Traveling in a group is still a dream of many individuals. If you are eager to make this dream true, then the JetBlue Group Travel service will indeed be helpful for you. With the help of group travel booking in JetBlue Airways, you can save a lot of your money on ticket booking.
JetBlue Airways, the low-cost airline company in the United States of America, was founded in August 1998. The best-in-class airline facilities and the group travel service make JetBlue the most reliable and popular airline company among global passengers.
So, if you are here to learn all the important information about group travel in JetBlue, then you should carefully look at the details mentioned below.
How to Make JetBlue Group Travel Booking?
If you have planned a group trip, then you must be looking to know about the JetBlue Group Travel Booking procedure. Well, if this is what you want, then you should look at the methods mentioned below:
Group Travel Booking Via Online Method,
- Firstly, you have to visit the official website of JetBlue Airways.
- Secondly, you need to type your login credentials to sign into your account.
- Afterward, you have to tap on the “Advance Option.”
- Next, you need to select “Group Travel.”
- Now, you should enter the name of the location where you and your group want to visit.
- After that, you have to press the “search” icon to find the JetBlue flight for your group travel.
- Enter all the needed information about you and your group.
- Lastly, you have to choose the payment mode and pay for the group booking.
Group Travel Booking Via Offline Method,
- To start the offline group travel booking process, you need first to dial the JetBlue Airways Group Travel Phone Number 1-888-538-2583 or +1-860-590-8822.
- Secondly, you will hear the automated IVR voice menu.
- With the help of this IVR menu, you need to choose the right key to connect with a JetBlue representative.
- After you get associated with the customer service of JetBlue, you need to provide the name of the destination where you want to visit with your group.
- Next, you must share all the needed information with the JetBlue representative.
- To complete the process, you need to pay for the JetBlue group tickets.
JetBlue Airways Group Travel
When traveling with your groups in JetBlue, you need to know that there are three different parts of JetBlue Airways Group Travel. Below is the information that you should check:
JetBlue offers leisure group service to its global passengers. With the help of this group service, JetBlue provides several amazing benefits that include customized quotations per the travelers’ budget. You only need to pay USD 50 for the seat confirmation.
If you want to book a domestic group flight ticket, you must pay the amount 30 days before the scheduled flight departure. But for an international group flight ticket, you must pay 60 days before the scheduled flight departure.
In this part of group travel booking in JetBlue Airways, you can get assistance for corporate meetings. In this division, you will get an option for the name change and the option to sit with your group or apart from your group.
The meeting travel division is totally into corporate and business. With the help of this division, any corporate or business can get amazing advantages for group travel. You can also get an unlimited name change on this division without paying an extra penny.
JetBlue Group Travel: Terms & Conditions
If you are about to make a JetBlue Group Travel flight booking, you should also learn about its terms and conditions. There are several essential rules that you need to keep in mind about group travel.
Look at the points added below for better insight:
- The size of the group must be at least 10 to avail of the benefits of group travel booking.
- You need to pay USD 50 per person within two weeks of the booking.
- The passengers who want to travel during the blackout period need to pay the deposit within one week of the booking.
- If you don’t pay the deposit, then JetBlue will cancel your booking.
- The final payment of the JetBlue Airways group travel booking must be within 30 days and 60 days before the scheduled flight departure based on domestic and international flights.
- Travelers can confirm the passengers’ names within 30 days of the group ticket booking.
- Moreover, you can make a change or cancel your group travel booking within 30 and 60 days of the scheduled JetBlue flight departure.
- Lastly, to confirm the seat, you need to pay USD 50 per seat.
See More Related Post Links
- JetBlue Cancellation Policy
- How do I Talk to a JetBlue Representative?
- JetBlue com Travel Bank
- How Can I Get A Multi-City Flight With JetBlue?
- JetBlue Missed Flight Policy
- What is JetBlue Name Change Policy
- JetBlue Same-Day Flight Change
- How do I claim my JetBlue compensation?
- JetBlue Seat Selection
- How to Upgrade Seat on JetBlue Airlines
- JetBlue Best Fare Finder
- What is the cheapest day to fly on JetBlue Airways?
- JetBlue Flight Booking
- How Far in Advance can I Book JetBlue Flights Tickets?
- JetBlue Unaccompanied Minor Policy
- How to Get an Upgrade to JetBlue Mint?
- JetBlue Airlines Pet Policy