Turkish Airlines Seat Selection Policy
Turkish Airlines was founded in 1993 under the Ministry of Defense. This airline covers 263 international and 52 domestic destinations in 125 countries, excluding those only served by Turkish Airlines Cargo. Turkish seats are specifically designed for maximum comfort. To enhance the travel experience, you need to follow the simple steps for Turkish Airlines Seat Selection.
The given post covers all the vital info related to Turkish seat assignments. Now, proceed further to get the complete steps to select your seat while booking a Turkish flight.
What are the Steps for Turkish Airlines Seat Selection?
Find below-following steps for seat selection on Turkish airlines.
- The initial step is to visit the official website www.turkishairline.com
- After that, you need to enter the PNR details.
- Next, choose the 2D Turkish Airlines seat configuration model.
- Choose a seat for Turkish Airlines.
- Finally, pay the fee and get your desired seat.
If the steps mentioned above have not guided you while performing the Turkish seat assignment, you may contact representatives by dialing the Turkish phone number 1(800) 874-8875 .
Turkish Airlines Seat Selection – Cancellation & Refund Policy
You might be aware of Turkish airline’s cancellation and refund policy while booking a flight. Seat selection Turkish airlines may not be guaranteed for safety, operational, and security purposes. However, you will get the best alternatives from Turkish Airlines. And the amount you have paid to select a seat will get refunded within business days.
Changes in seat selection Turkish airlines
Go through the following list to know the changes that may take place in seat selection.
- In case Turkish Airlines has canceled the selected seat for some operational reasons. There is no need to worry as you will get a refund into your account.
- You can apply for the seat selection on the flight for which you have purchased it. You cannot transfer this selection to another flight or passenger.
Cancellation and Refund Process
- Turkish Airlines accepts the emergency seat selection of the passenger. However, you will get a new seat if you do not fulfill the emergency seat requirements.
- To get a refund from Turkish Airlines, you must request within one year of the flight to the sales offices or the call center.
- If you have upgraded your class to Business class after purchasing seat selection, then you will not be going to get a refund from Turkish Airlines.
- To get an expensive seat, you should pay an extra fee. And you can apply for a refund if you get an alternative seat after boarding. However, you will not get a refund in case of changing the seat to a less expensive one.
- You cannot request a refund if you change or cancel flights upon your request. In such a case, the passenger will not get a refund.
Turkish Airlines Seat Selection Fee
Turkish Airlines has announced seat selection fees on economy class long-haul flights. According to the new terms and conditions, passengers cannot reserve the standard seats for a $39 price up to 24 hours before their departure on the economy cabin of Turkish Airlines.
To select an emergency exit seat, you must pay $109 per flight.
How Do I Contact Turkish Airlines Phone Number?
There might be instances of having queries while performing seat assignments or paying Turkish airlines seat selection fee. If you are also facing the same situation, you should visit the Turkish official website or dial the toll-free number 1 (800) 874-8875. Our travel agents will guide you thoroughly until you successfully book the tickets on Turkish Airlines.
Turkish Seat Selection FAQ’s
Q1: Will the seat selection in Turkish Airlines be guaranteed?
A: Not every time. However, you will surely get a refund only when the seat has changed due to some operational reasons. You may not select a seat on Turkish airlines for safety, security, and operational purposes. However, Turkish Airlines offer you the most appropriate options to go.
Q2: When can I select a seat on Turkish Airlines for free?
A: You can get free seats up to 90 minutes before the flights on ExtraFly (ExtraJet), PremiumFly (ComfortJet), and AnadoluJet international flights (excluding Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus Flights). You can book these seats via Turkish Airline Online Channels.
Q3: How to choose “my seat” after booking a flight?
A: Here are the steps to select my seat once you have booked a flight.
- First of all, choose ‘to view the seat map.’
- After that, ensure your pick.
- If you have booked your flights with family members or friends on the same reservation, you will automatically get a seat nearby them.
Q4: Do I get Premium Economy class on Turkish Airlines?
A: Turkish Airlines is one of the latest airlines that has launched premium economy class. This class falls under a Comfort Class, but not everyone can afford this class and get better offerings.
Q5: What if you have skipped the seat selection?
A: Well, skipping the seat collection does not imply that you will not get a seat on the flight. It means you will get the middle seat because of not paying for the one. However, you can select a seat for free while booking a flight.