How do I Select My Seat on Sun Country?
People usually come up with the question of if they can choose the exact seat they can travel in if they are flying with Sun Country? If yes, they come up with the question of how do I select my seat on Sun Country? If you are someone with similar doubts, you will get all the answers of Sun Country seat selection process queries here.
Sun Country, if you don’t know already, is an ultra-low-cost American airline. The airline has been working since 1983, one year after it came into existence. Sun Country, however, today operates in over 50 places globally. Every service and facility that the airline purveys is handled from its headquarters in Minneapolis.
One of the many services that the airline offers is seat selection. Even though it is a charged service, people avail of it to ensure the utmost comfort during their journey. Let’s see how seat selection is made!
Sun Country Seat Selection
Sun Country understands that people change their plans every minute. This is why the airline allows its passengers to make Sun Country Seat Selection at three different stages, from booking a flight to boarding it.
You can choose the seat on a Sun Country flight at the time of making reservations, checking in online, and right before boarding the flight. Selecting the seat in advance is chargeable but beneficial. However, grabbing a free seat at the last minute is a risky move.
Seat Selection During Booking
This is the best time to grab a seat on your Sun Country flight. This is when you have the highest possibility of getting a seat of your preference.
Let’s see how you can add a seat to your booking.
- Head to the official website of Sun Country.
- There, on the homepage, you will find the book a flight option at the top.
- Provide the necessary details of your travel plans to get a flight. Make sure you have your travel destinations, dates, and the number of seats to be booked clear with you.
- Once done, click on the search flight button, and the flights flying to your destination on your preferred date will appear before you.
- Next, select the flight you want to fly in and continue to the next page.
- This is where you can avail yourself of the Sun Country Seat Selection service. You will find the option to do so besides your booking details.
- Click on that, and a seating chart will appear before you with the reserved seats marked in a particular color.
- Select a seat from the available ones and head to the payment page.
- Clear the bill for your purchase and wait for the airline to process your payment.
- Once done, you will receive a confirmation of your booking via mail.
If you are traveling with extra luggage, make sure you add baggage space to your booking. This service is also available on the same page as seat selection.
Sun Country Seat Selecting While Online Check-In
If you haven’t added a seat to your booking at the time of purchasing tickets, you can do it while you check into your flight from the online website.
- Open the website of Sun Country on your computer/mobile phone.
- From the menu bar, click on the check-in button.
- Now, enter your booking confirmation number and the name on the ticket in the provided space.
- Click on the check-in and continue to the next page.
- Here, the airline provides you an option on making Sun Country Seat Selection.
- Go to the option and select the seat from the seating chart.
- Now, head to the payment page, pay for your selected seat and confirm the check-in.
- The airline will send you your E-boarding pass in a few hours.
You can either carry the softcopy of the pass or get a hardcopy, whatever you prefer.
Seat Selection Before Boarding
The last and free chance to add a seat to your booking is while boarding your flight. The airline informs you about the leftover seats, and you can choose one from them. Although this is free but it is risky. You might get one of the worst seats on the flight. However, if you are lucky enough, you might be able to grab a good seat without paying for it.
You can try and contact Sun Country Airlines customer service. They can help you grab a good seat in advance.