Qatar Airways Change Flight Policy
Changing flights may be time-consuming, especially when things are constantly changing. Qatar Airways has changed its flight change policy to enable greater flexibility and ensure its passengers comfort. Here you can find all the information you need to understand Qatar Airways change flight policy.
But, before we get into the intricacies of Qatar Airways change flight policy, let us first go through the change guidelines in depth.
Qatar Airways Flight Change Rules
All tickets issued between August 31, 2021, and May 31, 2022, will be subject to the following flight change rules:
- To avoid paying a rebooking charge, you must finish your trip by May 31, 2022. Passengers must make a date and route changes before the planned departure time of their flight.
- If you’re going to Australia, you’ll need to make the modifications at least three days ahead of time.
- You cannot modify your flight date on the same day; instead, you must rebook in the same fare class as your original ticket to avoid paying an additional fee.
- Passengers can only cancel Third-party tickets through a third-party provider.
- If you change your route, you must pay the difference in fare and any applicable taxes, fees, or surcharges.
- It is not possible to alter your name.
- Directly booked Qatar Airways tickets can be changed online or over the phone through the Qatar Airways service center.
Qatar Airways Change Flight Policy
All tickets booked until August 31, 2021, for travel until May 31, 2022, are subject to the new Qatar Airways Change Flight policy. You can now do the following under the new flight change policy:
- Keep your ticket and use it as long as it’s valid. From the date of issue, the ticket is valid for two years.
- Change your ticket (travel and destination) as many times as you like within the same cabin class for free. Only the variations in fares, taxes, fees, and surcharges (if any) will be applied.
- If you bought your ticket directly from the website of Qatar Airways, you may be able to turn the unused portion of your ticket into a 10% bonus travel voucher that you may use for future travel.
How to Change Qatar Airways Flight?
If you are worried about “How can I change my booking online?” then you can go through the steps below:
- If your booking is changeable, go to Manage Booking and choose “Change flight” or “Change flight dates” from the “Manage flight” option.
- Fill in the information requested on this page to recover your reservation.
- Select “Find a booking” from the drop-down menu.
- Choose Modify Flights from the drop-down menu.
- Select your new flight and pay the difference in cost by following the on-screen directions (if any)
Qatar Airways Flight Change Fees
If passengers change their flight outside the timeframe of the waiver period, they will be asked to pay flight change cost depending on your travel class and pricing type, according to Qatar Airways flight change policy.
The cost of changing money online normally varies from USD 66 to USD 170. You will be charged a non-refundable service fee of USD 25 if you make modifications to your ticket through the Qatar Airways ticket office, call center, or at an airport desk.
Waiver of the change fee If you booked your airline ticket before August 31, 2021, and your trip date is on or before May 31, 2022; you can make unlimited free modifications to your flight ticket.
What is the maximum number of times you may alter your Qatar flight?
The airline will enable limitless date adjustments, and travelers will be able to alter their destination as much as they need as long as it is within 5,000 miles of the original one. The airline will not charge any rate changes for travel completed before December 31, 2020; after that, fare regulations will apply.
Qatar Airways Change Flight FAQs
See More Related Post Link
- Qatar Airways Booking
- How do I Upgrade on Qatar Airways?
- Grab Qatar Airways Last Minute Deals
- How Do I Talk To A Person At Qatar Airways?
- Qatar Airways Flight Cancellation Policy
- How to Select Seats on Qatar Airways?