Allegiant Airlines Cancellation & Refund Policy
It doesn’t matter how well you plan your entire vacation; it all comes down to the final minute, which is selecting the appropriate flight, and having a backup plan will always come in handy if things don’t go as planned. You should be aware of Allegiant Airlines Cancellation Policy and obtain a refund during the whole ticket cancellation procedure. Preparing ahead of time will save you not only time but also money.
Allegiant Airlines Cancellation Policy
Allegiant’s airline cancellation policy allows passengers to cancel their tickets within 24 hours after purchase. Really, the airline refuses to charge a cancellation fee, and refunds will be issued using the original payment method.
If you cancel your ticket after 24 hours, the airline will take a $75 cancellation charge from the total cost and restore the remaining amount to the credit form you will use to buy future flights with Allegiant Airline.
Allegiant Airlines will not provide refunds or credits if you miss or cancel your flight less than one week before departure.
Cancellation Procedures to Cancel your Allegiant Air Tickets.
If you seek to cancel your Allegiant Air Tickets, there are two most recommended ways you can use them. Take a look at the ultimate methods that one can follow to cancel their Allegiant booking easily:
Online Cancellation Process
- To start the online cancellation process, open the official site of Allegiant Air on your mobile device or laptop.
- Next, you have to log into your account.
- After that, tap the “My Trips” icon.
- Here, you need to type your Allegiant booking details.
- You have to open your ticket and then press the cancellation icon.
- It will lead you to cancel your Allegiant Air ticket easily.
Offline Cancellation Process
- If you are willing to cancel your Allegiant Air Ticket offline, you need to dial its toll-free phone number.
- Next, you must press the correct key to get associated with Allegiant Air customer service.
- Then, you have to address your Allegiant Air booking info to its executive.
- At the end, request for the cancellation.
At the end of these procedures, you will receive a notification from Allegiant Air about the confirmation of your ticket cancellation.
Allegiant Cancellation Policy As a result of COVID-19
The following is Allegiant Airlines Cancellation Policy in reaction to the COVID19 pandemic:
Non-Trip Flex Tickets
You could cancel your booking without penalty if you purchased your ticket (without Trip Flex travel protection) before 11:59 p.m. on April 30, 2021. You will get an Allegiant credit voucher for the ticket amount for your future travel after canceling your ticket, but no refund.
Can cancel your flight at a temporary discount of USD 25 per passenger/segment if you book your ticket (without Trip Flex travel cover) after 12:00 a.m. on May 1, 2021. You will get an Allegiant credit coupon rather than a refund if you cancel your ticket.
Trip Flex Tickets
Any flight ticket that includes Trip Flex travel coverage has no cancellation costs, and you can only cancel a ticket once using your Trip Flex.
A refund will be granted if you cancel within 24 hours by calling Customer Service. If you cancel online, however, you will be issued an Allegiant credit card.
How to Use Allegiant Flight Vouchers?
If you have a flight voucher or Allegiant credit that you would want to utilize, you must rebook it as outlined below:
- Visit AllegiantAir.com
- Enter or choose the name of the city and the specifics of your trip
- Select the Search option
- Select your flight and price options
- When you get to the payment screen, select a payment option from the drop-down menu
- Enter the code from your coupon
- Fill out your new booking
Let’s assume you found a lower overall price for your vacation package on another website within 48 hours of making your Allegiant Airlines Booking. For new orders placed after September 25, 2017, Allegiant will give a dollar off coupon * equal to 100 percent of the difference.
Allegiant Voucher Extension
Due to modifications or cancellations, the airline will provide non-refundable and non-transferable vouchers applicable for future journeys to qualifying itineraries with a credit balance. For credit vouchers issued between 1 January 2020 and 31 June 2021, travel must be completed within two years of the original booking date.
Travel must be completed one year from the original booking date for credit vouchers issued on or after July 1, 2021. Vouchers that have already expired cannot be renewed.
Allegiant Airlines Cancellation Fees
Travelers can only avoid cancellation penalty if:
- Within 24 hours after booking, the flyer cancels his ticket.
- If he bought a flexible travel ticket.
However, in both circumstances, the refund will be processed using the original payment method; however, if you purchased a ticket without travel flexibility or decide to cancel your ticket after the grace period (24 hours after the booking), you should expect to incur a $75 cancellation charge.
Allegiant Air 24 Hour Cancellation Policy
Other than the standard cancellation policy of Allegiant Airlines, you will also take advantage of a special cancellation policy. With Allegiant Air 24 Hour Cancellation Policy, you can save your money on cancellation. Below are the important points that you need to keep in mind:
- According to this cancellation policy, you can cancel your flight ticket without paying any extra cancellation fees.
- With the help of its 24-hours cancellation policy, you can get spare time of 24 hours in which you can make a free cancellation.
- You must pay cancellation fees if you don’t follow the 24-hour Allegiant cancellation policy’s norms.
