- 1 How Do I Change My Flight on LATAM Airlines?
- 1.1 How do I know if I can change my LATAM Flight?
- 1.2 How much does it cost to change flights of LATAM Airlines?
- 1.3 LATAM Name Change Policy
Most airlines, including LATAM Airlines, enable you to change your itinerary. You can place a LATAM Change Flight request if you purchased your ticket with them, and they will help you transform your itinerary. LATAM Airlines, like other airlines, has several flight change requirements that users must understand before requesting a change. If you’re unclear whether or not you can change your LATAM Airlines flight, read the instructions thoroughly before proceeding.
LATAM Airlines Flight Change Policy
Changing a flight is not a big task for the passengers of LATAM Airlines. LATAM Airlines Flight Change Policy helps its passengers to make the flight change without facing any trouble. You can get the complete info about its flight change policy from the below-mentioned terms:
- As per the flight change policy of LATAM, you can use its official website and take assistance from its customer service representative for the flight change.
- If you are travelling to a domestic destination via LATAM Airlines, then you can change your flight easily up to 1 hour before the scheduled flight departure.
- Travelers who are flying to an international destination via LATAM can change their flight 1 hour and 40 minutes before the scheduled flight departure.
- Passengers of LATAM Airlines can change their flight for free within 24 hours of ticket purchase.
- Travelers need to pay USD 30 for the flight change after 24 hours of booking.
- If, for any reason, your LATAM flight got cancelled or delayed, then you can change your flight for free.
- If you book your LATAM Airlines flight ticket via a third party, then you are not allowed to change your flight.
LATAM Airlines Same-Day Flight Change
If, for any reason, you need to go through the LATAM Airlines same-day flight change, then below are the easy steps of same-day flight change that you should keep in mind:
- Firstly, you need to visit the LATAM Airlines’ official website.
- Secondly, you have to type the login details and sign into your account.
- Afterward, you need to find the “Manage My Trips” tab and click on it.
- Here, you have to fill in all the important details like flight booking number, passenger’s name, etc.
- Now, you need to find your booking and go to the “Date” section.
- Enter the new date as per your preference and press “Enter.”
- Most importantly, as you are doing a same-day flight change on LATAM Airlines, then you don’t need to pay any fees.
- Next, you need to save the booking, and soon you will get the confirmation mail or message from LATAM Airlines about your same-day LATAM Airlines flight change.
Related Articles: LATAM Cancellation Policy
How Do I Change My Flight on LATAM Airlines?
LATAM is dedicated to its customers, so the airline’s date change policy for flights and destinations has been more flexible. We’ve gone through a detailed step-by-step procedure that any user looking for information on “How Do I Change My Flight on LATAM Airlines?” may follow.
- To begin, open a browser on your phone or computer and go to the official LATAM Airlines website.
- You may access the Manage My Booking section by clicking on it.
- Fill up the gaps with your booking number and last name. This is the same booking information that you’d want to modify.
- To search for a flight, select the option Continue tab.
- Select your reservation and then click the Modify button.
- You may change your flight by selecting Change flight and selecting a different date.
- Require to pay the fare difference or LATAM Change Flight fee and then alter your LATAM Airlines flight by following the on-screen instructions.
How do I know if I can change my LATAM Flight?
Date and flight changes are subject to your fare limitations. It may allow you to make changes without penalty, penalty, or no penalty. On the receipt of your transaction, look through the terms of your ticket.
If your ticket permits it, you may modify My travels by providing the necessary information.
In addition to the penalty, you must consider the additional cost related to the price difference between your initial flight and the new one you select.
How much does it cost to change flights of LATAM Airlines?
Do you intend to postpone your travel and modify your LATAM Airlines reservations? If this is the case, you will have to pay a fee to alter your flight with LATAM Airlines. The cost of making modifications to your reservations is entirely based on the type of tariff you select.
- Cost of changing flights inside the United States is $30.
- The fee of making modifications on domestic flights will be $30 once again.
- If you want to alter international flights, it will cost you $40.
LATAM Name Change Policy
The LATAM Airlines name change policy is a regulation that is designed to assist passengers in changing their names on their tickets. To learn about the terms and conditions for making a name change on LATAM Airlines, you need to follow the points described below:
- Firstly, you are only allowed to change your name for only one time.
- Secondly, request a name change or correction if you have an unused or partially used LATAM ticket.
- You need to provide your booking number or PNR number and ticket stock number after the approval of your name change request.
- After the name change, you will receive a reissued ticket in your same travel class or maybe in the higher class based on the availability.
- For the name change, you need to provide verified government documents to LATAM Airlines.
- You also need to pay LATAM name change fees based on different circumstances.
- You can also speak to the LATAM Airlines representative to better understand its name change policy.
LATAM Change Flight FAQs
See More Related Change Flight Links:
KLM Change Flight Policy
Sun Country Change Flight Policy
Lufthansa Flight Change Policy
Aeromexico Flight Change Policy