- 1 Spirit Airlines Check-In Process
- 1.1 Spirit Airlines Check-In Methods
- 1.2 Spirit Airlines Check-in Via the Offline method (Phone Call)
- 1.3 Spirit Airlines Check-in Via Curbside
- 1.4 Spirit Airlines Check-in Via Mobile App
- 1.5 Spirit Airlines Check-in Via Kiosk,
- 1.6 Spirit Airlines Check-In Time
Spirit Airlines Check-In Process
If you have booked the flight tickets Spirit, then you must be willing to know about the Spirit Airlines Check-In process. Well, having in-depth info to do the check-in on Spirit Airlines flights is important for every passenger.
Spirit Airlines was established as an ultra-low-cost airline company in Miramar in 1983, and with the help of its 186 aircraft, it serves 83 destinations with ease. The services and facilities that Spirit offers to its passengers are high-end.
So, if you want to check in on your Spirit Airlines flight, you will find several amazing and user-friendly methods to assist you. To get further info related to the complete concept of check-in on Spirit Airlines, you must carefully check out the information below.
Spirit Airlines Check-In Methods
Talking about the methods to do the check-in on Spirit Airlines flights, there are several amazing procedures that one can follow. You can choose from online to offline, kiosk machine to the ticket counter, mobile app to voice, and Curbside. Look at the details described below for a better understanding:
Spirit Airlines check-in via the online method (Official website)
- Firstly, you need to visit the official website of Spirit Airlines.
- Secondly, you should enter your login details to sign into your account.
- Afterward, you have to tap on the “Check-in” tab.
- Next, you must type your ticket confirmation six-digit code and last name.
- Click on the “Check-in” tab.
- Choose your desired seat and tap on the “OK” button.
- Now, you need to submit your health-related documents that ensure you are healthy to fly on Spirit Airlines.
- After that, you have to tap on the checkbox to agree to the terms of goods and restricted items.
- Next, you should add your checked baggage and complete the payment for your baggage.
- Lastly, tap on the print icon to print your boarding pass.
Spirit Airlines Check-in Via the Offline method (Phone Call)
- Dial Spirit Airlines phone number (877) 728-3555 or +1-860-590-8822 to start the check-in procedure.
- Secondly, you need to hear the automated on-call IVR voice commands carefully.
- Afterward, you should follow the automated IVR commands.
- Press the right key to connect with the customer service representative of Spirit Airlines.
- You need to share your ticket information when you finally get associated with the Spirit live person.
- You also have to share your health status with the available representative at Spirit Airlines.
- A Spirit representative will likewise ask you for the confirmation of the goods and restricted items.
- Share your baggage details and also pay for the baggage.
- In the end, you need to check your registered email, as the representative will share your email, which consists of your boarding pass.
Spirit Airlines Check-in Via Curbside
If you want to check in on Spirit Airlines, you can also use the Curbside method.
You can use this user-friendly method at almost all United States airports.
You can use this method 4 hours to 30 minutes before the scheduled Spirit flight.
For that, you need to provide a government-verified identity card and also your ticket confirmation six-digit code.
You can visit the official website of Spirit Airlines and get complete information about the airports in the United States. You will also find information about the minimum check-in time at the specific airport.
Spirit Airlines Check-in Via Mobile App
- If you don’t have the official mobile app of Spirit Airlines, you should visit the play store of your smartphone and download the application.
- After you download the mobile app of Spirit Airlines, you need to enter your sign-in details to log into your account.
- Next, you have to enter the details of the e-ticket.
- When you finally find your ticket, you need to click on it.
- Here, you have to scroll and navigate the check-in tab.
- Tap on the check-in tab and move ahead with the right procedure.
- Now, you have to tap on the baggage option and complete this step.
- Lastly, you need to request the boarding pass in your email.
Spirit Airlines Check-in Via Kiosk,
- To check in via Kiosk, you need first to visit the airport from where you are about to board your Spirit flight.
- You can also take help from the airport executive to use the kiosk machine.
- You need to enter your ticket information from the kiosk machine to find your booking.
- Next, you have to click on your booking to open it and move ahead with the process.
- Now, you should tap on the “Check-in” icon.
- You must fill in all the necessary information to complete the check-in procedure.
- In the end, you have to press on the “Print my Boarding Pass,” and you are good to go.
Spirit Airlines Check-In Time
If you are thinking about the timing to check in to your Spirit Airlines, then you need to find the answers from the below-mentioned terms:
- Spirit Online Check-in Time
Passengers who are about to fly with Spirit Airlines can do online check-in upto one day to one hour prior to the scheduled flight departure.
- Spirit Mobile Check-in Time
Passengers who are about to fly with Spirit Airlines can do mobile app check-in upto one day to one hour prior to the scheduled flight departure.
- Spirit Kiosk Check-in Time
Passengers about to fly with Spirit Airlines can do kiosk check-in upto four hours to one hour before the scheduled flight departure.
- Spirit Ticket Counter Check-in Time
Suppose you have carry-on baggage, then you can check in 60 minutes before the scheduled Spirit Airlines domestic flight. But, if you have booked the international Spirit flight, you can check in two hours before the scheduled departure with carry-on baggage.
The passengers who have checked baggage and want to check in on Spirit Airlines domestic flight can do it 45 minutes before the scheduled departure. But the international Spirit Airlines flight with checked baggage passengers can check in 90 minutes before departure.
See More Related Posts Below
- Spirit Airlines Pet Policy
- How to Change Spirit Airlines Tickets?
- Spirit Airlines Missed Flight Policy
- How to talk to a live person at Spirit airlines
- Spirit Flight Delay Compensation
- How to Book Spirit Airlines Group Travel Flight
- Spirit Airlines Unaccompanied Minor
- Why Spirit Airlines Multi-city Flight Booking?
- Spirit Airlines Reservations
- What Happens If Spirit Cancels my Flight