- 1 Virgin Atlantic Flight Booking
- 2 How to Make Virgin Atlantic Booking Online?
- 3 How to Cancel Virgin Atlantic Flight Tickets?
- 3.1 What is the Procedure of Virgin Atlantic Refund?
- 3.2 What is Virgin Atlantic Refund Policy?
- 3.3 Virgin Atlantic Baggage Allowance
- 3.4 Carry On Baggage Allowance
- 3.5 Virgin Atlantic Seat Selection Process
Virgin Atlantic Flight Booking
Virgin Atlantic is a globally renowned airline company that offers world-class aviation services to its valuable passengers. With its high-end airline facilities, one can enjoy their flight in the best possible way. You will indeed enjoy your trip with Virgin Atlantic Booking Deals & Discounts.
It was founded in 1984, and since then, it has offered top-notch airline facilities and services that make it one of the most recommended airline companies. With the help of its 36 aircraft, it serves around 30 destinations.
So, if you are interested and thinking about visiting your dream destination, Virgin Atlantic will be perfect for you. You can use the Virgin Atlantic official site or its phone number to book its flight ticket.
How to Make Virgin Atlantic Booking Online?
If you are the one who is looking to purchase flight tickets from Virgin Atlantic, then here are the best and most recommended procedures that you should follow:
- You should use the official site of Virgin Atlantic to book its flight tickets. Let’s start by successfully signing in to your account, and after that, you need to type the name of your dream destination. Now, you will see a list of Virgin Atlantic flights that will appear on your screen.
- Open it and choose the ideal flight as per your budget and need. Now, you need to start filling in all the details required. You are also allowed to select your preferred seats.
- To complete your flight booking, you need to select the ideal payment mode and complete the payment.
- Apart from its official website, you can also take the help of its customer service. For that, you need to dial the Virgin Atlantic booking phone number and carefully listen to the computerized voice instructions. Click the right key to connect with its customer service.
- As soon as you get connected to its live representative, you need to share the name of your dream destination and provide all other important details to complete the booking process. Lastly, raise the booking request, and you are good to go.
As soon as you have completed any of these booking procedures, you will receive an email from Virgin Atlantic, including the information related to the ticket, seat, and payment mode.
Virgin Atlantic Cancellation Policy
Are you the one who is looking to cancel your Virgin Atlantic reservation? Do you want to know the ultimate procedures to cancel your ticket?
If yes, then here are the two ultimate methods that can help you in the best possible way:
- To cancel your Virgin Atlantic reservations, you should open its official website and sign in to your account. After that, you have to select the “My Booking” option and type your reservation details.
- Once you find your Virgin Atlantic flight ticket, you need to open it and navigate the cancellation icon. After you find your “Cancel” icon, you have to press it to cancel it successfully.
- The customer service of Virgin Atlantic can also help you in canceling your flight tickets.
- To start the cancellation process, you need to dial its registered phone number and click the ideal button to communicate with its live representative.
- Here, you need to share your booking details request for the cancellation.
After using any of these cancellation procedures, you will receive an email or SMS from Virgin Atlantic confirming your flight ticket cancellation.
How to Cancel Virgin Atlantic Flight Tickets?
Do you want to know the important terms about the cancellation policy of Virgin Airlines? Are you looking to learn about its full concept? If yes, then here are the points that you need to know:
- The cancellation policy of Virgin Atlantic allows you to cancel your booking with the help of its official website and customer service.
- If you cancel your flight ticket within one day of the reservation, you don’t have to pay penalties.
- You may have to pay charges for the cancellation made after one day of the flight reservation.
- The penalties for cancellation in Virgin Atlantic depend on your travel class and destination.
To get further information related to its cancellation policy, you can consult with its live executive or reach out to its official website.
What is the Procedure of Virgin Atlantic Refund?
If you have canceled your Virgin Atlantic flight reservation, then right now, you are thinking about getting your money back. If you are thinking the same, then here are the best methodologies that you can use:
- You can use the website medium of Virgin Atlantic to get your money back. Firstly, you need to open its website and enter your login details to sign in to your account successfully.
- After that, you have to tap on the “My Booking” option and enter your canceled reference code to find your canceled ticket.
- As soon as you find your canceled Virgin Atlantic ticket, you need to open it and scroll to the bottom of the page. Here, you will find the “Refund” button.
- Tap on it and follow the onscreen steps to complete the online refund procedure successfully.
