- 1 Aeromexico Cancellation Policy
- 1.1 Aeromexico 24 Hours Flight Cancellation Policy
- 1.2 How to Cancel Aeromexico Flight Tickets?
- 1.3 Aeromexico Cancellation Fee
- 1.4 How to Get a Refund from Aeromexico?
- 1.5 Important Terms about Aeromexico Refund Policy.
- 1.6 Make Changes to Your Aeromexico Flight Booking
Aeromexico Cancellation Policy
Have you booked a flight with Aeroméxico? But, now you see changes in your plans. Don’t worry! Now you can save yourself from the hassle of canceling your booked flight since, Aeromexico cancellation policy is meant to provide customers with a plethora of perks.
No one likes to cancel a vacation, but there are some circumstances beyond your control. Suppose you want to cancel your Aeromexico airline ticket. In that case, you’re in luck since this article will help you comprehend the Aeromexico cancel flight rules and cancel your trip without worrying about the cost.
Aeromexico 24 Hours Flight Cancellation Policy
When you book flights with Aeromexico, you won’t have to worry about last-minute cancellations disrupting your vacation plans. It is important to understand the following points before you ask to cancel your Aeromexico ticket:
- For all short-haul domestic and international flights, Aeromexico has eliminated cancellation costs for First, Business, Premium Economy, and Economy Class.
- If your plans change, you can seek cancellation from Aeromexico and preserve your original price value. Still, you will be responsible for the cost difference if your new travel is more expensive.
- Flights booked through aeromexico.com, Aeromexico contact centers, or airport kiosks will be subject to Aeromexico’s “flight cancellation” demands.
- The cancellation policy of Aeromexico applies to both restricted and unlimited rates.
- Aeromexico will credit refunds to the original payment method within 710 business days of canceling the flight.
- Passengers flying on Basic or Value fares affected by Aeromexico cancellation tickets due to weather or government travel restrictions may seek a refund of their tickets.
How to Cancel Aeromexico Flight Tickets?
Flyers can cancel flight bookings both on the airline’s website and at the airport ticket office. A USD 200 cancellation fee will be levied by Aeroméxico 24 hours after the booking date. To learn how to cancel an Aeromexico ticket, keep reading–
Cancel Flight Tickets Online
In only a few steps, you may cancel your trip online –
- The requirement for Aeroméxico cancel flight is a six-character confirmation. If you don’t know who your travel charterer is, look it up in the confirmation email you got when you booked your Aeroméxico flight.
- Enter your data finder and the passenger’s last name on the “Manage booking” page.
- Follow the steps to “Change or cancel trip” next to the flight itinerary.
- Choose the passenger segment or flight you’d like to cancel.
- On the next page, review Aeroméxico cancellation refund policy. On the following page, you’ll see the “flight refund cancellation” value from Aeromexico.
- To request that Aeromexico cancel your reservation, click the ‘Confirm my cancellation’ option.
- At the email address supplied at the time of booking, you will get a confirmation email with the refund status.
Offline cancellation Method
The offline cancellation process is straightforward, and all you have to do is follow the procedures outlined below to delete data from the offline portal:
- Call the toll-free number for Aeromexico customer care.
- Choose the interaction language that best suits your needs.
- Within 2-5 minutes, an agent will be there to assist you.
- Provide your username, ticket number, arrival city, and other information to verify your identity.
- Choose the trip you’d want to cancel and request that the relevant agent cancel the flight ticket on your behalf.
- Give a reason for the cancellation.
- Choose a payment method if you have to pay a cancellation fee for Aeromexico flights.
- The airline will send a confirmation email to your registered email address and cellphone number when the cancellation is completed.
- The amount of the return is determined by Aeromexico cancellation policy.
What Changes have Occurred to Aeromexico’s Flight Cancellation Policy due to the Covid19 Outbreak?
The airline is continuously striving to expand its passenger base. As a result of the pandemic circumstances produced by the Covid19 virus, Aeromexico’s flight cancellation policy has undergone certain essential adjustments.
The following amendments are:
- If your trip date is in March, there will be no fee if you plan to cancel your Aeromexico flight.
- If the traveler chooses to reschedule the trip, there will be no change in cost.
- All tickets purchased during the Covid19 outbreak will be refunded in full.
- All passengers are entitled to a free cancellation, even if their tickets are non-refundable or promotional.
Aeromexico Cancellation Fee
The following is a summary of the Aeromexico cancellation charge for your booked reservation:
A USD 200 cancellation fee will be levied by Aeromexico 24 hours after the booking date. Depending on the pricing regulations that apply to your travel booking, you may be eligible for a refund of an Aeromexico cancellation ticket or a credit voucher.
From the date of cancellation, your credit voucher is valid for 365 days. Flights inside Mexico, Puerto Rico, the Caribbean, and the United States are exempt from the Aeromexico cancellation charge. If the traveler or a close family dies, the airline waive cancellation charge.
Aeromexico Flight Cancellation Compensation in Case of Flight Delay
If Aeromexico cancels your trip, you will get compensation of up to USD 725 for travel delays in case:
- The flight was more than 3 hours late.
- Your flight originates in Mexico.
- If your Aeromexico ticket cancels without prior notice at least 0-14 days before travel.
