About Seaborne Airlines
About Seaborne Airlines
Seaborne Airlines, formed in 1992 and based in San Juan, Puerto Rico, provides domestic and international flights across the island. Luis Munoz Marin International Airport serves as the organization’s primary hub. Seaborne Airlines flies to 15 different destinations across the world. Learn more about Seaborne Airlines Reservations and other information related to Check-In, Baggage, In-Flight Amenities and cancellation Policy.
Seaborne Airlines Reservations
The steps to check for while moving forward to Seaborne Airlines Reservations flight are listed below:
- Open your preferred browser and navigate to the official Seaborne airline website.
- The option to ‘Book a Flight’ may be found on the official website.
- Simply press the button.
- Choose the sort of flight you’d like to book (One way, Return, or Multi-City).
- Enter the name of the destination you want to visit and the location where you wish to board.
- Choose the dates and other details.
- Press the Search button.
- After that, follow the on-screen steps to book the flight.
- Begin the payment gateway process.
- You will receive a confirmation email along with your Seaborne Airlines booking tickets after the payment is completed.
- If you have any problems purchasing the ticket, you can call the Seaborne Airlines Reservations phone number.
Seaborne Airlines Check-in Information
- Seaborne Airlines recommends arriving at least 2 hours ahead of departure for check-in.
- Please arrive at least 2 hours early if you want additional assistance.
- At Terminal A, there is an extra TSA checkpoint ( JetBlue Terminal)
Requirements for Passengers Checking In
- All passengers are expected to arrive at the specified times via Seaborne. First come, first served flight boarding is based on 175 pounds per person and 30 pounds of luggage. Passengers that arrive late risk losing their seats on the aircraft.
- At check-in, travelers must provide a state or federal government-issued ID (driver’s license, birth certificate, or passport) for 18 years or older.
- Failure to meet the following time restrictions may result in the cancellation of a passenger’s reservation, seat allocations, and money loss.
For Airport Travel
Check-in time is recommended to be 2 hours, and flights close 45 minutes before departure.
Passengers must check-in and are at the boarding gate 45 minutes before the flight’s scheduled or stated departure time.
Seaborne Airlines Baggage Policy
- The maximum dimensions are 22′′ long x 14′′ broad x 9′′ height (115 cm) (56 x 36 x 23cm).
- Except when customs agencies and other authorities prohibit it, all carry-on luggage will be accepted planeside and delivered planeside at the destination.
- All personal belongings must fit beneath the seat or in an overhead compartment and must not exceed 37 inches (14′′ x 14′′ x 9′′/36 x 36 x 23cm)
- The total weight of your luggage cannot exceed 30 pounds.
- If a carry-on bag does not meet the size or weight requirements, it will be treated as a checked bag, and the airline will charge fees. All Codeshare and Interline passengers, as well as seaplane passengers, are included.
- There is no complimentary checked luggage on Seaborne Airlines.
- Passengers can bring up to four bags, with the first bag costing $25, the second bag $40, the third bag $150, and the fourth bag $200. Each bag must not weigh more than 50 pounds.
- When booking a journey, travelers should keep in mind that airlines can modify luggage restrictions at any time. So, before or after ordering your flight tickets, contact the airline to find out the exact free baggage allowance.
In-Flight Amenities of Seaborne Airlines
Seaborne Airlines provides several in-flight amenities to ensure that customers have a pleasant journey. These services include food, beverages, news, music, TV shows, movies, and in-flight entertainment. Facilities and services differ depending on the type of service (e.g., Economy, Executive, and First Class). Passengers can select vegetarian/non-vegetarian and continental alternatives to choose from. On international Seaborne Airlines flights, complimentary alcohol/wine is also provided.
Seaborne Airlines Cancellation & Refund Policy
According to the airline’s cancellation policy, passengers can cancel a flight booked with Seaborne Airlines within 24 hours after purchasing it. You will receive a full refund if you reserve your ticket more than one week before the departure date of your Seaborne Airlines trip. Seaborne Airlines has the authority to change cancellations within 24 hours.
Only qualified Seaborne Airlines tickets cancelled during their validity period are eligible for refunds. After a ticket has expired, Seaborne Airlines does not give refunds. Refund requests for Seaborne Airlines may take some time to process, but the processing of requests take 7-10 business days for completion. If a Seaborne Airlines flight cancellation happens owing to Seaborne Airlines’ cancellation, the airline will reimburse the customer for the next Seaborne Airlines flight reservation. This allows Seaborne Airlines to cancel your flight and issue a refund easily.
Seaborne Airlines Reservations Phone Number
Seaborne Airlines customer service specializes in travel, will answer all of your inquiries, and assist you in making the best travel selections possible. Additionally, the representatives can answer your queries 24*7 so that you can call Seaborne Airlines phone number without any hesitation. The airline also has everything you need to go to Seaborn’s amazing destinations, from discount prices to group tickets.