- 1 About Austrian Airlines
- 2 How to Make Austrian Airlines Booking?
- 2.1 Steps to Make an Austrian Airlines Booking
- 2.2 What is Austrian Airlines Baggage Policy?
- 2.3 Austrian Airlines Web Check-in
- 2.4 Austrian Airlines Cancellation Policy
- 2.5 How to Cancel an Austrian Airlines Ticket Online: A Step-by-Step Guide
- 2.6 Austrian Airlines Refund Policy
- 2.7 How to Contact Austrian Airlines Customer Service?
About Austrian Airlines
Book flights online to anywhere in the globe and have a pleasant, safe, and pleasurable journey with Austrian airlines booking. Keep an eye out for excellent bargains and discounts and book affordable Austrian airlines flights in a matter of minutes.
Austrian Airlines In-Flight Amenities
The onboard crew is attentive and polite, whether in business or economy class. Seats in Business Class feature enough legroom and space to work or relax. For in-flight meals, the airline serves delectable delicacies and exceptional Austrian and worldwide wines.
Traveling in economy class can also be a pleasant experience! Passengers can use cinema, audio programs, text messaging, email, and phone services for amusement and communication. For any special requirement passengers are requested to reach Austrian airlines phone number.
Austrian Airlines Travel classes
In Economy Class, you may travel to your destination in comfort. On long Austrian airlines flights, ergonomic chairs with unique rest features give more comfort. On both short and long-haul Austrian airlines flights, the airline provides food and drink and entertainment programs to assist pass the time before boarding.
Premium Economy Class
Premium Economy Class offers contemporary chairs that may be adjusted to meet your specific requirements. On long-haul flights, a variety of extra services are provided. As a result, you may rest and enjoy your stay on board.
Travelers can choose from three main dishes in a three-course dinner. The airline provides a broad selection of refreshments throughout the trip, including Austrian wines, beer, coffee, tea, and spirits. With noise-canceling headphones, passengers may enjoy an onboard entertainment program.
In seconds, the advanced airline chair turns into an almost two-meter-long bed, allowing you to sit back and relax. Passengers in the Austrian Business Class are given a package that contains everything they need for a comfortable flight. Noise-canceling headphones and an individually adjustable air cushion system are among the extras that make the journey even more enjoyable.
Business Class travelers benefit from several perks both before and after their flight. Increased free baggage allowance, airport preferred treatment, business class lounge access, greater in-flight privacy, and unique DO & CO meals are just a few of the services available.
How to Make Austrian Airlines Booking?
Travelers can book Austrian airlines flights on www Austrian airlines and at the airline service center as normal. If you haven’t previously done so, you may easily create an Austrian profile during the booking process. Profiles allow you to view your Austrian airlines booking and flight status quickly.
Steps to Make an Austrian Airlines Booking
- Firstly, visit the official website of the airline and then simply input the destination and arrival city/airport names.
- Then choose a return or one-way trip to book Austrian Airlines online.
- Continue to input travel dates (both departures and arrivals) to get the total number of passengers and flights, including the number of adults, children, and babies if you’re taking a round-trip flight.
- Now, you can search for available flights on your desired date, compare costs, select the trip that best matches your needs, input your passenger information, and finally go to the payment gateway to complete your Austrian airlines booking.
- After some time, your tickets will be emailed to your registered email address.
What is Austrian Airlines Baggage Policy?
The carry-on luggage allowance on Austrian Airlines is one bag plus a wallet, laptop bag, or shoulder bag. The maximum size of each item of carry-on luggage in Economy and Premium Economy is 55 * 40 * 23 cm, and the maximum weight of one piece of carry-on luggage is 8 kilograms.
Passengers in Business Class are permitted to bring two pieces of baggage or one piece of luggage, each weighing no more than eight kilograms. However, baggage that exceeds the limit allowed will be charged based on the passenger’s weight.
For Economy Class, Premium Economy Class, and Business Class, Austrian Airlines luggage weight varies according to Austrian Airlines baggage restrictions. Checked baggage on Austrian Airlines is the same size in all classes, and one piece of luggage cannot exceed 158 centimeters in length.
Passengers who have booked an Economy Class ticket can bring one piece of baggage or one piece of luggage. Travelers in Premium Economy class can bring two pieces of baggage, each weighing no more than 23 kilograms. Passengers in Business Class can take two seats, each weighing no more than 32 kg.
Austrian Airlines Web Check-in
Proceed to the next page by entering your last name, booking code, or e-ticket number. This will show you a seat map with all occupied and available seats. Select the person with whom you would most want to travel. Except for extra-legroom seats, travelers can reserve all seats for free using Austrian Airlines’ online check-in. Online check-in is available 47 hours before the scheduled departure time for most Austrian Airlines destinations.
Austrian Airlines Cancellation Policy
Passengers may cancel a flight booked on Austrian Airlines within 24 hours after purchase, according to the airline’s 24-hour cancellation policy. Austrian Airlines will give you a complete refund if you book your ticket more than one week before your flight departure date. Within 24 hours, Austrian Airlines maintains the right to amend cancellations.
How to Cancel an Austrian Airlines Ticket Online: A Step-by-Step Guide
- Firstly, visit Austrian Airlines official website.
- Then, enter your name and PNR number to log in.
- After the flight information has been retrieved, go to the “Manage Booking” area.
- If you choose to proceed with the cancellation, go to the “Flight Cancellation” option.
- At the moment of cancellation, the airline would display the cancellation fee. You get a refund from the airline; make sure to complete the refund form.
- Once you do the cancellation the airline will send the cancellation message to your registered mail id and phone number.
Austrian Airlines Refund Policy
Only valid Austrian Airlines tickets cancelled during the validity period are eligible for a refund. After a ticket has expired, Austrian Airlines does not give refunds. Austrian Airlines may take some time to complete your reimbursement request; however, the airline will respond between 7-10 business days. If an Austrian Airlines flight cancellation is due to unforeseen circumstances, The airline will compensate for the next Austrian airlines booking. You may simply cancel your flight and receive a refund from Austrian Airlines in this manner.
How to Contact Austrian Airlines Customer Service?
To contact Austrian Airlines customer service, dial 1 860 590 8822 from your local area code. Every day of the week, the line is open 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
See More Airlines Quick Links