- Apart from the official site of Virgin Atlantic, you can also take expert assistance from its customer service.
- You need to dial the Virgin Atlantic reservations phone number and click the right key to speak with its live executive.
- After that, you need to share the details of your canceled ticket. Lastly, request a refund.
What is Virgin Atlantic Refund Policy?
If you already have learned about its refund procedures and are now looking to know about the ultimate terms of its refund policy, then here are some of the major points that you need to keep in mind:
- You can apply for a refund from Virgin Atlantic with the help of its Virgin Atlantic booking phone number or official website.
- If you apply for a refund within one day of booking, you will also receive a refund for your non-refundable Virgin Atlantic ticket.
- But if you apply for a refund after 24-hours of reservation, there will be little of a deduction.
- You will get your refund within seven to ten business days on your bank account, and the travelers who purchase the tickets via cash or cheque need to wait 20 working days.
If you want more information, you need to dial the Virgin Atlantic contact number or visit its official website.
Virgin Atlantic Baggage Allowance
Virgin Atlantic tickets offer a free hand luggage allowance, as well as a free checked bag allowance in most cases. Economy Light is the only flight that does not include a checked bag.
Virgin Atlantic Airlines have also implemented some adjustments to their luggage policy, so let’s have a look:
- You can’t combine your luggage allowance when travelling with others, so you’ll need separate cases for each individual that fit inside the allowance.
- If your ticket number does not begin with VS, Kindly go through the section on Partner Airlines and Connecting Flights or directly call the Virgin Atlantic Booking number.
Checked In Baggage Allowance
Economy baggage allowance
One checked bag is included with Economy Delight and Classic tickets. This may be as big as 90 x 75 x 43cm (35.5 x 29.5 x 16ins) and as heavy as 23kg (50lb).
Economy light tickets do not include a free checked bag; however, you may purchase additional luggage at the airport.
Premium baggage allowance
You can bring up to two pieces of luggage if you’re flying in the Virgin Atlantic Premium cabin. Each bag may be 90 x 75 x 43cm in size and weigh up to 23kg (50lb).
Upper-Class Baggage Allowance
Upper-Class passengers are allowed two pieces of checked luggage, each weighing up to 32kg (70lb) and measuring up to 90 x 75 x 43cm (35.5 x 29.5 x 16ins).
Carry On Baggage Allowance
All Virgin Atlantic Booking tickets include free hand luggage, and depending on the cabin, you may be permitted to bring more than one bag. Your bag must have a maximum of 23 x 36 x 56cm (about 9 x 14 x 22 inches) in size, regardless of the cabin you are in. In addition to your usual carry-on items, such as your coat or purse, At least 2 hours before your flight, check your luggage.
You must be able to put your carry-on luggage in the overhead bins without assistance. If you require particular help, inform Virgin Atlantic that you need assistance with storing your hand baggage at the time of your medical clearance.
Economy and Premium
Passengers in Virgin Atlantic Economy (Light, Classic, and Delight) and Premium cabins can bring one piece of hand luggage weighing up to 10kg per person (or 22lb).
Upper-Class travelers are allowed to bring up to two pieces of hand luggage per person, each weighing up to 12kg (26lb) or a total of 16kg (35lb). You might, for example, carry a 12kg bag and a smaller 4kg bag.
Virgin Atlantic Seat Selection Process
Virgin Atlantic offers award-winning, outstanding value products and courteous service in every class, resulting in unforgettable travels. Regardless of whether you travel on Virgin Atlantic Booking, you’ll always get that extra something – a quality that sets Virgin Atlantic distinct.
- At check-in, choose a standard seat from the Economy Light category.
- Select a normal seat at any moment in Economy Classic.
- Choose your select seat at any moment with Economy Delight.
- Select a Premium seat at any time.
- Upper Class- At any moment, choose an Upper Class seat.
Only “Qualifying Flights” have advanced seat assignment (“ASA”) (as defined below). Seating choices include standard and preferred, depending on the product ordered.
Passengers in Classic, Delight, Premium, and Upper Class are eligible for complimentary standard seats at any time. Light travelers are eligible for complimentary standard seats only during the check-in window.
Seats at the front of the cabin and exit row seats are preferred. Light and Classic customers can purchase preferred seats for an extra cost up to one hour before departure when booking online.
Virgin Atlantic FAQs
See More Airlines Quick Links
Westjet Flight Booking
Air France Booking
Sun Country Airlines Booking