- 1 American Airlines Reservations | Flight Booking Deals
- 2 How to Make American Airlines Reservations Online?
- 2.1 How to do American Airlines Flight Reservations Search Online?
- 2.2 How to Manage American Airlines Booking?
- 2.3 Get to Know About American Airlines Vacation Packages
- 2.4 How to Book AA Vacation Packages?
- 2.5 American Airlines Baggage Policy
- 2.6 Existing Ticket Flexibility Expand
- 2.7 American Airlines Cancellation Policy 2022
- 2.8 How to Earn Points with Join AAdvantage?
- 2.9 American Airlines Travel Credit
- 2.10 American Airlines Flight Credit
- 2.11 American Airlines Travel Vouchers
- 2.12 American Airline Refund Policy
- 2.13 How to Upgrades American Airlines Business Class?
- 2.14 American Airlines Credit Card
- 2.15 Find a credit card that works for you.
- 2.16 Using Gift Cards from American Airlines
American Airlines Reservations | Flight Booking Deals
Choosing American Airlines for your next trip is undoubtedly the best idea, as the airfares are competitive and facilities are quite decent. If you want to have a worthwhile experience while flying, then look no further and make American Airlines reservations.
Booking airline tickets of American Airlines makes you entitled to enjoy the incredible amenities offered onboard. You are provided relaxing & comfortable seating along with most exclusive and personalized facilities like free snacks, unlimited entertainment of your choice, and a lot more.
About American Airlines
American Airlines operates scheduled flights to over 95 domestic destinations. You can make American Airlines flights reservations for your desired domestic destination through its official website.
Some of the domestic destinations are Phoenix, Little Rock, Anchorage, Ontario, Tucson, Fayetteville, Los Angeles, Fresno, Huntsville, and Oakland. Additionally, it also serves to almost 95 International destinations in 55 countries worldwide.
Few of the international destinations are Saint John’s, Buenos Aires, Rio de Janeiro, Sydney, Paris, Toronto, Shanghai, Munich, Athens, Dublin, and others. Along with its codeshare partners and alliance, it operates scheduled flight service to more than 350 destinations across the world.
If you want to enjoy the in-flight services at its best, then you can make American Airlines reservations flights search online and check the facilities offered by the air carrier.
Why You Should Make American Airlines Booking?
Traveling with American Airlines has always been relaxing, filled with blissful travel experience. Get the most exclusive and personalized boarding experience while traveling onboard along with more legroom, free snacks, entertainment, and much more.
You get an option to choose your preferred seat from Premier Cabin Classes, Main Cabin Extra, and American Airlines Preferred.
If you are planning a travel that too within your budget, then you can make American Airlines flight reservations through its official website.
The flight offers and deals offered by the airline are enticing yet competitive, which you would not find anywhere else.
Where does American Airlines Fly to?
American Airlines travels to 356 locations worldwide, including Dallas Fort Worth International Airport, Chicago O’Hare International Airport, and Charlotte Douglas International Airport.
In-flight Services of American Airlines
With foldable headrests and footrests and bigger, adjustable leather seats, American Airlines provides additional legroom. Passengers may also order chef-style cuisine with beer and wine and personal entertainment with huge monitors and noise-canceling headphones.
Passengers may relax with a set of complementary amenities, pillows, and blankets.
Food and Refreshments
First-class passengers get to choose what they want to eat, and an impressive wine list is offered. Delicious meals are available in business class. The menus in all classes are diverse, and refreshments are provided free of charge. Passengers in Economy Class receive a free soft drink.
Passengers in this class receive complimentary food, wine, and beer on most international flights. The line will cook special meals for medical and religious needs upon request, provided that the order is submitted to the carrier at least 24 hours ahead of the scheduled departure.
Passengers can use their laptops, tablets, and cellphones to access paid Wi-Fi while traveling in the United States.
A duty-free store is available onboard all flights to and from Europe, Asia, and South America.
American Airlines Travel Booking Classes
Economy class has enough legroom, a diverse entertainment package, and USB outlets in each seat. The headrests of the seats may be adjusted.
