Online?
People who want to cancel their flight online can claim an online refund as well. We have mentioned the steps involved in canceling and asking for a refund below.
- To cancel an EasyJet ticket, open the website of the airline.
- Now, go to the “Manage Bookings” available on the menu bar of the site.
- Log into your account with your credentials and enter your booking reference in the given space.
- Now, your flight details will appear on your screen.
- Go to options and click on cancel booking and confirm the process.
- The airline will send you a confirmation mail regarding the same.
- Now, if you want to claim a refund, go to the “Contact us” option, and there you will find the link to the refund form.
- Click on the form and fill in the details and submit.
- The airline will process your refund within 7-14 working days.
Follow these steps to get the refund. If there is any cancellation fee charged upon you, the airline will deduct the amount from your flight fare and refund you the balance.
How Long Does It Take For EasyJet To Refund?
EasyJet tries to provide a refund to its customer as soon as possible. After claiming the refund, wait for 7 to 15 days, and the refund will show in your account. The airline will deduct any cancellation charge from the same.
How Do I Contact EasyJet For My Refund?
Another way of canceling and claiming an EasyJet refund is with the help of their customer care services; you can call their number and ask for a live representative. He will guide you with the process and initiate the refund process for you.
Where is the Refund Button On EasyJet?
It is easy to find the refund button on the website of EasyJet. Open the refund page and click on the travel information option on the top left corner of the page. Now, click on the refund button, and you’re good to go.
See More Related Post Link