How to Get Upgrade to JetBlue Mint? JetBlue Mint Upgrade : Call 800-538-2583 Now !
Do you know about the mint cabin and are willing to travel in the lavish cabin to your dream destination? If not, this blog will indeed help you with the best info. Here, you will also learn How to get upgrade to JetBlue mint? Be with this blog till the end to get all the needed details.
JetBlue Airways consists of a special kind of travel class that offers world-class and lavish facilities to its passengers. In this travel class, you will find all sorts of amazing facilities which can make your travel super comfortable & luxurious.
JetBlue Airways is famous for its in-budget airline facilities, the prime low-cost airline company in America, which improves your travel experience. Being established in August 1998, JetBlue Airways serves its 104 destinations with the help of its 284 airlines.
Now, if you have booked the flight ticket of JetBlue Airlines, but at this moment, you want to upgrade, then you need to look at the important information mentioned below.
How to Upgrade to Mint JetBlue?
Did you purchase the flight ticket from JetBlue Airways and are now looking to customize to JetBlue Mint. Because of that, you are looking to get complete information on How to upgrade to mint JetBlue? Well, if that is so, then pay attention to the below-listed methods:
JetBlue Mint Upgrade Via Online Method,
- Firstly, you need to dial the JetBlue Airways official website.
- Secondly, fill in your login details to sign in to your account successfully.
- Afterward, you need to retrieve your ticket details and then check the availability of “Mint Upgrade.”
- Select the payment mode and pay for the mint upgrade.
- After that, you will get a confirmation from JetBlue Airways in your email about the confirmation of your upgrade.
- Next, complete the check-in process and choose your seats.
- Lastly, generate your boarding pass to complete the entire procedure.
JetBlue Mint Upgrade Via Offline Method,
- To start the offline mint upgrade procedure, you need first to dial the ideal JetBlue Mint Upgrade phone number 800-538-2583 to connect with its customer service.
- Secondly, you have to pay attention to the computerized IVR menu.
- Afterward, follow the menu and press the right button to connect with its live person.
- Once the live person of JetBlue Airways joins with you, you need to share your booking details and request for the JetBlue mint upgrade.
- The customer service agent of JetBlue will do the rest procedure.
You will get all the information about completing your mint customize via email or SMS.
JetBlue Mint Upgrade at the Gate,
- Yes, you can also upgrade to mint JetBlue at the gate.
- But, this will only happen with the availability of seats.
- You can do this while check-in.
- Sometimes, it may charge you, and sometimes not. (Contact JetBlue agent to know more)
- If you own a True Blue membership of JetBlue Airways, you can customize your cabin class into mint with the first priority.
Available Travel Routes for JetBlue Mint Upgrade Passengers
If you have upgraded your JetBlue existing travel class into mint, then you must want to know about the travel routes where you can travel. Well, if that is what you want, then look at the table mentioned below:
Non-stop Domestic JetBlue flights upgrade to Mint business class,
|San Diego||Boston and New York (JFK)|
|Seattle||New York (JFK)|
|Las Vegas||New York (JFK) and Boston|
|San Francisco||Boston, New York (JFK), Fort Lauderdale and Miami|
|Los Angeles||Fort Lauderdale, New York (JFK), and Miami|
Nonstop international JetBlue flights upgrade to Mint business class,
|New York (JFK)||Sint Maarten, Saint Lucia, Aruba, Saint Thomas, Bridgetown, London-Heathrow (LHR), Liberia, London-Gatwick (LGW) and Granada.|
|Newark||Bridgetown, Aruba, Sint Maarten, Liberia, Saint Lucia and Saint Thomas|
|Boston||Liberia, Granada, Sint Maarten, Saint Thomas, Bridgetown and Saint Lucia.|
These are the destinations and routes for where you can travel after upgrading your travel class into Mint travel class. You can speak to its live person for any more info any time you want.
What is the Cost for a JetBlue Upgrade to Mint by Miles?
Do you wish to customize your mint by miles? If yes, then you will indeed be looking to know about What is the cost for a JetBlue upgrade to mint by miles? Well, here is the needed help:
Note: You can also use Emirates’ frequent flyer program (Skywards) to upgrade to JetBlue Mint by miles.
|One-way Distance (in miles)||JetBlue Economy Cost With Emirates Miles||JetBlue Mint Cost With Emirates Miles|
|3,001 – 4,000||32000||64000|
|4,001 – 5,000||38000||76000|
|5,001 – 6,000||44000||88000|
|251 – 500||10000||20000|
|6,001 – 7,000||50000||100000|
|7,001 – 15,000||60000||120000|
|0 – 250||8000||16000|
|501 – 1,000||14000||28000|
|2,001 – 3,000||26000||52000|
|1,001 – 2,000||20000||40000|
Check this table carefully and get all the needed help related to the use of the miles for the JetBlue mint upgrade.
How Much do I Need to Spend to Purchase TrueBlue Points?
If you are eagerly seeking to purchase TrueBlue points, then here is the table that can help you get the needed information:
|600 USD||58,900 points|
|550 USD||53,900 points|
|500 USD||49,000 points|
|450 USD||44,000 points|
You can spend USD 450 to USD 600 to buy 44000 points to 58900 points. To get further information related to the customize your seat, you need to dial the JetBlue Mint Upgrade phone number 800-538-2583 and speak to its live agent.
See More Related Post Link Below
- JetBlue Airlines Cancellation Policy
- How to Change JetBlue Flight Tickets?
- Use JetBlue Com Travel Bank
- JetBlue Missed Flight Policy
- How Can I Get A Multi-City Flight With JetBlue?
- How do I Talk to a JetBlue Representative?
- JetBlue Same Day Flight Change
- Does JetBlue Compensation for Delayed Flights
- JetBlue Seat Upgrade
- How to Select Seats on JetBlue Airways?