Aer Lingus Change Flight
Have you booked an Aer Lingus flight but need to cancel it? It’s no issue. In this helpful guide, you’ll be ready to make or amend your plans by the conclusion of this post, so good luck! We’ll make you aware of the entire process, including Aer Lingus change flight policy, How to cancel Aer Lingus flights, and whether you will get a refund on cancellation?
But, before we go any further, let’s go over the Aer Lingus change flight policy in detail.
What is Aer Lingus Change Flight Policy?
- Aer Lingus change flight must be requested at least two hours before the planned departure, after which the total cost of the trip will be determined.
- If you change your Aer Lingus flight date, you may be charged a change fee and the difference in pricing depending on the travel type you booked.
- According to Aer Lingus change flight policy, there will be no refund or travel credit for the lower cost difference.
- If a single flight segment on a ticket is canceled, the Aer Lingus flight change charge and fare difference may apply, depending on the fare paid.
- Changes to Aer Lingus flights are only authorized from the same nation of origin, and travel must be completed within one year of the alter date.
- Pre-purchased meals and other travel needs are non-transferable and non-refundable in the case of a voluntary flight change.
- Passengers will be advised of any Aer Lingus flight itinerary changes at least seven days before the scheduled departure.
How to Change Aer Lingus Flight?
Aer Lingus allows you to alter your flight by phone, online, or at the airport counter/ticketing office.
Firstly, visit the Aer Lingus website and select “contact us” from the drop-down menu. You may find the official Aer Lingus phone number on that page. A representative from Aer Lingus will communicate with you, and you may ask him to modify your trip or change flights Call (+1-866-399-0587) or 1 860 590 8822
If you purchased your flight directly through Aer Lingus website, phone, mobile app, or desk, you could make adjustments to your flight ticket using the Manage Trip feature, as shown below:
- Firstly, From your preferred browser, go to Aer Lingus’ website, AerLingus.com.
- Then, on the site, select the Manage Trip option.
- Fill in your booking reference and surname.
- Select the Manage Trip option.
- Change your flight by following the directions.
At the airport counter
- Arrive at the airport and go to the Aer Lingus flight change counter.
- Have your photo ID or passport and other required immigration documents for verification.
- Request adjustments to your flight based on your preferences and availability, and pay the Aer Lingus modification cost.
- After you pay, the representative will make the requested adjustments to your current Aer Lingus reservation.
- The tickets will be emailed to your registered email address after confirmation.
- Review the updated travel schedule, which states, “Aer Lingus alter the date of flight Aer Lingus summary.”
Is Aer Lingus Waiving Change Fees?
Until September 30, 2022, there are no change costs. You may modify your ticket online for free up to 7 days before travel till September 30, 2022.
It will apply if there is a fare difference. This implies you will be responsible for any cost difference between the initial price paid and the price when the adjustment is made.
Charges for short-haul flights between Ireland, the United Kingdom, and Europe are as follows:
1. EUR 40
2. GBP 35
3. USD 60
4. CZK 1050
5. CHF 55
6. PLN 160
7. HUF 10900
For the Long Haul flight between Ireland and North America, charges are as follow:
1. EUR 100
2. GBP 85
3. USD 150
4. CHF 110
5. PLN 400
Is it possible to alter within 24 hours an Aer Lingus flight?
- If your flight is to or from the United States, you can cancel it and receive a full refund within 24 hours of booking. This is only valid for reservations booked at least seven days before departure.
- You can cancel your booking for alternative flights up to two hours before the scheduled departure time.
- You can claim a refund if you tell Aer Lingus within 24 hours using the Refund Request Form.
What is Aer Lingus on the Same Day?
- According to Aer Lingus change flight policy, passengers must pay a $75 alter charge for same-day travel changes.
- The alternative flight must depart within 24 hours of the previous trip and must be to and from the same place.
- If it’s a connecting trip, your updated Aer Lingus flight must have similar stops as the previous one (s).