About JetBlue Airlines
JetBlue Airlines Reservations & Flight Booking Deals
JetBlue Airlines is advertised as a low-cost, high-end air travel option. As a result, JetBlue provides unrivaled ground services, like JetBlue booking, online check-in, multi-lounge shopping, senior and patient-only assistance, and offers a variety of discounts and low-cost flights.
About JetBlue Airlines
JetBlue is an American airline providing the best facilities and services to the passengers who have booked their flight tickets for business or first class. Moreover, this airline is one of the budget-friendly airlines. It is also known as the sixth-largest operator in America by the number of passengers carried. Further, this airline flies to over 100 plus destinations internationally within the United States. JetBlue’s service is divided into two categories: Economy and Mint Experience.
JetBlue travels to more than 95 different destinations in the United States.
New York, Tampa, Minneapolis, Dallas, Bahamas, Barbados, Orlando, San Francisco, Puerto Rico, Tobago, Costa Rica, Grenada, Houston, Bermuda, Dominican Republic, Trinidad, Michigan, Mexico, Colombia, Detroit, Peru, Detroit, Jamaica, and several other cities are among them.
In-Flight Amenities of JetBlue
JetBlue’s service reliability is unquestionable. All flights include complimentary food and beverages. Alcoholic beverages are available for purchase. During your flight, watch movies and listen to music on DIRECTV. This is a completely free service.
During your flight, connect to Fly Fi, a high-speed internet connection. Book a seat with greater legroom if you require more space. While in flight, you may charge your smartphone using the built-in power socket.
Steps to Make JetBlue Book a Flight Deals
Travelers can make reservations on three separate platforms: online, over the phone, and at the airport.
Here’s how to make a JetBlue Airlines reservation:
- Go to JetBlue Airlines’ official website.
- Select the Book a Flight tab.
- To begin your search, go to the flight booking area.
- Next, input the names of your origin and destination cities.
- On a calendar, pick the appropriate dates for making a reservation.
- In the next part, you must provide passenger information for adults, children, and babies.
- Then touch on search flights to see what JetBlue Airlines has available.
- The whole flight availability for your search will appear on the screen after that.
- At this point, you can select any single flight that you deem most appropriate.
- After selecting a flight, go to the payment window and pick your chosen way of payment.
- Finally, pay the final charge for making a reservation on a JetBlue flight of your choice.
- Call JetBlue airlines contact number 1 (800) 538-2583.
- Pay attention to the instructions and press the button to connect your call to a real person.
- When your call is answered, a booking officer will inquire what service you desire.
- Then you must request a flight by providing the customer service person with all of your booking information.
- Following that, a member of the reservation customer service team will inform you of flight availability.
- Finally, you can choose an appropriate flight and request that the officer book it on your behalf over the phone.
At the Airport
- You must first select a local airport and then travel there.
- After that, you must go to JetBlue Airlines’ ticketing desk.
- Then after, stating your requirements, you may inquire about flight availability.
- Select the most appropriate flight from the options given to you.
- Finally, pay the booking fee.
- You may also contact JetBlue airlines contact number if you have any more questions.
How do I Check in on JetBlue?
Domestic Flights – Travelers can check-in between 24 and 40 minutes before the planned departure time.
International Flights – Travelers can check-in 24 hrs. up to one hour before the planned departure time.
Types of JetBlue Class of Travel
The most basic cost allows travelers to fly with only a carry-on bag and personal belongings and no checked luggage. All JetBlue facilities, including tremendous legroom, food, Wi-Fi, movies (flights 2+ hours), and so on, are available to all passengers on board.
- Blue Plus
Blue Plus, like the Blue fare, allows travelers to include one checked bag in their fare. Passengers also receive four extra points for every dollar spent while making an online reservation.
- Blue Flex
The most convenient basic ticket allows travelers to check two bags and receive five bonus points for every dollar spent on all online bookings. Passengers can cancel or alter their tickets without incurring any fees, and guests are given priority check-in and, in some cases, security clearance.
Mint Cabin Class, which is only accessible on certain Caribbean flights, provides clients with a substantial baggage allowance as well as unique check-in desks, quick security, priority boarding and luggage, and roomy, comfy rear seats.
JetBlue Airlines Manage Booking
JetBlue Airways is in charge of reserving seats for travelers who need to modify their plans. You can also contact JetBlue’s service staff if you have a JetBlue reservation and would like to manage it better.
JetBlue Airways offers a variety of services to help you manage your travel plans.
- Change or reschedule your flight.
- Selecting a Seat
- Cancel or book tickets at any time.
- Make a copy of your boarding pass.
- Send your itinerary to your email address.