- You are unable to board due to overcrowding.
- Miss your connecting flight due to a delay on your first trip, you must be at your ultimate destination or stop over within 3 hours of the first flight’s arrival time.
- If the flight is not necessary owing to unforeseen circumstances.
- Depending on the duration of the delay and the flight distance from point A to point B, Aeromexico flight compensation cancellation ranges from $300 to USD 725.
If the flight happens to cancel after a delay of more than 3 hours then Aeromexico will compensate you as follows:
If the flying distance between point A and point B is less than 1500 kilometers, you will receive USD 300. In- between 1500 and 3500 kilometers, the cost is USD 485 and exceeding 3500 kilometers, the cost is USD 725.
Important Information about Aeromexico Cancellation & Refund Policy
- Until the end of the risk-free period, the airline offers a free cancellation.
- Passengers who purchase non-refundable tickets will not receive refund once the risk-free time has expired.
- You will receive a full refund if you purchase a flexible or premium ticket.
- When you cancel your ticket within three days before departure, you must pay the entire cost as a penalty, according to Aeromexico flight cancellation refund policy.
- The date of processing the refund is directly dependent on the payment method used by the passenger, according to the refund policy.
- If cancellation occurs due to any natural cause then the passengers do not need to pay a cancellation fee.
How to Get a Refund from Aeromexico?
Are you the one who is looking to use the Aeromexico refund feature to get your money? Do you want to know the proven procedures to get a refund for your cancelled Aeromexico flight? If yes, then check out the proven methodologies to get your money back from Aeromexico:
Here are the important and easy procedures to apply for a refund from Aeromexico,
Online Method to Apply for a Refund
- To start the online procedure, you have to first open its official site on your device.
- Next, enter your login information to sign in to your account.
- Then, you have to press on the “Manage Your Booking” option.
- Here, you need to type your cancelled booking information.
- Once you find your cancelled ticket, you have to open it.
- Go to the bottom of the respective page, where you will find the “Refund” icon.
- Tap on it and fill in all the needed information to easily apply for the refund.
Offline Method to Apply for a Refund
- If you want to initiate the offline refund procedure, you first need to find the ideal telephone number based on your language or region.
- After finding the ideal phone number, you have to copy it to your device’s dial-pad and press the calling icon.
- Now, you need to listen to the automated voice carefully.
- Click on the correct button to speak with its live expert.
- Next, you have to share your cancelled ticket information with its representative.
- Lastly, request a refund.
Once you are done with these procedures mentioned above, you will receive your refund between seven to ten working days.
Important Terms about Aeromexico Refund Policy.
Do you want to know about the important terms of the Aeromexico refund policy? Are you seeking to learn about the major points that can help you get a refund from Aeromexico? If yes, then read out the crucial details mentioned below:
- As per the refund policy of Aeromexico, you can apply for a refund from its official site and through its customer service.
- You would get a complete refund for your cancelled Aeromexico ticket only if you cancel it within 24-hours hours of purchase.
- But, after 24-hours of the period, you will not get a refund for the non-refundable Aeromexico flight ticket.
- You will get a refund for your ticket between ten working days to your registered bank account, but for the passengers who purchase the ticket via cash or cheque, you need to wait for at least 20 to 25 working days.
To get more information related to its refund policy, you can call its customer service live executive anytime you need.
Make Changes to Your Aeromexico Flight Booking
Are you willing to know about the process to make changes to your Aeromexico booking? Do you want to get aware of the Aeromexico change fees? If yes, then carefully read out the important procedures and information mentioned below:
Online Method to make changes
- If you are looking forward to making some changes on your Aeromexico booking, you need to first reach out to its official site.
- Next, you need to log into your account successfully.
- After that, you must have to select the “Manage My Booking” option.
- Enter your booking information here and press the “Search” icon.
- Now, here you will find your recent booking.
- Open it and then tap the cursor on the “Edit” icon.
- Make your desired changes.
- In the end, please pay for the changes to confirm it.
Offline Method to make changes
- If you have chosen the Aeromexico change my flight option, you can use its registered telephone number and get expert help from its representative to make the needed changes.
- After you dial its phone number, you have to carefully listen to the automated voice instructions and tap the right key on your device to connect with its expert.
- Once you get associated with its customer service executive, you need to address your reservation information.
- Request for customization.
- Share all the changes that you are looking to apply to your ticket.
- Lastly, choose the ideal payment mode and complete the payment.
With these above-given methods, you can easily make the changes you want. But, if you’re going to know about the Aeromexico name change fee, you should visit its website or speak with its live customer service.
What is the Aeromexico Change Policy?
You already have learned about the procedures you can use to make changes to your Aeromexico booking and are now looking to learn about the important terms of the Aeromexico change policy. Here is the information that you need to keep in mind:
- As per the change policy of Aeromexico, you can take help from its customer service or official site to make the changes you desire.
- You can make changes on your Aeromexico ticket for free only within 24-hours of flight booking.
- But, you may have to pay charges for the changes done after 24-hours of flight booking.
- The charges you will have to pay for the changes depend on your travel class.
Other than this, if you want to know anything about the Aeromexico flight change policy, you can call its customer service or open its official site.