First-class passengers can lie down in their seats, and the airline offers a comfy night kit. They also receive a set of skin-care products and have access to the best entertainment available.
On long-distance flights, customers in business class enjoy extra legroom, and the service is customized to their specific demands.
How to Make American Airlines Reservations Online?
Here is a step-by-step guide to American airlines book flight
American Airlines Booking via official Website
- To start with the process, firstly, visit www American airlines reservations and click on the ‘Book Flights’ button to see American Airlines Official Site Reservations.
- Fill in the details, such as the name of the departure and arrival airports.
- Then input your departure date.
- You must enter the return date if you are booking a round trip.
- If you are looking for cheap American airlines cheap tickets, you may also select flights with the lowest and most flexible pricing.
- Select the number of adults and children that will be traveling.
- After you submit your information, the Website will display you a choice of flights you may choose and buy a ticket.
- Now, you may pay for your American airlines tickets and secure a seat on an American Airlines aircraft.
- Lastly, American Airlines will send you a ticket confirmation email that you may use to check-in for your journey.
American Airlines Booking via Official Mobile Application
To begin, open the A.A. app or go to the Apple Store or Google Play Store to obtain the official A.A. mobile app.
- Create a new account with your email credentials, log in with the proper credentials to an existing account and follow the same American airlines booking processes.
- Choose a travel type, then fill in the passenger’s information.
- Then, enter your selected trip dates and search for available flights.
- Select your preferred flight and continue to take advantage of the savings and offers for a more convenient traveling experience.
- After that, select the services you want to add to your flight and pay solely using your mobile app.
- The airline will send you a ticket confirmation to your email address or registered phone number once your American Airlines ticket transaction is verified. If you still have issues, get assistance from an airline agent.
Note – There are four primary categories of airline tickets available in the United States. Tickets are available in basic economy, main economy, premium economy, and business/first class. Free baggage and priority check-in are included with each ticket.
The lowest American airlines ticket is Basic Economy, which saves you a lot of money, and it is the best option for travelers looking for cheap American airlines tickets.
How to do American Airlines Flight Reservations Search Online?
If you are looking for a real flight deal and wondering how to make American Airlines Booking flights search online, then no platform could be reliable and comprehensive than its official website.
The passengers need to decide their travel destinations, dates of travel, and other preferences prior to initiating flight search.
- Go to the American Airlines reservations official site
- Click on “Find Flights”
- Enter the origin and destination airport
- Further, enter the travel date.
- Click on “Search”
- You would find many options on the result page.
If you are unable to find the option of your choice, then you can change dates or itineraries to find the best deal that suits your preferences. Once you find the option that matches your preferences, then don’t wait and make American Airlines flights reservations immediately before fare changes.
How to Manage American Airlines Booking?
Confirming your booking is the one important thing and managing it is the other. Flyers should always stay updated to any change in their booking to avoid any last-minute difficulty at the airport.
Changes can appear anytime that you can make become a huge interruption in your travel plan, but if you know how to manage your existing booking, you can fly comfortably to the final destination.
Opt for American Airlines manage booking option to apply any sort of modification in your reservation. Passengers have different options to manage their itinerary and they can use any of these options at much ease to amend their reservations.
They are free to use the airline’s official site, mobile app, or the phone number of the airline to apply required changes in their booking.
Follow the below-mentioned steps on the airline’s official site to manage your reservation.
- Go to the official website of American Airlines and perform a click on the “My Trips” tab situated on the website’s homepage to retrieve your American Airlines booking.
- Now, you will have to add certain details in the “Find your reservation” section.
- Start with providing your personal details like the first name and the last name.
- After this, you are needed to insert your booking reference.
- Now, click on the “Find reservation” button and pull up your current booking with the airline.
With these quick steps on the airline’s official site, you can manage your entire booking with no extra effort. Follow the same steps on the mobile app of the airline and make changes within little or no time.
