Book Spirit Flights for an Unaccompanied Minor
Are you thinking about letting your minors fly alone on Spirit Airlines? If yes, then you should check out the important terms of Spirit Airlines Unaccompanied Minor policy. With the unaccompanied minor policy of Spirit, you can let your minors fly to any destination safely.
The prime ultra-low-cost airline company in the United States of America, Spirit Airlines was established in 1983 and since then it has provided the best airline services to its global passengers.
If you are here to get complete information about the minor policy of Spirit Airlines, then you should go through the sub-topics added below carefully. It will help you in booking Spirit Airline’s minors flight tickets easily.
Spirit Airlines Unaccompanied Minor Policy
If you allow your minors to fly on Spirit Airlines, you should indeed know the essential terms of Spirit Airlines unaccompanied minor policy. Look at the fundamental terms given beneath, for a detailed brief:
- Spirit Airlines worldwide flights don’t permit unaccompanied minor service.
- Kids who are under fourteen years old are not permitted to travel alone on Spirit Airlines international flights.
- You additionally need to give the personal ID of the minors while boarding.
- Guardians who are coming to the air terminal to drop off their children need to get the public authority checked door pass. They also should be with their children at the loading up the entryway and stay at the air terminal for 15 minutes of the booked Spirit flight takeoff.
- Unaccompanied minors are permitted to pre-board. In any case, If minors get late to get pre-board, they will board toward the end.
- Just approved individuals are permitted to get unaccompanied minors from the air terminal. Important guardians should introduce themselves at the ticket counter during registration before one hour of the booked Spirit flight takeoff.
- The approved individuals need to arrive at the air terminal, get a door pass, and present at the flight’s appearance entryway.
- In any case, If there is a grown-up who can go with minors, minors under fourteen years can fly alone.
- Minors in Spirit Airlines are permitted to travel alone on various direct domestic flights.
- It includes Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands.
Keep these terms in your mind which explain to you the tailor-made Spirit unaccompanied minor policy.
Spirit Airlines Minors Flying Alone: Spirit Airlines Unaccompanied Minors Rules
Do you want to know the Spirit Airlines unaccompanied minors rules? If yes, take a look at the information mentioned beneath:
- You really want to share the valid documents which state your connection with the minors while getting them at the air terminal.
- The children who are under 13 need just two grown-ups while doing check-in.
- You should arrive at the air terminal an hour and a half right on time to get the escort passes.
For additional information, you can communicate with the customer service live representative of Spirit Airlines whenever you need.
How to Book a Flight for a Minor Spirit Airlines?
After getting a complete understanding of Spirit minor policy, are you willing to buy flight tickets for minors in Spirit Airlines? then go to the proven procedures mentioned below:
Online Spirit Minor Booking Procedure
- To start the Online booking method, you should visit Spirit Airlines‘ official site.
- Secondly, you really want to enter the login data.
- Subsequently, you need to choose the number of children who are flying.
- Then, you want to click on the “search flights” button.
- After that, you need to fill in the children’s date of birth and snap on the “Proceed” button.
- To finish the booking methodology, you can choose the seats and fill in every one of the required details.
- Pay for the tickets to complete the minors booking procedure.
To book unaccompanied minors at Spirit Airlines, you can also use the offline procedure which is by calling to Spirit Airlines customer service. Below are the steps that you need to follow:
Offline Spirit Minor Booking Procedure,
- You can also take help from the customer service of Spirit Airlines to book the flight tickets for minors.
- Firstly, call at the Spirit Airlines customer service contact number 1-855-SAVE-555 (855-728-3555) or +1-860-590-8822 to start the Offline techniques for Spirit minor ticket booking.
- Besides, you really want to focus on the modernized IVR choices.
- Subsequently, you need to observe the IVR rules and press the right key to associate with the live individual.
- At last, connect with Spirit Airlines live representative, you really want to share the objective details for which you need to buy tickets for your children.
- Then, give every one of the required details of the children and add-on facilities to its representative.