Need to Call Allegiant Airlines Cancellation Phone Number
Allegiant Airline has an excellent customer service team, so cancellations and changes are simple. Simply call the Allegiant Airlines cancellation phone number and ask all your questions about flight cancellations and changes. The staff will assist you from ticket cancellation to new booking.
You don’t have to worry about time because the support system is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week; simply phone and obtain a response. All of the information you want is only a phone call away.
How to Get a Refund from Allegiant Air?
Here’s the process to receive a refund from Allegiant Air:
- Firstly, go to the Manage Travel option and follow the easy procedures to cancel your online reservation.
- Eligible airline tickets may be canceled without penalty within 24 hours if purchased at least one week before scheduled departure.
- if the booking does not fulfill the above requirements. All additional purchases, such as hotel, luggage, transportation costs, and taxes, are non-refundable
- Assume a consumer requests a modification or cancellation of his reservation. If this is the case, the remaining credit will be issued as a travel voucher, subject to Allegiant Airlines Cancellation Policy.
- If you made a booking with Trip Flex travel protection, the amount of credit provided likewise depends on the booking.
- Also, if the traveler fails to show up at the airport or makes a booking modification without using Trip Flex within seven days of departure, the airline will provide no credit.
- Additionally, the precise amount of credit owed is indicated before the cancellation is verified in the case of reservation cancellation.
- Within 5-7 business days, all qualified refunds are provided in the same mode of payment. You may, however, phone the Allegiant Air reservation hotline if you’re having difficulties receiving a refund.
- In the event of credit, all refunds are provided in the same currency as the original transaction.
- The client will receive a travel coupon in his registered email, which he can use on his next reservation. If a credit is due,
- You can also contact Allegiant Air assistance if you are still unable to receive a refund or are experiencing difficulties.
Offline Method to Get a Refund from Allegiant Air
If you have already canceled your Allegiant Air ticket, you are also looking to get a refund. Well, here is one of the best ways to get a refund for your canceled Allegiant Air ticket:
- Let’s start by dialing the Allegiant Air helpline number.
- Next, you need to listen to the on-call voice commands carefully.
- After that, you have to share the details of your canceled Allegiant Air ticket.
- Now, you need to raise a request for a refund from Allegiant Airlines.
- Lastly, you will get your complete refund from Allegiant Air.
- You will get your refund in your bank account within a week.
Allegiant Airlines Weather Cancellation Policy
Are you the passenger whose Allegiant Airlines flight is canceled due to bad weather? Do you want to know the ultimate terms which can explain to you about the weather cancellation policy of Allegiant Airlines?
If yes, then take a look at the points given below:
- If your ticket is canceled due to bad weather, you can request an instant rebooking.
- You can also ask for compensation.
- From Allegiant Airlines, you will also get access to the VIP lounge.
- With the help of this cancellation policy, you can also receive a complete refund of your canceled Allegiant Air tickets.
Suppose you are looking to know more about the weather cancellation policy of Allegiant Air. In that case, you should speak to Allegiant live representatives, or you can also reach out to its official site anytime you want.
Allegiant Air Cancellation Policy for Award Tickets
Do you want to cancel your Allegiant Air Award Ticket? But before doing that, you should first learn about the essential terms related to the cancellation policy of Allegiant Award Tickets.
Here are some of the important points that you need to keep in mind:
- If you are the one who recently purchased the Trip Flex add-on with your Allegiant Air award ticket, then you don’t need to pay any charges for the cancellation and changes.
- But, if you are the one who has purchased the non-trip flex or standard ticket, then you need to pay USD 25 for the cancellation and changes.
- Suppose you have purchased the Allegiant Air flight ticket with the help of points and then canceled or made the changes. You will not receive any points credited to your account. You will get a credit voucher for your future use.
To get more information related to the cancellation policy of award tickets, you can ask its customer service or open its official site.
Compensation on Allegiant Air
Are you the one whose Allegiant Air flight reservation is canceled due to Allegiant Airlines? Do you want to know the concept of compensation on Allegiant Air?
If yes, then check the points carefully:
- If Allegiant Air cancels your booking for any reason, you are allowed to raise a request for the cancellation.
- You can request a refund.
- You will get an accommodation facility until you get a seat on the next Allegiant Air flight.
- Get access to the VIP lounge at the airport from Allegiant Airlines.
You will get more information from the live customer service of Allegiant Air for the compensation.
Allegiant Airlines Cancellation FAQs
See More Related Posts Below
- Allegiant Air Pet Policy
- How to Change Allegiant Air Flight?
- How do I Talk to a Person at Allegiant Air?
See More Airlines Cancellation Links
- Hawaiian Airlines Cancellation Policy
- Alaska Airlines Cancellation Policy
- Spirit Airlines Cancellation Policy
- American Airlines Cancellation Policy