If you want to know how to initiate “American Airlines manage my booking” then these simple steps are your answer. Some of the changes that you can make under this section are-
- Change in contact and personal details
- Flight cancelation
- Select preferred seat
- Change seat selection
- Add extra baggage
- Add a specific meal
- Share your trip
- Flight change
- Request for special ground service
- Know the frequent flyer status
American Airlines Check-in & Arrival
- At least 2 hours within the United States
- Outside of the United States, at least three hours
Online or mobile check-in
Starting 24 hours before departure and up to 45 minutes before departure, you may check-in online or via the app (90 for international).
At the Airport
You must be at the airport a specified amount of time before your planned flight to check in and check your bags:
- 45 minutes within the United States
- 60 minutes to or from places outside the United States
When you fly with American Airlines, you’ll have even more flexibility and freedom to make your own choices, making flying even easier.
Here’s what to anticipate:
- All domestic, short-haul international, and select long-haul international Premium Cabin, Main Cabin fares and Premium Economy are no longer subject to change costs.
- Purchased on or after April 1, 2021, Basic Economy fares are non-refundable and non-changeable.
- On earlier domestic flights to the same destination on the same day, including Puerto Rico and the US Virgin Islands, you can fly standby for free.
- Upgrades, seats, priority boarding, and same-day flight adjustments are now available for Basic Economy tickets.
- All American airlines flight tickets, including Basic Economy rates, are eligible for AAdvantage® elite members to use their travel benefits.
Get to Know About American Airlines Vacation Packages
Planning a trip to your dream destination is not a challenging task, but keeping all the important points in mind is quite a daunting thing. You may have to keep various things in mind while planning a trip to make sure of a smooth and pleasurable flight experience.
Money is the first thing that strikes our mind while planning a trip and to save your bucks, you can simply opt for American Airlines vacations. This can help you to maximize your savings and minimize your expenses. Booking a vacation package is the best way of ensuring a luxurious holiday that too without shelling out your dollars.
Selecting a vacation package comprises various benefits. Have an organized trip and travel hassle-free. There are all-inclusive vacation packages, with which you can have everything. From meals, beverages to rooms, activities, and more, the all-inclusive vacation packages of American Airlines has got you covered.
Moreover, various discounts are published with American Airlines vacation packages so that you can enjoy a budget-friendly trip.
Benefits of AA Vacation Packages
Booking a vacation package is a great deal to reduce the burden on your wallet. Some of the benefits of vacation packages are stated below.
- Best services are offered in vacation packages. You can book all-inclusive vacation packages and enjoy different services like a swimming pool, spa, dinner at the poolside, etc.
- One of the best benefits of vacation packages is there is no headache. Everything is so organized with vacation packages and you don’t have to be worried about anything.
- Another best thing about vacation packages is huge savings. Fetch American Airlines vacation deals and enjoy extra savings. If you book a flight ticket separately, then it can cost you high comparatively.
- With a vacation package, you can cover all the major attractions of the city easily.
- Booking a vacation package is a time-saving process as you don’t have to search for everything differently and then book it. You can save your valuable time by planning everything in advance.
How to Book AA Vacation Packages?
Booking a vacation package with American Airlines is not a daunting task as it includes some simple steps on the airline’s official site. Moreover, you can get the American Airlines vacations promo code from official website of the airline to enjoy incredible savings on the reservation.
Carry out the following steps to book a vacation package online.
- Launch your preferred browser and open aavacations.com.
- American Airlines Vacations webpage will open on your screen.
- After scrolling down a bit, you will see two different sections like “Book your vacation” and “Your trips.”
- Choose what you want to book; you have to choose at least two options from flight, hotel, and car.
- Click on the “Advanced Search” tab and start filling the asked details.
- Firstly enter the travel destinations and travel dates.
- You can also add the time of the day when you wish to depart.
- Choose the class of service and the number of rooms required.
- Mention the number of travelers and click on the “Search” tab.
- Now, available options will open on your screen; choose the right American Airlines vacation package for you, and have an enjoyable flight experience.
What is the Procedure of American Airlines Seat Selection?
Choosing the right for your journey is the best way to make sure that you will have a pleasant and enriching travel experience. American Airlines allows you to pick your desired seat in advance so that you can fly amidst the utmost convenience and comfort.
