United Airlines Unaccompanied Minor Flying Alone
United Airlines Unaccompanied Minor policy offers the best terms and conditions that ensure the safety of your minors while flying alone. This policy has several great points, which help you let your kids fly alone on United Airlines.
The prime United States airline company, United Airlines, was founded on April 6, 1926. The best-in-class airline services added with the 24/7 customer service assistance of United Airlines make it one of the top desirable airline companies in the current industry.
Well, if you are here to learn about the concept of unaccompanied minor service of United Airlines, then you are in the perfect spot. Below is all the important information that can help you with complications related to your minors flying alone.
United Airlines Unaccompanied Minor Policy
United Airlines Unaccompanied Minor Policy is a special kind of terms and conditions offered to guardians willing to let their minors fly alone in United Airlines. You need to learn several terms to understand the concept of the United minor policy.
- According to the unaccompanied minors United Airlines policy, kids between 5 to 14 years can fly without their guardians. But it is mandatory that they need to take the unaccompanied minor service.
- If the minors are above 14 years, then they can avoid or skip the unaccompanied minor service of United Airlines.
- United Airlines only offers its unaccompanied minor service on non-stop flights.
- One can get the United minor service via phone or through its official website https://www.united.com/en/us.
- However, to book the minor flight ticket on United Airlines, you need to choose 0 adults and the age range of children.
- Moreover, you will not find minor services of United Airlines in connecting flights.
- Kids who are below 5 years are not allowed to travel alone on United Airlines. An adult is mandatory to accompany minors below 5 years.
- The adults who accompany minors on United Airlines must be above 18 years.
How to Book United Airlines Unaccompanied Minor Tickets?
If you want to book flight tickets for unaccompanied minors United Airlines, then below are the easiest methods that you need to follow for an easy booking process:
- Dial 1-800-UNITED-1 (1-800-864-8331) or +1-860-590-8822 USA to connect with the customer service of
- United Airlines and get help with minor ticket booking.
- Secondly, you need to listen to the automated on-call IVR voice menu precisely.
- Afterward, you should follow the IVR voice menu and press the ideal key.
- Next, you will instantly be connected to a live person at United Airlines.
- Now, you need to request an unaccompanied minor flight booking.
- After that, you should share all the important information about the minors.
- Lastly, to complete the process, you need to choose the preferred payment method and pay for the service.
By Official Website,
- Firstly, you need to visit the official website of United Airlines www.united.com.
- Secondly, you have to type your verified login details to sign into your registered account.
- Afterward, you should find the “Advance Option.”
- Once you find the option, you need to tap on it.
- Now, you have to type the name of the destination where you want to let your kids fly.
- Next, you must enter all the needed information and add the important documents.
- Save the booking and move ahead to the payment page.
- Lastly, you need to choose the payment mode and pay for the unaccompanied service.
How Much is United Airlines Unaccompanied Minor Fee?
If you are about to take the United Airlines unaccompanied minors service, then you must be looking to know about the minor fee. Well, below is the table which will explain it briefly:
|Number of Unaccompanied Minors||One-way Service Fee||Roundtrip Service Fee|
|1||USD 150||USD 300|
|2||USD 150||USD 300|
|3||USD 300||USD 600|
|4||USD 300||USD 600|
|5||USD 450||USD 900|
|6||USD 450||USD 900|
United Airlines Unaccompanied Minor Service
Do you wish to know the important facts about the United Airlines Unaccompanied Minor Service? If yes, then the points mentioned below will explain to you about it briefly:
- The unaccompanied minors are not allowed to do online check-in on United Airlines or via its mobile app.
- During check-in, the guardian or parents should be with the minors, which is mandatory.
Activities to do Before Arriving at the Airport,
- Firstly, you should meet the airport staff at the United Airlines check-in counter or helpdesk.
- Moreover, your kids will get a wristband, special tags, and a special kind of envelope that includes a passport, baggage claim tickets, receipts, Unaccompanied Minor forms, and a boarding pass.
- Ground staff will stay with you during your security and immigration. Ground staff will also take your kid to the seat and help carry baggage.
Unaccompanied Service You Get During Your United flight,
- The cabin crew will take care of your child during the entire flight. Your kids will get special care from the crew member.
- Also, it will be better for your kids that you need to consult with the physician before the flight.
Activities at the Airport,
- The guardian must reach the airport 45 minutes before the scheduled arrival time.
- Moreover, you will get the gate pass for United States domestic and international flights from the ticket counter. Then, you need to show your ID and proceed to security to meet your child.
- Lastly, you need to arrive at the airport at the scheduled time for the other international United flights. However, you have to wait outside the customs area. After that, you need to show your ID and meet your child via the customs passway.
Here, in this informative blog, you will get the complete details about the United Airlines Unaccompanied Minor policy and service. You will also get to know about the rules and fees. Still, if you have doubts, you can call 1-800-UNITED-1 (1-800-864-8331) or +1-860-590-8822 anytime you want.