Hawaiian Airlines Change Flight
Hawaiian Airlines has one of the most open aviation regulations, making ticket exchanges a breeze. Because of its rules, the airline allows passengers to fly without concern. If you understand Hawaiian Airlines change flight policy, you won’t need anybody else’s assistance. This guide will provide you with all the answers to your concerns regarding Hawaiian Airlines flight alter policies in one great spot.
Hawaiian Airlines Change Flight Policy Updated [COVID 19 Waivers]
For tickets purchased until December 31, 2020, Hawaiian Airlines offers commission-free flight modify for all price classes, plus Main Cabin Basic. You may also cancel your flight for free and receive a travel credit at a later time.
Tickets are available for purchase between March 1 and December 31, 2020
- Any modifications made within two years after the purchase date are free of charge.
- This includes reward flight ticket.
Tickets booked before March 1, 2020, for travel between March 1, 2020, and February 28, 2021.
- For rebooked flights leaving before May 31, 2022, there is no modification fee.
- Award flights are included in the package.
Tickets purchased on or after January 1, 2021, have a one-year validity period from the date of purchase. Please note that you will not be able to rebook tickets online after the cancellation is finalized. When you’re ready to rebook, contact our Reservations department before the ticket’s expiration date to avoid paying modification costs (applicable fare differences may apply).
Hawaiian Airlines 24 Hours Flight Change Policy
To make the travel more pleasurable for customers, Hawaiian Airlines has provided a free alter over interval. Take a look at Hawaiian Airlines’ 24-hour flight change policy for tips on how to avoid paying the alter cost.
- The airline will not charge any fees for modifications made within the risk-free time under Hawaiian Airlines’ 24-hour flight modification policy.
- The airline will incur a change fee if a alter is made outside of the stipulated 24-hour period.
- Hawaiian Airlines’ 24-hour flight modification policy does not apply to discounted or promotional tickets, and it only enables you to alter flights if you booked them through their official platform. The airline will charge a fee even if the desired adjustments are made on the same day as the booking.
What is the Procedure of Changing a Hawaiian Airlines Flight?
- Firstly, go to the Hawaiian Airlines homepage and click the Manage Flights option, then My Trips.
- Then, enter the passenger’s last name and the confirmation code or itinerary number.
- Now, click the “alter Flights” link just above the trip summary on the itinerary page.
- Then, click Continue after selecting the passenger(s) for whom you’d want to alter flights.
- Choose the flights you want to modify. Click “Search for New Flights” after adjusting the route and travel dates.
- Choose your new flight.
- Now, go over the itinerary and then click Continue.
- Then, choose new seats.
- Finally, review the itinerary and seats before purchasing by clicking Book This Trip.
- Contact Hawaiian Airlines customer care if you receive an error notice or are unable to modify your flights.
Hawaiian Airlines Flight Alter Offline
Passengers can always use the offline approach to make adjustments or revisions to their reservations. You can contact the Hawaii airline to alter your flight number or go to the Hawaii airline reservation center/kiosk at the airport to make adjustments and corrections using the offline option.
Hawaiian Airlines Flight alter on the Same Day
Hawaiian Airlines’ Same Day Flight Amend Service allows travelers to modify flight reservations on the day of departure. Passengers have up to one hour before the original flight departure time to make adjustments.
- Passengers can only select flights that are on the same route as the initial booking;
- If the traveler has already checked in, the prior flight reservation is unavailable.
- Passengers are responsible for the modify fees and the difference in cost between the old and new flights (if any).
Hawaiian Airlines Main Cabin Basic Fares Flight Change Policy
Hawaiian Airlines flight modification policy for Main Cabin Basic tickets is as follows:
- Basic Cabin Main tickets are non-transferable.
- If you need to modify your Main Cabin Basic ticket, you should cancel it and rebook it within the risk-free 24-hour cancellation window.
- You won’t be able to choose a seat until you check-in.
- Upgrades to Preferred Seat, Extra Comfort Seat, Business, or First Class are not available for Main Cabin Basic tickets.
Hawaiian Airlines Change Fees
Within the airline’s deadline, travelers must make modifications to their planned ticket. If customers cannot use the free redemption function, they will be required to pay an exchange charge equal to a percentage of the ticket cost. Check out the following information about Hawaiian Airlines modification prices, which will be beneficial to anybody who does not want to spend a lot of money on modifications:
- Hawaiian Airlines does not charge alter fees to passengers who book tickets with Miles.
- Passengers holding tickets in Hawaiian Airlines First and First Class cabins are not charged a modification fee per the airline’s policy.
- As Hawaiian Airlines alter fees, passengers flying on cheap tickets must pay the entire cost.
- Switch made on the day of the reservation are free.
- To modify their flight itinerary, passengers with non-refundable tickets must pay a charge of between USD 100 and USD 400 per person.
Hawaiian Airlines Flight Alter at the Counter
- Firstly, go to the Hawaiian Airlines desk or office closest to you.
- Then, fill out the Hawaiian Airlines flight alter form, including passenger information such as name, age, passport number, destination, booking code, the reason for the alter.
- Now, submit it to a representative who is accessible.
- The representative will go over the Hawaiian Airlines flight switch form with you and ask you to pay a charge for the alter.
- Then, pay the proper method for the modification and service charge.
- Finally, a new ticket will be produced and delivered to the registered email address after payment is accepted.
According to Hawaiian Airlines flight modification policy, passengers may only modify their travel dates for free. However they have to do it during the risk-free period. After then, depending on the price type, the traveler must pay a Hawaiian Airlines adjustment charge.