Minors flying alone is worrisome for every parent across the world. But with the help of JetBlue Unaccompanied Minor policy, parents don’t need to worry when they let their minors travel alone on JetBlue Airways. The high-end safety and security protocols can help minors to have safe travel alone.
The seventh largest airline company in North America and the ultimate low-cost airline company in America, JetBlue Airways was established in August 1998. Since then, it has served its passengers the best aviation facilities, which also includes unaccompanied minor service.
So, if you are among the parents who are looking for safe travel for their kids, you can get the complete info about JetBlue unaccompanied minor services, fees, and policy.
JetBlue Unaccompanied Minor Service
JetBlue Airways Unaccompanied Minor Service is a special kind of airline service that JetBlue offers to minors or kids. Under this service, JetBlue Airways provides the best assistance for the kids to travel alone to different destinations.
With the help of this service, JetBlue Airways ensures parents the safety of their kids while traveling on a JetBlue flight to any preferred location. For further information about its minor service, you can speak to the live person at JetBlue Airways 24/7.
JetBlue Unaccompanied Minor Policy
The unaccompanied minor policy of JetBlue Airways is one of the best ways to counter the worries of letting your minors or kids travel alone in a JetBlue flight. So, if you are here to find out the complete info about its minor policy, then check out the terms mentioned below:
- As per the JetBlue Unaccompanied Minor Policy, if your minors are between 5 to 14, it is mandatory to take its unaccompanied minor service.
- Minors who are under 5 years old must travel with a guardian.
- The guardian traveling with minors needs to be at least 18 years old.
- If the kids are above 14 years old, then it is not mandatory to take JetBlue minor policy.
- You can only book 3 unaccompanied minors on a JetBlue Airways flight.
- To get JetBlue Airways unaccompanied minor services, you need to take non-stop JetBlue flights.
- You can take help from JetBlue Airways customer service or go through its official website to purchase its unaccompanied minor service.
- Unaccompanied minor travel is not allowed on JetBlue interline or codeshare flights.
- Also, JetBlue Airways don’t offer minor service from and to London.
JetBlue Airways Unaccompanied Minor Requirements
To get the JetBlue Unaccompanied Minor Service, you need to know about the requirements which you have to fulfill. Below is the information that you should keep in mind before purchasing the minor services from JetBlue Airways:
- The very first requirement for the minor service in JetBlue Airways is that during the time of check-in, it is required that a guardian or a parent must escort the minors.
- At the airport, it is mandatory that an adult needs to pick up unaccompanied minors.
- The unaccompanied minors in JetBlue Airways need to carry ID cards.
- While check-in and receiving at the airport, the adult and minors must carry ID cards.
- Adults must have the minors’ name, address, contact info, and relation documentation.
- It is mandatory to carry a minimum of 3 copies of unaccompanied minor forms.
- Minors also need to arrive at the airport early for check-in.
- Guardian or parent must arrive at the airport at least 30 minutes earlier than the scheduled flight arrival time.
Facilities Provided Under JetBlue Airways Unaccompanied Minor Program
If you purchase the JetBlue Airways Unaccompanied Minor Program, you must consider the facilities you will get from JetBlue. Well, if this is what you are searching for, then look at the points mentioned below:
- The crew members of JetBlue Airways will frequently check the minors to make sure everything is safe and sound.
- JetBlue also offers facilities to the minors that they can use to take assistance from the crew members when needed.
- With the help of this program, minors will get early boarding facilities.
- Minors flying in JetBlue Airways can also raise a request for special assistance.
- Unaccompanied minors will be given complimentary snacks.
- Also, the in-flight entertainment facilities will keep minors busy throughout the journey.
JetBlue Unaccompanied Minor Fees
If you have decided to purchase the unaccompanied minor service of JetBlue Airways, then you must be thinking about the JetBlue Unaccompanied Minor Fees that you need to pay. Well, don’t worry! You will get the complete info about the minors fees from the below-mentioned terms:
- For a single trip, you need to spend USD 150 for the minor ticket.
- If you want to book a round trip, you should pay USD 300 per ticket.
- The fees mentioned above are for both domestic and international JetBlue flights.
How to book a JetBlue Unaccompanied Minor ticket?
Before booking a JetBlue Unaccompanied Minor ticket, it is very important to know the ideal methods you can use for booking. The correct form of booking method can guide you to complete the process without getting into any trouble. Below is the perfect method that you need to follow:
Booking Via Online Method,
- Firstly, you need to go through the official website of JetBlue Airways and sign into your account.
- Secondly, you must type the name of the destinations you want to visit.
- Afterward, you must select the ideal JetBlue flight for your minors based on your preference.
- Next, you need to choose the perfect seat for your minor.
- You must fill in all the important information to complete the booking process.
- Lastly, you must choose the perfect payment mode and pay for the ticket.
Booking Via Offline Method,
- Call JetBlue Airways phone number 1-800-JETBLUE (538-2583) or +1-860-590-8822 to connect with a live person to make an offline JetBlue minor ticket booking.
- Secondly, you have to listen to the on-call computerised method carefully.
- Afterward, you must press the right key according to the IVR voice menu.
- After you press the key, you will instantly connect to a JetBlue Airways supervisor.
- Next, you need to request an infant flight booking.
- After that, you must share all the needed information with the representative.
- Ultimately, you should select the payment mode to pay for your infant flight ticket.
Booking At the Airport,
- You must first reach out to the booking helpdesk to book your infant flight ticket at the airport.
- Secondly, you have to raise a request for an infant flight booking.
- Afterward, you must fill out the booking form the available desk representative provided.
- Choose the preferred seat for your minor and pay for the ticket in cash or cheque.
JetBlue Unaccompanied Minor Form
When you are at the airport and seeking to book a ticket for your infant from the helpdesk, the JetBlue unaccompanied minor form (PDF) can guide you properly. Here, in this form, you will find several blank spaces that need information regarding infants, parents, destination, and flight.
Fill up all the details and submit them at the airport’s helpdesk. With the help of this form, you can easily book a flight ticket for unaccompanied minors on JetBlue Airways.
Here in this blog, you will find all the needed information about the JetBlue Airways Unaccompanied minor. It starts with its brief, along with the services, program, policy, and fees. Yet, if you face any issue in JetBlue Unaccompanied Minor, dial JetBlue phone number 1-800-JETBLUE (538-2583) or +1-860-590-8822 and talk to a live person 24/7.
JetBlue Unaccompanied Minor FAQ
See More Related Post Below
- JetBlue Airlines Cancellation Policy
- How to Change JetBlue Flight Tickets?
- Use JetBlue Com Travel Bank
- JetBlue Missed Flight Policy
- How Can I Get A Multi-City Flight With JetBlue?
- How do I Talk to a JetBlue Representative?
- JetBlue Same Day Flight Change
- Does JetBlue Compensation for Delayed Flights
- JetBlue Seat Upgrade
- How to Select Seats on JetBlue Airways?
- What is the Cheapest Day to Fly on JetBlue?
- How Far in Advance can You Book a Jetblue Flights?