How Can I Manage Philippine Airlines Booking?
For passengers who own tickets from Philippine Airlines and are willing to make any changes, Philippine Airlines Manage Booking will be the perfect solution. The manage booking feature of Philippine Airlines can help you in making the customizations as per your need.
Established on 26 Feb. 1941, Philippine Airlines, the flag airline company of the Philippines, helps in serving 49 destinations with the help of 49 aircraft. The facilities and services that the passengers of Philippine Airlines offer are high-end.
So, if you are here to know the manage booking feature of Philippine Airlines, you can check out the information added below. It will guide you to make changes or modifications to your Philippines Airlines booking.
What is Philippine Airlines Manage Booking?
Philippine Airlines Manage Booking is the ultimate feature or tool that can help passengers or travelers to make changes to their respective flight bookings of Philippine Airlines. With this feature’s help, one can modify adding services to their flights per their preference.
The manage booking feature can help you with cancellations, refunds, flight changes, etc. So, if you want to know the procedures, carefully check the information below.
How Do I Manage Philippine Airlines Booking?
If you want to know the procedures for Philippine Airlines Manage Booking, then you need to look at the information added below:
- Firstly, you need to visit the official website of Philippine Airlines.
- Secondly, you have to type in the login information and sign into your account.
- Afterward, you should search for the “Manage Booking” icon.
- Once you find the icon, you need to tap on it and enter your ticket information.
- With this, you can now make any changes and modifications to your booking.
- Other than the online method, you can also manage your Philippine Airlines booking with the help of the Philippines Airlines phone number.
- Dial 1-800 435-9725 or +1-860-590-8822.
- Secondly, you should listen carefully to the automated on-call IVR voice commands.
- Afterward, you should follow the IVR voice commands and press the ideal button to connect with its representative.
- Next, you need to request a “Manage Booking” service from the representative.
- Now, you can provide the details you want to change or modify as per your request.
PAL Manage Booking | Features – Seat Selection, Change Flight, Travel Upgrade, Rebook, and More
Manage to book on PAL has a lot of features that can help you for an easy and comfortable flight to your desired destinations. If you want to know about that, then you need to look at the information added below:
Choose PAL Seats Easily
The manage booking feature of Philippine Airlines can let you choose your favorite seats even after booking. If you are among the passengers who forget to choose a seat while booking, then the “Manage Booking” feature can help you.
Rebook Your Philippine Airlines Flight
You can also rebook the PAL flights with the help of the manage booking feature. You can rebook your flight as many times as you want. Yet, you need to take care of the departure date and time. You can make changes on your Philippine Airlines flight before the day of departure.
Changes in Passengers’ Details
If you have any changes in the passengers’ details, you can also use this special feature and make the changes. You can easily change the contact information of the passengers on Philippine Airlines flights. For that, you need first to add the passenger’s last name and flight reference number.
Upgrade Your Travel Class
With the help of the Philippine Airlines manage booking feature, you can also upgrade your travel class. If you are eligible to upgrade your travel class in your PAL flights, you can instantly use this feature to make the upgrade. You will get a chance to upgrade to business or first class flight.
Add More Baggage And Include More Facilities.
After the completion of your booking, if you feel that you need to add more facilities or include more baggage, then you can use the manage booking tool from the official website.
Terms and Conditions of Philippine Airlines Manage My Booking
There are some terms and conditions of Philippine Airlines Manage My Booking which you need to know:
- Only you can rebook your booking if your group has at least eight or nine members. But you can not rebook your flight when you have ten or more members in your group.
- Suppose you have Fares accommodating unaccompanied minors, MEDA, Reservations with infants, Frequent Flyer Programs Award Tickets, ID/AD tickets, Charter flights, and Codeshare flights that aren’t not operated by Philippine Airlines, then you are not eligible for a flight upgrade.
- Passengers who cancel their PAL flight will not get any refund for the seat selection.
- You will not rebook, transfer or endorse your neighbor’s free seat.
- Meal upgrades are not upgradeable.
- Special meals or upgrades are available on selective Philippine Airlines flights.
See More Post Below
- How Do I Speak to a Live Person at Breeze Airways?
- How Do I Talk to Someone at KLM?
- United Airlines Unaccompanied Minor Policy
- How do I Speak to Someone at Virgin Atlantic?
- Allegiant Unaccompanied Minor
- How Do I Talk to a Live Person at Swoop Airlines?
- How do I get in touch with Aerolineas Argentinas?