TUI Cancellation Policy: Name, Date Change & Refund Fee Info
As we all know, cancellation is not a fruitful decision for anyone, and it might also happen all of a sudden. If you have a TUI Airways ticket, you should learn about TUI Cancellation Policy. It will help you cancel your ticket to TUI Fly easily without getting into trouble.
TUI Airways, formerly known as Thomson Airways, offers best-in-class airline services from the United Kingdom and the Republic of Ireland to North America. The headquarter of TUI Fly is in Luton, Bedfordshire, and in 2019 it served approx 11.8 million passengers with its best aviation facilities.
So, if you are looking forward to learning about the ultimate cancellation policy of TUI, then you need to check out the below-described information carefully. It will help you with all the needed details that can guide you in canceling your TUI flight ticket.
TUI FLY Cancellation Policy
Before canceling your TUI flight ticket, you should learn the important terms of the TUI Airways Cancellation Policy. Below are the points that you need to keep in mind:
- As per the cancellation policy of TUI, you can easily cancel your flight ticket by using its official website or by calling its customer service representative.
- Passengers can also cancel their TUI flight booking a day after the flight booking.
- You cannot cancel your non-refundable TUI flight.
- With TUI Fly, you can cancel your ticket 10 minutes before the scheduled departure. But you need to pay the cancellation charges.
24-Hours TUI Cancellation Policy
Not only the standard cancellation policy, but you can also take advantage of the 24-Hours TUI Cancellation Policy. If you want to know the important terms of this special cancellation policy, then you need to check the points added below:
- According to the TUI 24 hours cancellation policy, passengers can cancel their flight within 24 hours for free.
- Free cancellation is only valid for passengers who raise a request for a cancellation within 24 hours of flight booking.
- But, if you don’t follow the 24 hours rules, then you need to pay the penalty.
How can I cancel the TUI flight?
Are you looking to cancel your TUI flight and want to know the ultimate cancellation procedures? If yes, then you need to look at the information added below:
Cancellation Via Online Method,
- Firstly, you need to go through the official website of TUI Airways.
- Secondly, you have to enter your login details to sign into your account.
- Afterward, you should navigate the “Manage Booking” icon.
- Tap on the icon when you finally find it.
- Next, you have to type your booking details.
- After you find your booking, you need to open it and scroll down.
- At the bottom of the page, you will find the “Cancel” tab.
- Press the cancellation tab to cancel your TUI flight ticket via the online method finally.
Cancellation Via Offline Method,
- You can find your local TUI Fly shop. Flights and Holidays booked with TUI customer service: Call 0203 451 2688 or +1-860-590-8822.
- After you call TUI phone number +4433 33 365 147 (chargeable call for abroad) or +1-860-590-8822, you will listen to the computerized on-call IVR voice instructions.
- With the help of this IVR voice instructions, you can easily connect with the customer service of TUI Airways.
- According to the IVR options, you must press the ideal button to speak with a live person at TUI Airways.
- When you get associated with the customer service of TUI, you need to share your ticket information.
- Next, you have to raise a request for flight cancellation.
- Lastly, you will receive an email that includes the confirmation of the booking cancellation.
Cancellation at the Airport,
- You can also cancel your TUI flight at the airport.
- For that, you need to visit the TUI ticket counter at the airport.
- Secondly, you should engage with an available executive at the airport’s ticket counter.
- Afterward, you have to share the complete required details with the available executive at the airport.
- Next, you need to request a cancellation.
- Soon, the executive from the ticket counter will confirm your ticket cancellation.
TUI Cancellation Fee
Well, the cancellation fee is a concern for every passenger who wants to cancel their TUI flight. To help you with that, below are the points that you need to know:
- If you cancel your TUI flight within 24 hours of ticket purchase, you don’t need to pay the TUI Cancellation Fee.
- Passengers who cancel their tickets must pay a TUI Airways cancellation fee between USD 15 and USD 35.
- Also, TUI will charge you a processing fee of USD 14.
To find the exact TUI Fly cancellation fee, you need to dial its toll-free phone number and talk to a live person at TUI.
TUI Name and Date Change Fee
If you are looking forward to knowing about the TUI Name and Date Change Fee, then you should understand that the charges to change the name or date on your TUI flight ticket depend on the type of ticket you purchase.
It will be better for you to connect with TUI customer service and get the complete information on the charges that you need to pay for the name and date change on TUI.
How can I apply for a TUI refund?
After you have learned about the cancellation procedures, fees, etc., you must know about the process to apply for a TUI refund. Well, below are the procedures that you need to follow:
Refund Via Online Method,
- Firstly, you should visit the official website of TUI Fly.
- Secondly, you need to type your login credentials to sign into your account.
- Afterward, you have to locate the “Manage Booking” tab.
- Click on the tab and enter the details of your cancelled TUI flight ticket.
- Next, when you find your cancelled ticket, you need to open it.
- Scroll down and find the “Refund” icon.
- Click on the refund option and fill in all the required information to easily request a refund.
Refund Via Offline Method,
- Call TUI phone number 0203 451 2688 or +1-860-590-8822 and connect with the customer service of TUI to start the refund procedure.
- Once you dial the TUI customer service phone number, you need to listen and follow the IVR menu.
- Press the right key to connect with the TUI Fly customer service.
- When you finally get associated with the customer service representative of TUI, you need to provide the information about your canceled ticket.
- Next, you have to raise a request for a refund.
- Soon, you will receive an email about the confirmed transfer of the refund to your registered bank account.
TUI Cancellation Policy FAQs
See More Airlines Cancellation Links
- Spirit Airlines Flight Cancellation Policy
- Virgin Airlines Cancellation Policy
- American Airlines Cancellation Policy
- Volaris Cancellation Policy
- Air France 24 Hour Cancellation Policy
- What is Delta Airlines Cancellation Policy?
- Allegiant Cancellations Policy
- Turkish Airlines 24 hour Cancellation Policy