- Download to the calendar.
- Ask for an upgrade.
- Make an online check-in.
- Include a unique request for assistance.
The following sections go into further depth on JetBlue Airlines features for handling reservations.
Managing JetBlue reservations allows travelers to view the specifics of their booked flight at any moment before departure.
- JetBlue customers can make changes to the information they entered incorrectly during the initial transaction.
- JetBlue Airways offers the flexibility to amend or cancel bookings in the case of unforeseen circumstances, which is a significant benefit for travelers who require it.
- You may add extra services to your planned trip, such as special meals or excess baggage, by calling JetBlue manage booking hotline.
- JetBlue’s managed booking service provides various additional options, including online check-in, seat upgrades, and more.
Steps to Manage Your JetBlue Airways Booking
JetBlue Airways offers a more direct method of managing flight itineraries over the internet. If you want to investigate this possibility, please follow the steps below:
- Go to the JetBlue flight Booking official website.
- Select Manage Trips from the drop-down menu.
- There are three options available: check-in, flight tracker, and managing your travel.
- Select Manage Booking from the drop-down menu.
- When you first access this area, you’ll see all of the managed itinerary choices listed above for your convenience and comfort.
- In the blank fields on the page, type your ticket confirmation code and last name and select one of the flight management choices.
- You may now effortlessly manage your flight schedule and get to your selected location.
What is JetBlue Cancellation Policy?
Your reservation will alter if your travel intentions change.
Changes and cancellations
- Except for Blue Basic, most JetBlue prices have no change or cancellation penalties.
- Blue Basic reservations made between August 25 and October 31, 2021, and before June 7, 2021, are exempt from change/cancellation costs.
- Blue Basic prices purchased between June 8 and August 24, 2021, and after November 1, 2021, are subject to a change/cancellation charge of $100 per person for travel entirely inside the United States, the Caribbean, Mexico, or Central America, and $200 per person for all other itineraries. The fee differential and the tariff rules are in effect on the date of the modification applied.
The following are the details for each tariff in terms of changes and cancellations:
Blue Basic Fare
Bookings made before June 7th, 2021, and between August 25 and October 31st, 2021:
- There is no price to alter or cancel; however, there is a ticket difference for flight adjustments.
- Current pricing restrictions apply based on the revised ticketing date for voluntary changes made between 6/8/21 to 8/24/21 and on or after 11/1/21, including a cost for future changes or cancellations.
Bookings made or modified between June 8 and August 24, 2021, as well as on or after November 1, 2021:
- Change/cancellation fees of $100 per person apply to routes in the United States, Mexico, the Caribbean, and Central America.
- All other routes have a $200 change/cancellation charge per passenger.
- The cost difference and pricing conditions on the day of change apply to flight changes.
- You can do same-day verified swaps without incurring a fare difference of $75 per person (no price for Mosaic members).
Blue, Blue Extra, Blue Plus, and Mint fares
- Before departure, there is no charge to amend or cancel your reservation.
- For flight changes, any cost difference applies.
- The same-day confirmed swaps can be accomplished without paying a fare difference of $75 (no price for Mosaic members or Blue Extra fares).
TrueBlue Redemption & JetBlue Vacations bookings
- You cannot use TrueBlue points to book Blue Basic.
- Our TrueBlue page has information on changes and cancellations for TrueBlue redemption bookings.
- Changes and cancellations for JetBlue Vacations may only be made by contacting JetBlue airlines phone number 1-844-JB-VACAY (1-844-528-2229).
Changing or Canceling your Reservation
You may make changes to your reservation at jetblue.com/manage trips or by calling JetBlue airlines customer service. Please provide the following information:
- Number of confirmations
- Flight number Travel date(s)
- Information about the customer (e.g., name, DOB, contact information, etc.)
Only if the whole booking is canceled before departure is extra or peripheral purchases eligible for reimbursement, this includes any additional or optional purchases like Even More® Space, Even More® Speed, extra bag costs, and so on.
Cancellations on non-refundable prices of any kind are credited to a JetBlue travel credit, which you may use for future JetBlue travel. By logging into your Travel Bank account, you can see when your credit expires.
JetBlue Cancellations within 24 hours
If your journey is booked more than seven days before the intended departure date, you can cancel without penalty within 24 hours of booking. To be qualified, you must cancel all bookings (does not apply to JetBlue Vacations reservations).
Modified bookings are not eligible for a refund to the original mode of payment. The fare purchased may be subject to a per-person cancellation fee, even if made within 24 hours of the original booking.
You may cancel your flight at JetBlue com book a flight or by calling JetBlue airlines customer service.