Flyers can pick their desired seats through the airline’s official site. If there is an issue in the American Airlines seat selection process, then you can contact the air travel expert at any time of the day.
- Visit the American Airlines official website.
- Now, implement a click on the “My Trips” tab located on the homepage’s top.
- Next, input the specified details and initiate by entering the last name of the passenger.
- After this, add the passenger’s last name, followed by the booking reference.
- Click on the “Find reservation” option and pull up your booking. For selecting a seat, you will have to pay an American Airlines seat selection fee.
- Now, locate the “seat selection” option and reserve your seat in advance.
Passengers can also use the airline’s mobile app to book a seat in advance. You can choose your desired seat while making a booking or after confirming your reservation. You can pick the seat on the confirmation page of the airline while making a booking.
Otherwise, you can opt for American Airlines check-in seat selection to confirm your seat selection without any hassle.
American Airlines Baggage Policy
As of November 9, 2021, changes to luggage restrictions have been made. Read on for the most up-to-date information.
Checked bag policy
Even if you purchase or get an upgrade that includes complimentary baggage check-in, all baggage costs are non-refundable and apply per person at all check-in sites and on all trips.
You have 45 days to contact a US agent for help or to obtain a refund if you think your baggage was charged incorrectly.
- For all flights except flights to or from Australia or New Zealand
- Dimension: 62 in / 158 cm
- Weight: 50 lbs / 23 kgs
- For complimentary luggage Weight limit – 70 lbs / 32 kgs,
- Excess charged bags Weight limit – 50 lbs / 23 kgs.
- Flights flying to or from Australia or New Zealand
- Dimension: 62 in / 158 cm
Weight: For complimentary bags, the weight limit is 70 lbs / 32 kgs, while for excess charged bags, the weight limit is 50 lbs / 23 kgs.
Seasonal bag limitations
As of October 21, 2021, seasonal and year-round baggage restrictions have been changed.
During peak travel seasons, A.A. restricts the number of checked bags and boxes allowed on specific flights. Seasonal restrictions apply from June 1, 2021, to August 19, 2021, and from November 27, 2021, to January 10, 2022.
First Class– On 3-cabin aircraft, three complimentary bags are allowed; on the 2-cabin plane, two complimentary bags are permitted.
Business-class– 2 complimentary bags
Premium Economy– 2 free baggage (except for flights to and from Alaska and Hawaii for American airlines flight tickets purchased on or before February 22, 2021).
Main Cabin– 2 bags; however, charges may apply.
- Items weighing greater than 70 lbs./32 kgs.
- Things that are too big
- Extra bags and Boxes
Customers traveling in Basic Economy can get one complimentary carry-on bag (in addition to a personal item) to all destinations.
The item must fit beneath the seat in front of you. 18 x 14 x 8 inches is the maximum size allowed (45 x 35 x 20 cm).
The maximum size of a carry-on bag is 22 inches high, 14 inches long, and 9 inches broad. Additionally, the bag must also be able to fit through the sizer at the airport.
How to Add Extra Baggage at the Time of American Airlines Reservations?
All the Passengers or Travelers with valid flight tickets can carry a maximum of one bag with them on most American Airlines flights. However, checked baggage allowance depends on the travel routes, travel class, and frequent flyer program.
Those passengers, who wish to add extra baggage, can contact the expert through American Airlines reservations help desk and get it done in less than no time.
Existing Ticket Flexibility Expand
There are no change costs for tickets purchased on or before September 30, 2020, for travel between March 1, 2020, and March 31, 2021. Basic Economy prices and AAdvantage® award tickets are included in this deal.
- You will be responsible for the fare difference in case of rebooking your trip.
- As part of this offer, you have the option to switch your origin and destination cities.
- By March 31, 2022, you must have completed all travel for your new trip.
- Plus, if your ticket expires between March 1, 2020, and March 31, 2021, you can utilize the value of your unused ticket for travel until March 31, 2022,*.
- If you purchased a ticket to or from Australia, Europe, the United Kingdom, Hong Kong, Israel, or New Zealand between March 1, 2020, and August 31, 2021, the traveler can utilize the value of your unsold ticket for travel between March 1, 2020, and December 31, 2022. **
*If your initial scheduled trip was before March 1, 2020, you will be charged a change fee. Basic Economy tickets purchased before March 1, 2020, are non-changeable.
