- 1 Learn the Complete Concept of LATAM Cancellation Policy!
- 2 What is LATAM Airlines cancellation policy?
- 2.1 What is the 24 hours LATAM flight cancellation policy?
- 2.2 How much is the LATAM cancellation fee?
- 2.3 How can I cancel a LATAM flight ticket?
Learn the Complete Concept of LATAM Cancellation Policy!
It is understandable that you can face certain circumstances due to which you need to cancel your booking. If you are among the passengers who want to cancel a LATAM Airlines flight, you must know about the LATAM cancellation policy.
As we all know, LATAM Airlines was established on 22 June 2012, and since then, it has served the best aviation facilities to its global passengers. LATAM Airlines Group offers the most user-friendly procedures which help its passengers for an easy buying experience.
So, do you wish to cancel a LATAM Airlines flight ticket? If yes, you should look at the important details mentioned below about LATAM Airlines flight cancellation policy. You will also find the cancellation policy & refund policy in the below-mentioned sub-topics.
What is LATAM Airlines cancellation policy?
Do you wish to cancel a LATAM Airlines flight and seeking to learn about the LATAM Airlines cancellation policy? If yes, then you should check out the essential terms mentioned below:
- According to the LATAM Airlines flight cancellation policy, you can go through its official website and take help from its customer service for the flight cancellation.
- You can make a free-of-cost flight cancellation on LATAM Airlines within a day of booking.
- But, for the cancellation made after a day of booking, you need to pay cancellation charges to LATAM Airlines.
- LATAM Airlines cancellation charges depend on the travel destination, distance, and fare.
If you want more information about LATAM’s cancellation policy, you can reach out to its official website or customer service.
What is the 24 hours LATAM flight cancellation policy?
As you already have learned about the standard cancellation policy of LATAM Airlines, now let’s get into the important terms about the 24 hours LATAM flight cancellation policy. Here are the details that you need to know:
- According to the LATAM 24-hour cancellation policy, you can make a flight cancellation free of cost. You don’t need to pay cancellation charges within 24 hours of booking.
- But, if you make a cancellation after 24 hours of booking, then you need to pay cancellation charges to LATAM Airlines.
- You need to follow the 24-Hours terms and conditions to skip the cancellation charges on LATAM Airlines.
To find the complete details about the 24 hours LATAM cancellation policy, you should read the terms from its official website or connect with its live person.
Read Also: Latam Change Flight
How much is the LATAM cancellation fee?
Before learning about the cancellation procedures of LATAM Airlines, you should know the cancellation fee you need to pay LATAM Airlines for the flight cancellation. Below is the important information that will explain to you in the best possible way:
- LATAM cancellation fee is between USD 100 to USD 500.
- The cancellation fee on LATAM Airlines may also change according to the travel destination, distance, and fare.
- If you want to avoid the cancellation fee on LATAM Airlines, then you need to follow its cancellation policies. It will help you cancel your LATAM flight ticket for free.
To get the exact number for the cancellation fee in LATAM Airlines, you can speak with its customer service 24/7.
How can I cancel a LATAM flight ticket?
So, you have learned all the possible aspects of LATAM Airlines flight cancellation and are now looking to know its proven and most recommended cancellation procedures:
Online Cancellation Method,
- To initiate the proven online LATAM cancellation procedure, you need to reach out to the official website of LATAM Airlines.
- Secondly, enter your login info and sign in to your LATAM account.
- Afterward, you need to go through the “My Trips” page.
- Next, you must fill in the LATAM Airlines ticket information and tap on the “search” icon.
- You will now find the LATAM Airlines ticket you want to cancel.
- Tap on your ticket and go to the bottom of the page.
- Navigate the cancellation icon.
- Press the cancellation icon to cancel your LATAM flight ticket without facing any issues.
Offline Cancellation Method,
- Firstly, you need to dial LATAM Airlines phone number and connect with a live customer service representative to initiate the flight cancellation procedure.
- Secondly, you have to hear the automated voice on-call IVR instructions carefully.
- Afterward, you need to follow the IVR instructions.
- Next, press the correct key to connect with LATAM Airlines live customer service representative.
- When you finally get linked with a live agent at LATAM, you need to address your ticket details and raise a request for cancellation.
- Soon, you will get a notification from LATAM Airlines about your flight cancellation.
With the help of these above-added cancellation procedures, you can easily cancel a LATAM Airlines flight ticket without facing any hurdles.
What is the LATAM Airlines refund policy?
If you have canceled your LATAM Airlines flight ticket, then you must be looking to know about the LATAM Airlines refund policy. Here are the important terms which will explain it to you in the best possible way:
- According to the refund policy of LATAM, you can take assistance from its customer service or reach out to its official website to apply for a refund.
- You can receive a full refund from LATAM Airlines only if you apply for a refund within a day of flight booking.
- You will not receive any refund from LATAM Airlines for your non-refundable flight ticket.
LATAM Airlines will transfer your refund within seven to ten business days.
To find more information related to the LATAM refund policy, you can speak with its customer service or get through its official website anytime you want.