Hawaiian Airlines Cancellation & Refund Policy
When circumstances change, you may need to cancel a Hawaiian Airlines flight you had been looking forward to for months. If you’ve ever had to cancel a Hawaiian Airlines flight, you know how costly and time-consuming it can be.
Please use this page if you have made a reservation with Hawaiian Airlines and need to change or cancel it. To explore the Hawaiian Airlines cancellation policy and establish which rules are applicable in your circumstance, you can find all the information you want in this web page.
About Hawaiian Airlines
Established on 30 January 1929, Hawaiian Airlines is recognized among some of the top-notch airline companies that deliver high-end aviation facilities to its global passengers. With Hawaiian Airlines, you will indeed get pocket-friendly facilities.
Having a fleet size of 61 aircraft, Hawaiian Airlines easily manages to serve around 32 destinations in the best possible way. Also, its policies and customer service assistance are top-notch.
So, to know more about the cancellation, refund, and other services, check the topics mentioned below.
Hawaiian Airlines Cancellation Policy
Hawaiian Airlines makes it easy to change or cancel a flight online. Travelers may find the request form on Hawaiian Airlines official website, http://www.hawaiianairlines.com/, where travelers can also submit their requests online.
- Only Hawaiian Airlines flight tickets that are canceled within the active period are eligible for reimbursement.
- After the ticket’s expiration date, there will be no refunds given by Hawaiian Airlines.
- When requesting a Hawaiian Airlines refund, be patient as the procedure might take up to ten business days to complete.
- If Hawaiian Airlines flights gets canceled for any cause other than Hawaiian Airlines’ fault, the airline offers customers a voucher to reserve a seat on a later Hawaiian Airlines trip. As a result, Hawaiian Airlines makes it simple to cancel your travel and receive a refund.
Contact Hawaiian Airlines cancellation number 1 860 590 8822 for more information on the airline’s cancellation policy. They are always available to help travelers.
Hawaiian Airlines 24-Hour Cancellation Policy
As a result of listening to their customers, Hawaiian Airlines has implemented a Hawaiian Airlines 24-Hour Cancellation policy. It offers travelers more options & advantages when making travel arrangements.
If the airline’s 24-hour cancellation policy is respected, flyers can cancel their flight up to 24 hours after booking it. If you booked your Hawaiian Airlines flight more than 7 days in advance, you’d receive a full refund from Hawaiian Airlines. Hawaiian Airlines has the right to modify its 24-hour cancellation policy at any time.
Note: When purchasing tickets from the United States, you may be subject to a 24-hour cancellation policy. U.S. airline industry watchdog, the Airlines Reporting Corporation (ARC), advocates for a 24-hour cancellation policy.
In case flyers cancel their Hawaiian Airlines ticket before takeoff and the travel was booked no more than a week in advance, the airline will ask for a penalty entirely dependent on the Hawaiian Airlines pricing guideline.
Hawaiian Airlines Cancellation Fee
The cancellation fee charged by Hawaiian Airlines is the same whether booking an international or domestic flight. If you’re not familiar with the Hawaiian Airlines international flight cancellation charge, follow these steps to learn more:
The Hawaiian Airlines cancellation charge ranges from $100 to $500 if you cancel your ticket after the 24-hour risk-free cancellation period has passed. If you cancel your Hawaiian Airlines ticket less than 24 hours before departure, you’ll owe anything from $100 to $400 in cancellation fees.
Following the cancellation of your flight ticket, you will have the option to submit a cancellation request. For information about Hawaiian airlines change fee covid you can visit the official website for the latest information.
How to Cancel a Hawaiian Airlines Flight via Official Site?
Canceling a Hawaiian Airlines flight online: A Step-by-Step Guide
- To begin, go to http://www.hawaiianairlines.com/ and select “my trip” from the Hawaiian Airlines official website menu.
- When you book a ticket, you’ll be given a unique number. To access your account, enter that number and your last name.
- Login and click “View my trip” to see your travel details.
- To rebook at a later time, use the “cancel the reservation immediately” option.
- An acknowledgment tab with the terms and conditions will be shown.
- Now, select “yes, cancel my reservation” from the list that appears.
To complete the cancellation procedure, you will receive a 13-digit ticket number. Keep this number on hand in case you need to rebook your Hawaiian flight in the future.
If I cancel my Hawaiian Airlines flight, what will happen?
Airline’s flight suspensions or schedule changes are entirely dependent on the sort of ticket you have purchased and whether or not it is a refundable one with Hawaiian Airlines. After the 24-hour time period has passed from when you bought the ticket, you cannot cancel your basic economy Hawaiian Airlines ticket for a refund.
Note: Keep in mind that, in accordance with TARC’s reporting, there is a 24-hour time period (ARC). If you’re flying from the United States, you can save money by making your reservations online.
If you purchased a Hawaiian Airlines non-refundable ticket, you would be responsible for paying a small fee. The cost of local and international tickets ranges from $200 to $500, depending on the length of the journey. After that, you’ll get an e-Credit for future Hawaiian Airlines flights worth the difference between your original ticket and the charge.