**Non-changeable Basic Economy tickets remain non-changeable and do not qualify for the extension.
American Airlines Cancellation Policy 2022
You can cancel your trip online, including Basic Economy flights booked between March 1, 2022, and March 31, 2022, and rebook when you’re ready. Kindly note that there may be a difference in ticket price when rebooking if the new flight price is greater.
Purchased on or after April 1, 2022, Basic Economy fares are non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
How do I Change or Cancel my trip?
In just a few steps, you may amend or cancel your trip online. Here’s how to do it:
- .For this step, you require Your 6-character confirmation. To locate it, you can get through the mail received from the airline while conducting your American airlines reservations.
Members of the AAdvantage® program can search for upcoming trips by logging into their accounts.
- .In the top toolbar, select ‘Change trip’ or ‘Cancel trip’ and follow the steps.
- Once you are done with the cancellation or changing step, the airline will send you an email with updated information along with a new ticket number.
If you’re an AAdvantage® member whose account number was included in your reservation before it was cancelled, you can check your wallet for available Flight Credit.
Cancellation Fees on American Airlines
Did you cancel your American Airlines booking? Are you seeking to know about the cancellation fees you need to pay for the American Airlines cancellation?
Well, here are some of the important terms that you need to know about the American Airlines cancellation fees:
- To cancel a domestic American Airlines flight, you need to pay USD 200.
- You need to pay USD 700 to cancel an international American Airlines flight.
- But, if you follow the extreme terms of American Airlines cancellation policies, you can skip the unwanted charges.
To know more, you should talk to the customer service of American Airlines 1 860 590 8822 anytime you want.
How to Earn Points with Join AAdvantage?
Join the AAdvantage program – the loyalty program of American Airlines and earn points on your every purchase. The earned miles can be redeemed to enjoy extra privileges like priority upgrades, car rentals and hotels, and other retail products.
You can apply for this frequent flyer program at the time of American Airlines flights reservations.
Here are steps to join AAdvantage
- Prior to American Airlines booking, go to AAdvantage
- Click on “Join AAdvantage
- Fill in the details as asked
- Once all the details have been filled, check the box, “I agree to the AAdvantage terms/conditions.”
- Further click on “continue”
- You will see the preview of your “Your information.”
- Confirm and proceed.
How do I Rebook a canceled trip?
During re-Booking Process, you will require: Your 6-character confirmation and Your ticket number. Then, follow these steps:
- Firstly, visit the American airline’s official Website and then choose the option ‘Manage trips / Check-in.’
- Then, click on ‘View canceled trips’ and enter all the details of your trip.
- On the ‘Your trip’ tab, you’ll find information on your Flight Credit.
- Rebooking and Adding a Flight Credit is the next step.
- Visit American airlines website for new American airlines reservations. On the payment screen, select ‘Add Flight Credit.’
- Then, enter the ticket number from your cancelled trip to apply for the credit.
- Finally, any outstanding debt can be settled with a credit card.
American Airlines Travel Credit
Trip Credit, Flight Credit, and Travel Vouchers are the three forms of travel credit offered by American Airlines. You may only use the Travel credit for AA reservations, and you cannot use it to purchase extras such as seats or luggage.
Issued against– Compensation, refunds, and the value of any leftover Flight Credits
Who may use it: The holder of a Trip Credit can use it to plan travel.
- Up to 8 Trip Credits can be redeemed per trip in a single person reservation on aa.com, or contact American airlines reservations to book for more than one passenger.
- Valid for domestic or international flights departing from the United States (only in U.S. cash) or non-award American airlines reservations.
- You cannot use it for additional items such as chairs or luggage
- Unless otherwise stated, all certificates are valid for one year from the date of issuing.
- If you want more assistance or utilize Trip Credit for more than one traveler, don’t hesitate to contact American airlines reservation number and inform them that you have a Trip Credit.