- Ultimately, you need to pay for the minors’ ticket.
With these methods mentioned above minor Spirit Airlines ticket booking, you can get your hands on the flight tickets of Spirit minors.
How Much does Spirit Charge for Unaccompanied Minor?
Do you want to make a reservation for the minors Spirit flight and seek to learn about the Spirit unaccompanied minor fees? Take a glance at the data given below:
- You want to give USD 100 to every traveler in every way for the Spirit unaccompanied minors service.
- Assuming it is for a full circle, you need to pay USD 200 as a charge for the Spirit unaccompanied minor help.
- The unaccompanied minor fee is an extra charge that you want to pay separately from the flight ticket cost.
You can talk to the customer service of Spirit Airlines to get accurate information related to the Spirit Airlines unaccompanied minor fee.
Spirit Unaccompanied Minor Rules
Are you looking to learn about the Spirit Unaccompanied Minor Rules? If yes, you need to understand that age is the utmost parameter for unaccompanied minors traveling on Spirit Airlines. Below is the complete information that you need to know about the age requirements on Spirit Airlines.
- As per the age requirements for unaccompanied minors on Spirit Airlines, children below four years are not allowed to travel alone. It is mandatory that an adult of at least 15 years must be with the minor while traveling on Spirit.
- Minors between 5 to 14 years old can travel on Spirit Airlines even if they don’t have an adult to accompany them but as an accompanied minor.
- Passengers who are 15 years old don’t need unaccompanied minors service from Spirit Airlines. But, they need to verify their age and also ask for their picture identity card (should be government verified).
As you already know about the age requirements of minors traveling on Spirit Airlines, let’s learn about the acceptable routes for children flying on Spirit. Below is the info that will explain it to your properly:
- Children are only allowed to board direct Spirit Airlines flights.
- Spirit Airlines don’t allow any children to travel on connecting flights.
- Unaccompanied minors are also not allowed to fly on international flights.
Spirit Unaccompanied Minor Process
Do you wish to know about the unaccompanied minor process of Spirit Airlines? If yes, then you should check out the information described below:
After you book Spirit Airlines flight tickets for unaccompanied minors, there are some procedures that you need to follow for a smooth traveling experience.
- It will be better for you to check in at the gate 1 hour before the scheduled Spirit Airlines flight departure.
- During check-in, someone with the right identification documents should provide proof of child for traveling on Spirit Airlines.
- Someone should fill out the unaccompanied minor form to initiate and confirm the process of unaccompanied minors’ flight travel.
Getting to the Gate
- Firstly, the person who is going to drop minors at the airport’s gate should have the gate pass.
- You can request a gate pass at the airport reservation center.
- After you get the gate pass, you need to escort your minor or kid to the gate and stay at the gate area until the flight departs.
NOTE: Airport gate passes will be only issued to the individual who will not travel with the minor. Also, the individual must have government-issued documents.
- Like the other airline company, Spirit Airlines also let unaccompanied minors pre-board the planes. Kids or minors are the first ones who enter or board the aircraft.
- But, if minors arrive late at the airport and do not make boarding in time, then in that situation, the children will be last to get on the flight.
- Moreover, the guardian must stay at the airport even after 15 minutes of the Spirit Airlines flight departure.
- Being at the airport will be good for you and your minors as a safety concern.
- Spirit Airlines suggests that the guardian of unaccompanied minors be available at 30 to 60 before the flight arrives.
- Also, the guardian must have government-issued documents to prove the relationship between the guardian and the child.
Spirit Unaccompanied Minor FAQs
See More Related Post Below
- Spirit Airlines Cancellation Policy
- How to Change Spirit Airlines Tickets?
- How do I Speak to a Live Person at Spirit Airlines?
- Spirit Flight Delay Compensation
- What Happens if you miss your flight Spirit?
- Spirit Airlines Group Travel
- How do I book a multi-city flight on Spirit?
- How can I check-in for my flight with Spirit?