Select Your Desired Seat Via United Airlines Seat Selection procedure!
Did you book United Airlines flight tickets, and are you seeking to make United Airlines Seat Selection? Well, if this is what you want, then you will find all the needed information to help you get the desired seat on your United Airlines flight.
United Airlines was established on 6 April 1926, and after its inception, the major American air carrier offered top-end aviation facilities to its global passengers. With the help of its 839 aircraft, United Airlines easily serves 342 destinations.
The high-end aviation facilities of United Airlines make it popular among global travellers. Not only the facilities but also the services like seat selection makes it one of the most desirable airline companies in the world.
So, if you are looking for the answers to How can I choose my seat on United Airlines, then go through the information mentioned below. Apart from that, you will find the important terms of the United seat selection policy for an easy seat selection procedure.
What is United Airlines Seat Selection Policy?
Before learning about the United Airlines seat selection procedures, let’s get through the important terms of the United Airlines Seat Selection Policy. You need to check out the below-mentioned points carefully for better insight:
- As per the policy, you can use the official website or talk to its customer service for seat selection.
- You can even get your desired seat after booking.
- The basic economy travelers of United Airlines will get a seat while boarding their flight.
- If you fail to board your United Airlines flight, the airline will give your seat to another passenger.
- You can also change your seat using the “Manage Booking” option.
- The seat selection fee also changes according to the travel destination and class.
To know more about the United seat selection policy, you should go through its official website or speak with its customer service.
Read Also : United Airlines Missed Flight Policy
How can I choose my seat on United Airlines?
After learning about the United seat selection policy, you should now learn the ultimate procedures to choose your preferred seat. Below are the easy methods which will help you in getting your favourite seats:
Online Seat Selection Procedure,
- Firstly, you need to visit the United Airlines official website.
- Secondly, you must type your login credentials to sign into your account.
- Afterward, you must go through the “Manage Booking” page on its website.
- Enter your United ticket details and press the “search” icon.
- Next, you need to tap on your booking to open it.
- Look at the right side of your booking. You will find the “Edit” tab.
- Press on it and scroll down. Here, you will find the “seat selection” option.
- Tap on it, and you will see a map on your screen that includes all the available seats on your United Airlines flight.
- Choose your desired seat and pay the charges to confirm your seat.
United Seat Selection Procedure Via a Phone Call,
- You need to start the seat assignment on United Airlines by calling its customer service United Airlines phone number 24/7 and 365 days.
- Secondly, you have to hear the automated on-call IVR voice commands.
- Afterward, you must press the right key to connect with a United Airlines live person.
- Next, you need to share the details of your ticket with its live person and request a seat selection.
- You also have to provide your seat preference.
- If your seat is available on your United flight, you will get your seat booked.
- Lastly, you must select the ideal payment mode and pay for the seat selection process.
Follow these two seat selection procedures of United Airlines, which will help you in choosing your desired seats.
How much is the seat selection fee of United Airlines?
You should know about the United Airlines seat selection policy and procedures if you have already learned. Below is the needed information which will explain to you everything in brief:
- The seat selection fee on United Airlines is “Zero.” It doesn’t charge any penny for a seat selection.
- If you are a passenger who wants to opt for “preferred seating,” then you need to pay USD 9 for each way.
If you want to know more about the seat selection fee, you need to call United Airlines customer service anytime you want.