Sun Country Airlines Unaccompanied Minors Policy: Dial 651-905-2737 now!
If anyone lets their kids travel alone via air, the unaccompanied minor policy plays a vital role. Unaccompanied minor policies of Airlines can help in the safe travel of infants. So, if your kids are traveling with Sun Country Airlines, then Unaccompanied Minors Sun Country Policy will be perfect for you.
The useful terms of the unaccompanied minor policy of Sun Country Airlines can help you keep your kids safe and sound.
NOTE: Sun Country Airlines never let kids or minors travel alone due to several safety conventions.
The ultra-low-cost airline company of America, Sun Country Airlines, was founded in June 1982. Since its inception, Sun Country Airlines has offered the best airline facilities and policies that help its passengers to enjoy their flights without having any complications.
So, are you among the people who are looking to travel with your infants or kids on Sun Country Airlines? If yes, then you are indeed searching for the information related to the unaccompanied minor policy of Sun Country Airlines.
If you are willing to get the in-depth details about the Sun Country Unaccompanied Minor Policy, then be with this post until the end. You will find all the needed information about its minor policy.
Sun Country Airlines Age Restrictions for Kids.
Before booking the flight tickets for your minors, you should first know about the age restrictions for kids by Sun Country Airlines. Here are the essential points that you need to keep in mind:
- If your kids are 14 years or younger, they must be traveling with an adult passenger on Sun Country Airlines.
- Kids between 15 to 17 years old are allowed to travel alone within the United States and Puerto Rico.
- If your kids are between 5 to 14 years old, they can travel within the United States to Puerto Rico with an adult passenger who is 15 to 17 years old.
- The kids who are traveling to the Caribbean, Central America, and Mexico must have a passport and travel with an adult passenger (age at least 18 years.)
To get further info about age restrictions, you can dial Sun Country phone number 651-905-2737, 6:00 a.m.–11:00 p.m. (Central Time), and speak to its live person.
Minors traveling with young adults on Sun Country Airlines.
There are some certain points which you need to learn about the minors who are traveling with young adults on Sun Country Airlines. If you are want to get the in-depth details about it, then check the terms mentioned below:
- It is mandatory that a young adult at least 15 to 17 years old must accompany kids 5 to 14 years old.
- If the adult is below 18 years old and not related to the kids’ parents, then the adult is not responsible for the kids’ safety.
If you want to get in-depth details, you need to use Sun Country phone number 651-905-2737, 6:00 a.m.–11:00 p.m. (Central Time), and connect with its agent.
Important Points of Sun Country Airlines Unaccompanied Minor Policy
Now is the time to get better insights about Sun Country Airlines Unaccompanied Minor Policy. Here are the essential terms which will explain to you the concept of Sun Country unaccompanied minor policy:
- If your kids are below five years old, they are not allowed to travel alone on Sun Country Airlines flights.
- An adult (at least 18 years old) must accompany your kids while traveling on Sun Country Airlines.
- For the Sun Country Airlines domestic flights, kids between 5 to 12 years old are allowed to travel along. But, this will only happen when you purchase the unaccompanied minor service of Sun Country Airlines.
- Also, the kids between 13 to 17 years old can travel alone on domestic Sun Country Airlines without buying the unaccompanied minor services.
- The kids below 17 years old are not allowed to travel on International Sun Country Airlines flights. They need an adult (at least 18 years) to accompany them.
- You can book the Sun Country Airlines flight for the eligible accompanied minors by connecting with its customer service person.
This is the important information that you need to know about the unaccompanied minor policy of Sun Country Airlines. Get more by speaking to its customer service live agent 24/7.
Sun Country Airlines Kids Restraint Systems.
Do you know about the kid’s restraint systems of Sun Country Airlines? If not, then take an in-depth look at the points listed below:
- If you have purchased the Sun Country flight tickets for your minors, your minors or kids can sit on the hard-backed child safety seats or restraint next to you or your guardian.
- Also, you must secure the kid’s seat properly with the aircraft’s seat belt.
The car seat for the kids doesn’t need any extra charges as additional checked baggage. Also, Sun Country Airlines will not take responsibility for your seat damage or loss. You are the sole responsibility for your seat’s security. But, for International flights, the Sun Country Airlines Unaccompanied Minor Policy may change.
With the information mentioned above, you can easily counter the complications of minors traveling on Sun Country Airlines. But, if you need any extra assistance, you can dial Sun Country phone number 651-905-2737, 6:00 a.m.–11:00 p.m. (Central Time), and talk to its live person.
See More Related Post Link Below
How do I Cancel Sun Country Airlines Tickets?
Sun Country Seat Selection
How do I Redeem Sun Country Voucher?
Talk to a Live Person at Sun Country Airlines
How do I Change my Flight on the Sun Country Website?
Sun Country Vacations Packages