- 1 Southwest Business Select Upgrade
- 2 Guide to Southwest Airlines Business Select: The Airline’s ‘First’ Class
- 2.1 Book Southwest Airline Business Select
- 2.2 Are Southwest Business Select Fares Worth the Extra Cost?
- 2.3 What is Business Select on Southwest Airlines?
- 2.4 Benefits of Southwest Airlines Business Select
- 2.5 How much does it cost to upgrade on Southwest Business Select?
Southwest Business Select Upgrade
Southwest Business Select is not for everyone, and many of the travellers don’t even completely know about this Southwest travel class. Everyone thinks this is more like a first-class/business-class ticket offering more space, the best airline facilities, etc.
Moreover, Business Select is similar to Economy Plus, which offers a pleasant or common flying experience with special reward points or perks.
Guide to Southwest Airlines Business Select: The Airline’s ‘First’ Class
Southwest Airlines Business Select is the most premium flight ticket that offers first-class benefits or perks like extra seat legroom and privacy. You will also get other advantages, like getting access to the plane first. With Business Select, you will find increased Rapid Rewards Points.
If you are booking a Business Select Travel Class, you will find the complete information in the sub-topics below.
Book Southwest Airline Business Select
Book Southwest Airline Business Select by using the proven methods mentioned below:
Via the Official Website-
- Firstly, visit Southwest Airlines’ official website.
- Secondly, you need to type in your login credentials to sign into your account.
- Afterwards, you have to go to the airline’s booking page.
- After that, you need to enter your travel preferences.
- Next, you have to select from Business Select travel class.
- Now, you need to choose a round-trip or one-way trip on southwest.com.
- You have to fill in your personal details like name, phone number, date of departure, and arrival date.
- You can also see flight options.
- Choose the flight based on your preference.
- Press “Continue.”
- Lastly, you will be redirected to the payment page. Pay for the ticket and complete the procedure.
Via Phone Call-
- Firstly, Contact Southwest Airlines Reservation Help Desk by dialling 1-800-435-9792 or +1-860-590-8822.
- Secondly, you must press the ideal key to change your preferred language.
- Afterward, you have to listen to the computerised IVR commands.
- Next, you need to press the right button to connect with the Southwest Airlines Reservation Help Desk.
- Here, you must provide all the information required for the Southwest Business Select flight booking.
- Choose your preferred seats and pay for the booking.
Are Southwest Business Select Fares Worth the Extra Cost?
Southwest Airlines Business Select Fare has a lot of perks along with the Rapid Rewards program that can help you with your comfortable travel to your desired destination. You will find customised change and cancellation policies which will offer you the best deal for your ticket.
Also, you can find a money-based award that can lead you to cheap domestic fares. Well, if you are among the passengers who are looking for a premium experience, then you will not find anything like that at Southwest Airlines.
The basic advantages of Business Select are that you will earn reward points and also you will get a refund for your flight ticket. After you cancel your Business Select flight ticket, you will easily get a refund.
Also, you will earn Reward Points twice per dollar means 12x instead of 6x, by spending a dollar to purchase the Southwest services. Also, with Business Select, you can access priority check-in, boarding and premium drink.
What is Business Select on Southwest Airlines?
Many passengers think Business Select is considered first class, but it needs to be more accurate. You might get complimentary snacks but are still stuck in the same 17-inch-wide seat. Here are some of the points that you need to know about Southwest Business Select:
- Tickets are 100% refundable.
- You can earn extra reward points.
- You can make same-day modifications without spending on fare differences.
- By spending one dollar for Southwest services, you will earn 12x Rapid Reward Points.
- With Business Select, you can access the A1-15 group’s priority check-in/boarding and special beverages.
- You can also take two complimentary checked baggage.
Benefits of Southwest Airlines Business Select
Are you seeking to find out the benefits of booking Southwest Airlines Business Select flight tickets? If yes, then below are the information that you need to keep in mind:
- Get priority Boarding A1-15
By booking business-select travel class flight tickets, you will get priority boarding A1-15.
- Refundable Booking
It also provides you with the best loophole for getting a complete refund for your booking after cancellation.
- Earn more Rapid Reward Points.
With Southwest Business Select tickets, you can earn more Reward Points twice as normal. You will earn 12x Rapid Reward Points instead of 6x.
- Benefits of Flight Change
You can also choose a same-day flight change without paying any extra penny.
- Get free Entertainment
Southwest Airlines also provides a free entertainment system which includes movies, Wi-fi, music etc.
- Priority Boarding and check-in
Business Select Travel Class also helps you in getting priority boarding and check-in. You don’t need to wait in any queue for security checks or boarding.
- Baggage Benefits
Baggage Policy is very user-friendly for its Business Select travel passengers. You are also allowed to take two bags without paying any extra cost.
How much does it cost to upgrade on Southwest Business Select?
If you are willing to upgrade on Southwest Business Select from any lower travel class like from premium economy to Business Select then you need to pay charges per segment. The cost to upgrade to Business Select starts from USD 30.
Also, the upgrade totally depends on the length and popularity of each Southwest flight segment. Passengers should use their credit card to upgrade their travel class to Business Select.
Read More Related Blogs-
- Southwest Seat Selection
- Southwest Flight Change Policy
- Southwest Airlines Cancellation Policy
- What is Southwest Wanna Get Away?