If you want to cancel your ticket with Singapore Airlines and search for the top guidance regarding Singapore Airlines Cancellation Policy, then you are at the right place. Being the top-most airline, Singapore Airlines understands its customer’s needs & requirements.
Therefore, they have established a cancellation policy that considers all aspects, which have been reformed by addressing Covid restrictions.
Please read the information below on Singapore Airlines cancellation policy, in which we will discuss the cancellation policy, cancellation fee, refund policy, etc.
Singapore Airlines Cancellation Policy
According to the cancellation policy of Singapore Airlines, you need to consider the following points if you want a full refund in case of flight cancellation.
- First, you can ask for a full refund if you cancel your booking within 24 hours of buying the ticket.
- In case of a refundable ticket, you can obtain the price of the key back to your original payment mode.
- If the customer does not purchase the non-refundable tickets, they can only get the tax price.
- Similarly, customers should apply for reservation cancellation within a specified period.
- If Singapore Airlines has cancelled your ticket, you can claim a refund.
- For example, if customers have tested positive for Covid, they can cancel their reservation and claim a refund.
- In a medical situation, you can check your documents with the airline and claim a refund.
- As per the airline’s cancellation policy, customers can rebook their flight on another flight or ask for a refund.
How Can Customers Make Flight Cancellation in Singapore Airlines?
It can be quite easy to cancel your reservation with the airline. Here are the two options you need to consider to cancel a Singapore Airlines flight.
Method 1: Cancel Flight Reservation Via Official Website
- First, visit the official website of Singapore Airlines.
- Second, select the “Manage Booking” tab.
- After that, you can cancel your booking through a booking reference or e-ticket number.
- Then, select the flight to cancel.
- Choose the option to cancel your ticket.
- At last, choose the submit button and wait for a confirmation email.
Method 2: Cancel Singapore Flight Via Call
- Firstly, you can call the Singapore Airlines customer service number (1-888-526-4112) to get assistance.
- Then, a customer executive will assign you.
- As you requested, they will ask for some details to start the cancellation procedure.
- Finally, the airline will notify you on your registered email ID once the cancellation process is done.
Method 3: Cancel Singapore Flight Booking At Airport
- You can easily cancel the flight by visiting the airport or Singapore Airlines booking office.
- Provide all your booking details to the person seated at the counter to proceed with your cancellation process.
Singapore Airlines 24 hours Cancellation Policy
Singapore Airlines has implemented a 24-hour revoke policy that forbids carriers from taking the cancellation fee.
It can only be possible when you cancel your reservation within 24 hours of buying it.
- Singapore Airlines accepts flight cancellation requests if the customer follows this policy and makes their flight cancellation within 24 hours.
- Therefore, passengers can modify their flight at a particular time without paying any extra or hidden charges.
- As per the 24 hours cancellation policy, if the customer cancels their flight booking on time, they can get their money back.
Note: This policy is applicable for both refundable and non-refundable tickets.
Singapore Airlines Cancellation Fee
The airline provides a payment structure for flight cancellation in which customers have to pay a fixed amount whether they choose an online or offline mode.
- As per the cancellation policy, customers can cancel their flights without paying any additional fee in some scenarios.
- There are some specific cancellation fees levied on rescinding your reservation.
- The cancellation fee depends upon the ticket class. For Example, Economy $100, Premium Economy $200, Business Class $300, First Class $300.
- If customers purchase Promo tickets, they are not eligible for a refund.
- The No-show fee depends on the cabin class.
- If you have insurance, you can save more.
What is the Refund Policy Of Singapore Airlines?
The airline made a Singapore Airlines refund policy to satisfy its passengers. Also, customers are facilitated with a travel voucher to book the next flight later in some cases.
- To qualify for a refund, customers must cancel their flight booking within the deadline stated on their reservation.
- If you have bought a flight ticket for a flight domestically or internationally, you may rescind your booking within 24 hours of booking without paying any penalty.
- The customer’s location finalizes the refund amount.
- The refund will be credited to your account within seven to fourteen days.
- If you booked your flight by cheque or cash, your amount could be transferred into your account within 10 to 20 days.
- Refunds will be given in the actual kind of payment method.
How to Get Refunds from Singapore Airlines?
In the Singapore Airlines refund policy, customers can claim a refund by an online method in which they need to follow the following steps. With this method, they can easily claim a refund without facing any hassle.
- Firstly, navigate to the official website of the airline.
- Then, choose the “Assistance Request Form” under “Travel Info.”
- After that, you can see three options. Select “Cancel My Booking For a Refund.”
- Afterward, it will place the refund form on a similar page that requires it to be done.
- Then, fill in all the required information in the state.
- Finely accept terms & conditions, and confirm by clicking the “Submit Button.”
- Later on, you will receive your refund in your account.
As a result, if you still face issues after reading the above information, you can contact our live person, who is available 24/7 to assist you. To collect more information, call our customer service number or send queries on our provided mail id.
Frequently Asked Questions
See Singapore Airlines Related Links
See More Airlines Cancellation Links
- Volaris Cancellation Policy
- Qatar Airways Cancellation Policy
- Copa Cancellation Policy
- Aeromexico Cancellation Policy
- Avelo Cancellation Policy
- LATAM Cancellation Policy
- SAS Cancellation Policy
- Silver Airways Cancellation Policy
- Avelo Cancellation Policy