You have the option to cancel your Hawaiian Airlines refundable or flexible ticket at any time before departure and get a refund in the form of the original payment method.
Any appropriate fee difference (higher than $0) will be charged to the client when they change the date/flight, reroute, or other details on a ticket. As per Hawaiian airline’s change flight policy, flight changes are not eligible for a refund or credit if the new fare paid is less than the original fare paid.
How to Cancel my Hawaiian Airlines Ticket through its Customer Service?
If you are looking to cancel a Hawaiian Airlines ticket via the offline method, then take a brief look at the steps mentioned below:
- You need to start the process by dialing the Hawaiian Airlines helpline number.
- After that, you have to listen to the voice instructions carefully.
- You need to press the correct button by following the on-call voice instructions.
- It will lead you to connect with the Hawaiian Airlines customer service.
- Next, you have to address your Hawaiian Airlines booking details.
- And request for the cancellation.
You will soon get a notification from Hawaiian Airlines about your flight cancellation. If you need to cancel your flight or seek a refund, call the helpdesk at 1 860 590 8822 to learn how to do so.
Hawaiian Airlines Cancellation Policy Covid Update 2022
Due to increased travel restrictions, Hawaiian Airlines has changed its international, domestic, and neighbor island flight itineraries. Visit Hawaiian airline’s covid website at hawaiianairlines.com.au/coronavirus or hawaiianairlines.co.nz/coronavirus for additional information on airline schedule adjustments.
When there are schedule changes, GDS will notify agents with PNRs, and they will be obliged to take action.
As per Hawaiian airlines refund policy, airline Main Cabin Basic bookings haven’t been updated under COVID-19 changes regarding travel waivers. Thus they’re still offering to modify travelers’ reservations.
Hawaiian Airlines Ticket Refund Policy
If you already have canceled your Hawaiian Airlines booking and now you are looking to get a refund. Then firstly, you need to first learn about its refund policy.
Take a look at the important details which will explain to you about the Hawaiian Airlines Refund Policy,
- According to its refund policy, you can apply for a refund with the assistance of its customer service and official website.
- Get your money back for the non-refundable Hawaiian Airlines ticket within a day of ticket reservation.
- Make sure to apply for a refund within a day of booking; otherwise, you will not be able to get a refund for your non-refundable Hawaiian Airlines ticket.
- You will receive your refund within a week to ten business days.
To get in-depth info about the refund policy, you should communicate with its customer service, or you can also reach out to its official website.
How to Get a Refund from Hawaiian Airlines?
If you have learned about the refund policy of Hawaiian Airlines, let’s learn about the easy procedures that can assist you in getting a refund. Here are the proven methods which will guide you in the best possible way:
Online Method for Refund
- Firstly, you have to open its website on your device and successfully log into your verified account.
- Secondly, visit the “Manage Trips” page.
- Type the information of your canceled Hawaiian Airlines ticket.
- Scroll down.
- Now, you will find a button named “Refund.”
- Tap on it and follow the on-screen guidelines to complete the refund procedure.
Offline Method for Refund
- Let’s start this offline refund method by dialing the toll-free phone number of Hawaiian Airlines.
- Next, you need to listen to the voice instructions.
- Then, follow the instructions and press the key to connect with its customer service instantly.
- Once you get connected with Hawaiian Airlines customer service, you need to share the information about your canceled ticket.
- Lastly, request for a refund from its customer service.
How Can I Cancel a Hawaiian Airlines Ticket for Free?
Well, no one wants to spend unnecessary money. So, if you are the one who is searching for tips to cancel a Hawaiian Airlines ticket for free? Then, here are the important tips that can guide you:
- To cancel a Hawaiian Airlines ticket for free, you need to follow its 24-hours ticket cancellation policy.
- If the cancellation happens within a booking, you don’t need to pay any cancellation fees.
- Also, the travel class of Hawaiian Airlines is responsible for the free cancellation. So speak with the customer service of Hawaiian Airlines and get the info now.
Can I get a refund for my non-refundable Hawaiian Airlines ticket?
Yes, you can get a refund for your non-refundable Hawaiian Airlines ticket. To make this happen for real, you need to follow the Hawaiian Airlines 24-hours cancellation policy carefully. You should also look out its refund policy.
Is it Possible to get compensation from Hawaiian Airlines for the canceled flights?
Yes, you can get compensation from Hawaiian Airlines for your canceled flights. There are some circumstances and compensation advantages which you need to know.
Take a look at the details mentioned below,
- If Hawaiian Airlines cancels your ticket for any reason, you are eligible to get compensation.
- Also, if your Hawaiian Airlines flight gets delayed, you can get compensation.
- You will get compensation when your flight gets canceled due to natural disasters.
- In terms of compensation, You can get access to the VIP lounge at your airport.
- You will get early access to the next Hawaiian Airlines flight for your preferred destination.
- Accommodation facilities are also available in case of compensation from Hawaiian Airlines.
If you want to know more about the compensation, you should dial its customer service helpline number or check its website.