JetBlue Nonrefundable & Refundable Fares
Non Refundable fares
Travelers can adjust JetBlue’s non-refundable fares or cancellations before a planned departure for a per-person change/cancel fee plus any applicable airfare difference. Any remaining balance can be converted into a JetBlue travel credit used toward a future JetBlue flight. Credit expiration dates may be seen in your Travel Bank account if you have access to it.
Changes and cancellations for a full refund are possible for JetBlue refundable tickets before the planned departure, and changes are contingent on availability and any related airfare differences.
Suppose the return flight segment is not altered or canceled before the planned departure. In that case, all funds connected with that segment will be awarded JetBlue travel credit, which travelers can use for future JetBlue travel. The date on which your credit will expire may be seen in your Travel Bank account.
What is JetBlue Airlines Baggage Policy?
- All fees include one personal item that may be stored under the seat. Personal things must not exceed 17″ L (43.2 cm) x 13″ W (33 cm) x 8″ H in length, width, and height (20.32 cm).
- All Blue, Blue Plus, Blue Extra, and Mint rates include a carry-on bag in the overhead bin. Carry-on baggage must not exceed 22″ L (55.88 cm) x 14″ W (35.56 cm) x 9″ H (with wheels and handles) (22.86 cm).
- If you bought a Blue Basic fare on or after 2/25/21 for travel on or after 7/20/21, you wouldn’t be able to bring a carry-on bag.
The only exceptions are:
- Mosaic members
- Active U.S. military
- Unaccompanied minors
- Travelers to/from London
- Those who purchase a Blue Basic fare with an Even More® Space seat.
From the time you buy your ticket to the time you arrive at the airport, you can add two checked baggage.
The airline will charge a fee for checked baggage that is more than 62″ (157.48 cm) in total dimensions (length + width + height) or weighs more than 50 pounds (22.68 kg).
Overweight or oversized bags
- $150 per bag / £120 to/from London for 51 pounds (23.13 kg) – 99 lbs (44.91 kg).
- $150 per bag / £120 to/from London for 63″ in (160 cm) – 80″ in (203.3 cm, with wheels and handles)
How do I Get a Refund from JetBlue?
You will receive a full refund within 24 hours of booking if you book your trip at least seven days ahead of your scheduled departure date. The airline will impose no fees, and refunds will be sent using the same manner as the initial payment.
Up to the time of departure, reservations made with this fare may be modified or cancelled for a return to the original mode of payment. Itinerary changes are subject to availability and an increase in airfare.
Prior to departure, reservations booked at this price may be amended or canceled to return to the original payment method. Changes to the itinerary are contingent on availability and airfare hikes.
The airline will turn any unused cash into JetBlue credit, which you may utilize for future travel. The expiration dates of your travel credit may be seen on your Travel Bank statement.
- Corrections to names are allowed.
- Until bought, all fares are subject to change.
- It’s possible that refundable tickets aren’t available on all flights or in all markets.
- JetBlue Vacations packages do not include refundable airfare.
To get a refund using their original payment method, customers must alter or cancel their ticket prior to departure. According to JetBlue’s timetable, if any part of the itinerary is completed, the airline will refund the unused portion of the canceled or unfinished trip. If a client misses a flight, the cost of the missed trip will be credited to JetBlue Travel Bank as a one-year travel credit.
JetBlue Travel Bank
If you have JetBlue travel credits, you can quickly examine your current balance, expiration date, and transaction history for each credit and utilize it for new bookings by logging into Travel Bank or connecting to a TrueBlue account. You can use your travel credit to book whomever you choose, and the account name doesn’t need to be the same as the traveler’s name.
Travelers may access and manage all of your JetBlue Travel Credits in your JetBlue Travel Bank, which is a web-based account. You may use it to make purchases on www JetBlue com flight booking, or the JetBlue app.
When you take out your first travel credit, a Travel Bank account is instantly created. When booking your next ticket, you must submit your TrueBlue number to guarantee that future travel credits are credited to the same account.
If you book on JetBlue app or JetBlue.com, you can use JetBlue travel credit to pay for a JetBlue flight or part of a JetBlue vacation package. Even if you book on jetblue.com, you cannot use credit to pay for extras or travel with our partner airlines.
JetBlue Vacations: All Inclusive Vacation Packages
JetBlue Vacations is a well-known brand, particularly among JetBlue travelers. Airlines let you spend your entire holiday, including the port, in one seat. This entails departing from the airport prior to landing. You may rest confident that you will not be disappointed.
JetBlue holiday packages make it simple to include hotels in your flight and cruise trips at a low cost. Please review the JetBlue Cancellation Policy and Cruises page on the JetBlue website for the whole flight cancellation policy to avoid any more complications.
