Etihad Airways Change Flight Date
Are you having trouble, and maybe you will not board your Etihad Airways flight on the scheduled flight date? Well, don’t worry! Etihad Airways change flight date procedures will help you solve this situation easily.
Being globally popular for its lavish and luxurious aviation facilities, Etihad Airways is the second flag airline company of the United Arab Emirates. It was founded in July 2003, and Etihad Airways delivers top-notch services to its valuable passengers.
So, if you are here to find the answers to How to change flight date on Etihad Airways? Then you are on the right blog. In this blog, you will find the complete information about flight date change at Etihad Airways. Go through the below-mentioned sub-topics carefully.
What are the Points to Consider Before Making an Etihad Change Flight Date?
If you are about to make an Etihad change flight date, then there are certain terms you need to consider. Look at the points here,
- You can make a flight change for once.
- If you want to make a flight change, you need to cancel the existing flight first and then make a new booking.
- For the flight date change, you need to check the availability of your flight on your desired date.
- To make any changes on your Etihad Airways flight, you must submit a copy of your government-approved identity card or document.
- If you have booked your Etihad Airways flight via other third-party sites, you need to connect with its customer service to make the necessary changes.
You can also dial Etihad Airways date change phone number +39 02 23331300 or +1-860-590-8822 to connect with its live customer service representative.
How do I Make Etihad Change the Flight Date?
Once you have learned all the important points about the Etihad change flight date, let’s get through its easy working procedures. Below are the easy methods which can help you in making a flight date change on Etihad Airways:
- Firstly, you need to visit the official website of Etihad Airways.
- Secondly, you must type the login details and sign in to your verified Etihad Airways account.
- Afterward, you must tap the “Manage Booking” tab and enter your flight details.
- Once you find your flight ticket, you need to click on it and locate the “Edit” icon.
- Here, you must search for a new flight date for your trip.
- Lastly, select the ideal flight on your preferred date and pay for the booking.
- To start the date change procedure offline, dial the Etihad Airways date change phone number +971 600 555 666 or +1-860-590-8822.
- Secondly, you have to hear the automated voice commands carefully.
- Afterward, you must press the right key to connect with its live person.
- When you finally get connected to its live person, you need to share your flight details with its live person.
- You also need to address your preferred timing when you want to onboard your flight.
- Lastly, you must pay for the ticket to complete the date change procedure.
You must follow these methods carefully to complete the Etihad date change procedure.
How Much do I Need to Pay for an Etihad Airways Date Change?
If you seek to reschedule your flight, you also need to know about the fees for an Etihad Airways date change. Well, if that is what you want, then follow the points mentioned below:
- The flight date change fee depends on the travel class and travel routes.
- You must pay around USD 20 to USD 30 for a flight date change on Etihad Airways.
- You can also skip the date change fees on Etihad Airways by making the changes within a day of booking.
If you want to know more about the Etihad Airways ticket date change fee, you should consult its live person or get through its official website anytime you want.
How can I make the Etihad date change free?
Do you wish to make the Etihad date change free? If yes, then you should follow the 24-hours change policy.