American Airlines Flight Credit
Created against– Tickets that have been unused or canceled
- Only the person identified on the Flight Credit can book and travel with it.
- Number of Flight Credits redeemable per trip: aa.com permits 1 Flight Credit per person, or you can contact American airlines reservation number 1 860 590 8822 to book with multiple Flight Credits.
- It only applies to flights* and non-award American airlines reservations.
- Travelers cannot utilize it for additional items such as seats or luggage.
- Expires One year from the date of issuing, travel must begin.**
*Only valid when booking on aa.com for travel entirely inside or between the United States, Puerto Rico, and the United States Virgin Islands (U.S. currency only).
**Customers who voluntarily cancelled American airlines flight tickets during the COVID-19 flexible period will get a flight credit that you may redeem for travel until March 31, 2022.
If you want more assistance with rebooking, don’t hesitate to get in touch with American airlines reservation number 1 860 590 8822.
American Airlines Travel Vouchers
- Issued in the form of Electronic Travel Vouchers (for U.S. residents only) and Paper Travel Vouchers.
- The holder of a Travel Voucher can use it to plan travel for anyone.
- You can redeem up to 8 tickets per trip.
- Only for the American Airlines Booking option you can use it and not for other items such as seats or luggage.
- Expires one year from the date of issue*
*Travel vouchers are automatically extended until March 31, 2022 that expire between January 1, 2021, and May 31, 2021.
Travel vouchers that are due to expire between March 1, 2020, and December 31, 2020, can be extended for one year by contacting American airlines booking number 1 860 590 8822.
The American Airlines app
Download the airline’s free app to keep track of your travel plans on the move. We’ll be there for you every step of the journey, from American airlines booking to seat allocations to boarding passes and airport directions.
- Take advantage of free entertainment.
- Changes made on the same day.
- Instant rescheduling.
- A boarding pass that may be seen on a mobile device.
- Use miles to book a reward trip.
- On-the-go meals
- Keep track of your belongings.
- Take a photo of your passport.
American Airline Refund Policy
You have 24 hours from the time of purchase to obtain a refund if you booked at least two days before travel. All ticket categories have a 24-hour refund policy, but you must cancel the trip to receive a refund.
* American airlines reservations made as part of a group block are not eligible for the 24-hour cancellation policy.
Refunds will be provided in full, except the following:
- Taxes levied on the sale that is not refundable
- For American airlines reservations made via American airlines reservations, there is a service charge.
Can I get a refund on products and services I paid for but wasn’t able to use?
There would be no refund if the goods or service you purchased were delivered on a different flight.
If you are unable to utilize certain items or services, you may be eligible for a refund:
- Baggage fees (refund does not apply to bags bought online).
- Fees for pets.
- First-come, first-served boarding.
- Standby or change of flight on the same day.
How to Upgrades American Airlines Business Class?
Travelers may readily upgrade to Most Economy or Premium Economy prices to the next level of services, such as Business or domestic first class. First class upgrades are accessible to Most business fares.
The procedure for seeking an upgrade is as follows:
- Firstly, Log in to your AAdvantage account at www American airlines reservations.
- Then, to apply for an upgrade, you must first have system-wide upgrades accessible in your account. You may browse for available upgrade seats while booking a flight.
- Then, to confirm your upgrading, call your elite service desk.
- If an upgrade is available, your balance will also be reduced by the number of upgrades available.
- If upgrades are not available, the airlines will place your request on a waiting list.
- The airline will update your mobile boarding pass on the American Airlines app when your upgrade is verified.
American Airlines Credit Card
The following are the advantages of having an American Airlines credit card:
- Fly Now payment plan*
- The instant online approval procedure
- No annual fee**
- Low monthly payments
- No additional charge for additional authorized users’ cards
- Online account management
- Purchase airline tickets using aa.com, the American Airlines app, or American Airlines airport locations.
You can also reach American airlines phone number 1 860 590 8822 to get more information.
How to Apply for a Credit Card with American Airlines?
- Go to the American Airlines website and scroll down to the bottom.
- You’ll see the ‘American Airlines credit card’ option in the Extra area; click on it to go to the apply now page, where you may click on ‘Apply Now.’