New Port, Same Cruise
If a passenger is late for a cruise due to a JetBlue airline delay, the airline will transfer them to the next port on the cruise schedule so that they may continue their holiday.
New Dates, Same Cruise
If a client misses a cruise flight due to a JetBlue flight delay but does not wish to travel to the next port, JetBlue will rebook the ticket and cruise package for a future trip.
New Vacation, Same Dates
If the client misses the cruise flight due to a JetBlue airline delay or cancellation and the airline is unable to transport the customer to the next port (or if the customer decides not to travel to the next port), JetBlue will cover up to 50 percent more for the new JetBlue Vacations package.
JetBlue Vacations Flight + Hotel
JetBlue Vacations Flight + Cruise or Flight + hotel packages come with a Greatest Price Guarantee, so consumers can stop researching for the suitable deal and focus on planning their next trip. If a client finds a lower price for the identical ticket + cruise or flight + hotel package offered by JetBlue Vacations on the online sooner or within 48 hours of purchasing a package from JetBlue Vacations, JetBlue Vacations will refund the difference. JetBlue promises to match the cheaper price or reimburse the difference to the consumer in that scenario.
JetBlue Vacations clients who buy a cruise and flight package receive JetBlue’s award-winning onboard experience, which includes an inflight alcoholic beverage complimentary, complimentary food, early boarding, and unlimited Fly-Fi. In addition to cruise loyalty points, customers may be eligible to receive TrueBlue points (along with Mosaic qualifying points). For more information, visit jetbluevacations.com or call 1-844-JB-VACAY to speak with a team of 24/7 vacation planning professionals that can help you schedule every detail of your next cruise vacation.
Starting November 1, 2021, cruise packages will be available for sailing dates. They will grow in tandem with JetBlue’s flight schedule, giving customers the option to purchase fly + cruise packages as the calendar grows.
JetBlue Advance Seat Selection Process
After you’ve confirmed your JetBlue Airlines reservations, you’ll want to select your desired departure location. JetBlue Airlines, JetBlue manage Booking service feature allows travelers to pick a seat at the time of booking and prior to check-in.
Steps to Select Seats
- Select JetBlue Airways Manage Booking Service to begin the seat selection procedure for a previously booked reservation.
- The traveler must include their booking confirmation code and last name in this section.
- The passenger can then pick the seat selection service after finding the reservation.
- Passengers can also select their favorite seat for the reservation while checking the price.
- Finally, the traveler must pay for the seat selection online to confirm it.
- As a result, once you’ve finished this procedure, you’ll be able to sit in the appropriate seat effortlessly.
- Additionally, if travelers have any difficulties selecting a seat, they can call JetBlue flight booking phone number for help.
JetBlue Frequent Flyer Programme
True Blue is JetBlue’s frequent flyer program, which provides members with travel benefits and customized JetBlue experiences. By reserving tickets on the JetBlue website, members may earn double points. The earn points function allows you to send your rewards points to friends and family, and members can use their points to reserve tickets at any time.
How do I add a Wheelchair to my JetBlue Booking?
Travelling can be quite stressful, especially when you have any disability requiring a wheelchair to move from one point to another. Therefore, at JetBlue airlines, passengers with disabilities get the option to request wheelchair assistance. Still, to know how to add a wheelchair to my JetBlue flight booking, then for such guidance and help from the below steps, you get the guide for wheelchair access for your JetBlue airlines flight.
The process for JetBlue wheelchair reservation online:
- First of all, visit the official website of the airline.
- Then you log in to your account to access your flight with the help of correct credentials like username and password.
- While locating your reservation details, check at the bottom left of the page for an icon that states a special service request.
- Here click on the checkbox right next to it.
- Then a drop-down menu will appear on the screen with various options for persons with disabilities.
- You need to select the kind of assistance you need for a wheelchair.
- At last select wheelchair, and then if any payments are available, pay off through online payment mode, and you will receive a confirmation mail regarding it.
How do I Book JetBlue Wheelchair Tickets?
Once you have booked your ticket online and within a few days, you prepare for the airport screenings and security checks or check-in, and on the flight departure day, you need to reach the airport at least 2 hours before the scheduled departure time of your flight.
Moreover, you want to know how to book a wheelchair ticket, for that you should contact the concerned airline for a wheelchair facility at the airport.
At the same time, you travel with a disability on JetBlue Airlines. However, you can get assistance if you visit the airline counter within the visitor’s lobby for this concern. Supplementary, after your wheelchair request is approved by the ticket counter agent, a helper or assistant will be assigned to you for your help.