- Here you will have to fill in some information such as your last and first names, email addresses, and phone number.
- To proceed, click continue.
- Then here, you have to input your address for validation.
- You must fill out your resident status, total yearly net income, monthly housing payment, birth date, and Social Security Number in the next stage.
- To continue, click Continue.
- To go forward, double-check everything.
- Submit your application after reading the AMERICAN AIRLINES® CREDIT CARD DISCLOSURES.
- If you have any query in the disclosure section you can reach out to American airlines contact number 1 860 590 8822.
Find a credit card that works for you.
Business Extra® Corporate Card /American Express®
With the support and service you expect from American Express®, you may earn Business Extra points on qualifying purchases and get up to a 6% refund on American flights.
Citi Business® / AAdvantage® Platinum Select® World Elite Mastercard®
In select business categories, get 65,000 additional points and 2X miles. On domestic travel, you can also earn an American Airlines Companion Certificate. Terms and conditions apply.
American Airlines UATP Corporate Card
Get a payment and invoice system that will help you keep track of your trip spending.
Using Gift Cards from American Airlines
On AA.com, you can easily redeem American Airlines gift cards. If you got a plastic Gift Card, be sure you carefully remove off the grey film concealing the PIN on the back of the card before redeeming it.
You could get your Card # and PIN # if you received a virtual card by clicking on the link supplied to you through email.
Enter the Card # and PIN # precisely as they appear on the back of the Gift Card on the payment screen. At any given moment, you may spend up to eight gift cards. If the total cost of the ticket exceeds the amount of your Gift Card(s), you may pay the difference using a credit card.
American Airlines Admirals Club
You may make use of complementary facilities and services to make your trip more productive and enjoyable.
- Made-to-order specialties
- House drinks
- Shower suites
- Personal travel assistance
- Business center
Free digital newspapers and magazines
To enjoy your flight, download your favorite magazines and newspapers. Here’s how to do it:
- Connect to the Admirals Club Wi-Fi network and enter the Wi-Fi password.
- Then go to read.aa.com.
- Download your favorite magazines and newspapers indefinitely.
With the AAdvantage/ Citi Executive World Elite Mastercard, you can get an Admirals Club® membership for less.
Members of the AAdvantage®/ Citi® Executive World Elite Mastercard® can earn
- 50,000 bonus miles. Terms and conditions apply.
- Admirals Club® membership (up to $650 value)
- Application fee credit for TSA Pre Check or Global Entry
How can I Get an Upgrade Miles on American Airlines?
Enjoy a better level of service in your cabin.
Use your AAdvantage® points to upgrade yourself or someone else on flights promoted and serviced by American Airlines or American Eagle.
Upgrades are applicable for a single one-way trip with a total of 3 segments and are valid to the following cabin of service. Capacity restrictions apply to upgrades. Passengers can upgrade the following valid fare categories, except award tickets and Basic Economy fare tickets:
- Discounted Economy flights get booked in the letters H, K, M, L, V, G, Q, N, O, S, while Military or Government fares are booked in the letter Y.
- Full-Fare Economy booked in Y using published fares.
- Premium Economy flights at a discount when booked in P.
- Discount Business with published tickets booked in I.
- Full-Fare Premium Economy with advertised fares booked in W.
- Full-Fare Business, booked in J, D, or R, with advertised fares.
American Airlines FAQs
See More Related Post Link
American Airlines Cancellation Policy
How to Change American Airlines Flight?
Book American Airlines Group Travel
How do I pick my seat on American Airlines?
American Airlines Travel Credit
Is American Airlines extending travel credits?
How Do I Rebook A Cancelled Flight American Airlines
Does American Airlines Give a Student discount?
How to Reschedule a Flight with American Airlines?
How Strict is American Airlines Pet Policy?
American Airlines Unaccompanied Minor Policy
American Airlines Low Fare Calendar
How Do I Talk to American Airlines Customer Service?
Does American Airlines Give a Student Discount?
See More Airlines Quick Links
Alaska Airlines Booking
Delta Airlines Booking
Turkish Airlines Booking
United Airlines Booking