Although in case you need to get more help regarding wheelchair booking assistance, then contact the customer service representative as they are available 24/7 to lend you a hand in your problems.
JetBlue Airways minor policy
Letting their minors travel alone is worrisome to the parents. To counter minors travelling alone on a flight, JetBlue came up with JetBlue Airways minor policy. With this policy, parents can get so many amazing assurances for the safety of their minors or kids.
You can check the terms here, which will explain to you the complete concept of its minor policy. Precisely look at the information added below:
- According to the unaccompanied minor policy of JetBlue Airways, you need to buy the minor service for your kids who are between 5 to 14 years.
- Having a guardian with kids below 5 years old is mandatory.
- The Guardian who accompanies kids must be an adult who is at least 18 years old.
- You don’t need to buy minor services from JetBlue Airways if your kids are above 14 years old.
- In JetBlue Airways, you are allowed to book only three unaccompanied minors at a time.
- You can only buy and use JetBlue unaccompanied minor services for non-stop flights.
- The customer service of JetBlue Airways and its official website can help you in buying unaccompanied minor services.
- You cannot buy minor services for JetBlue Airways codeshare or interline flights.
- You cannot use the minor service of JetBlue Airways to and from London.
How can I make JetBlue Airways multi-city flight booking?
Multi-city flight booking is the best way to enjoy your trip or vacation without spending extra money and time on booking. JetBlue Airways multi-city flight booking helps travelers to get the cheapest flight deals for different destinations.
So, if you are among the travelers who want to know the booking procedures for multiple destinations, then you should look at the methods added below:
Online Booking Method,
- Firstly, you need to open the official website of JetBlue Airways.
- Secondly, you have to type the login details to sign into your account.
- Afterward, click on the “Multi-City” icon, which you can find on the top right side of the homepage.
- Now, you need to enter the name of the first destination and press the “search” icon to find the preferred JetBlue flight.
- Next, you have to fill in all the information about the passengers and save the booking.
- After that, you need to search for a JetBlue flight for your second destination.
- You have to type the name of the second destination and choose the ideal JetBlue flight to travel to your second destination.
- Save the second booking and do the same process to book a JetBlue flight for more destinations.
- Ultimately, you need to choose the payment method and pay for the ticket.
Offline Booking Method,
- Dial JetBlue Airways phone number 1-800-JETBLUE (538-2583) or +1-860-590-8822 to connect with a live person at JetBlue for multi-city flight booking.
- Secondly, you need to follow the automated on-call voice instructions precisely.
- Afterward, you must press the key to connect with JetBlue customer service.
- When you finally get connected to the customer service representative of JetBlue Airways, you need to share all the information about the passengers and destinations.
- Lastly, select the right payment mode to pay for your multiple-destination flight booking.
How can I book JetBlue group travel tickets?
Traveling in a group is still a dream of several travelers across the world. With JetBlue Airways, you can easily fulfill your dreams of traveling in a group with your family and friends. Well, you need to check the methods mentioned below for a group travel booking:
Booking Via Online Method,
- If you want to book JetBlue group travel tickets via an online method, you need to open its official website.
- Secondly, you have to sign into your account.
- Afterward, you need to tap on the “Advance Option” and select “Group Travel Booking.”
- Next, you have to type the name of your desired destination to search for the JetBlue flight.
- Select the ideal JetBlue flight based on your preference.
- Now, you must select the number of passengers and fill in all the required details.
- Pay for the ticket to complete the group ticket booking process.
Booking Via Offline Method,
- Firstly, you need to dial JetBlue Airways phone number 1-800-JETBLUE (538-2583) or +1-860-590-8822 to start the group travel booking procedure.
- Secondly, you must click the right key to connect with a live person at JetBlue.
- Afterward, you need to share all the information about your group passengers.
- Next, you must complete the payment mode to confirm your group booking.
JetBlue Airlines FAQs
See More Related Posts Below
- JetBlue Airlines Cancellation Policy
- How to Change JetBlue Flight Tickets?
- Use JetBlue Com Travel Bank
- JetBlue Missed Flight Policy
- How Can I Get A Multi-City Flight With JetBlue?
- How do I Talk to a JetBlue Representative?
- JetBlue Same Day Flight Change
- Does JetBlue Compensation for Delayed Flights
- JetBlue Seat Upgrade
- How to Select Seats on JetBlue Airways?
- JetBlue Unaccompanied Minor
- What is the Cheapest Day to Fly on JetBlue?
- Jetblue Group Travel
- How far in advance can you book a jetblue flight?
- JetBlue Best Fare Finder
- How to Get Upgrade to JetBlue Mint?
- JetBlue Name Change