Sun Country Cancellation & Refund Policy
Do you wish to reschedule your flight to Sun Country? For a better understanding of Sun Country flight cancellation policy, see the highlights.
- Passengers who cancel their flight tickets within 24 hours of purchasing them can receive a full refund and will not charge a Sun Country flight cancellation fee.
- If you cancel your Sun Country flight after 24 hours but within seven days after purchasing your ticket, you will be charged an extra fee.
- Sun Country’s flight cancellation processes may be completed online at the company’s website.
- If the passenger satisfies the requirements, the airline will begin the refund procedure, which will take 56 working days to be refunded to the source of payment.
Sun Country 24 Hour Cancellation Policy
Sun Country has developed a 24-hour cancellation policy to make travel easier and less stressful for customers. However, travelers get a 24-hour risk-free window to submit their flight cancellation requests to Sun Country airlines under Sun Country’s 24-hour cancellation policy. You can easily avoid Sun Country cancellation penalties if the flight is cancel within 24 hours of the booking date.
Travelers who miss this window but still wish to cancel their Sun Country flight will have to pay additional costs, such as the Sun Country Cancellation Fee, which is based on various criteria.
How do I Cancel Sun Country Airlines Tickets?
If you have purchased a ticket with this airline and cannot board due to unforeseen circumstances, you may easily cancel your reservation.
Follow the procedures outlined below to complete this task online.
- Firstly, Visit the airline’s official website.
- Select the desired flight option and then the trip type.
- Now you must put in the departure and arrival points.
- Then, Choose “Cancel” from the drop-down menu.
- Fill in the PNR number.
- You must now enter your first and last names exactly as they appear on your passport.
- Fill in the buyer’s name, billing address, and travel money.
- Finally, to finish the procedure, click ‘CANCEL.’
Via a Phone Call
You may also cancel your tickets by calling Sun Country Airlines. One of the Sun country airline agent will contact you who will assist you in starting the cancellation process. But first, they’ll need some personal information from you, such as your name and order number. The agents will next determine whether or not your ticket is eligible for a refund. They will begin the procedure on your behalf if your ticket is qualified. They will require you to pay a Sun Country Airlines cancellation charge after the process has started.
At the Airport
In case of any difficulty in understanding the above process, you may visit the nearest airport. Then, to cancel your price tag in person, go to the Sun Country Airlines price tag reserving counter or the Airport Ticket Office. A government agency in charge of aviation will request a few pieces of information from you. After submitting these details and payment of the cancellation charge, your funds will be returned to the bank account or credit/debit card you used to e-book your airline tickets.
For both domestic and international flights, Sun Country Airlines has imposed cancellation costs. Please read the guidelines below if you are unfamiliar with Sun Country Airlines international flight cancellation costs.
If a ticket cancellation request is filed after 24 hours as a risk-free cancellation, a 100 USD to 500 USD Sun Country Airlines cancellation charge applies. Sun Country Airlines may charge you a 100 USD to 400 USD cancellation fee if you cancel your flight less than 24 hours before your planned flight departure. After canceling your flight ticket, you can also seek a cancellation.
Sun Country Airlines Refund Policy
In addition, the airline has a unique return policy. However, Take a look at the following points for additional information about Sun Country Airlines ticket refunds and policies:
- Sun Country Airlines’ return policy states that if you cancel your ticket within 24 hours of booking, you will receive a full refund
- You must pay a specific amount as a cancellation charge if you cancel your ticket 24 hours after purchasing. The airline will take this amount from your fare and credit your account with the remainder
- The airline provides travelers with several options for canceling their trips. You may cancel your ticket either online through “Manage my trip” or using the app
- To check the progress of your cancellation and refund, go to the airline’s official website’s “Manage my Booking” area
- Within 45 working days, the airline will credit or refund the money to your account
Is it true that all Sun Country flights are refundable?
If you cancel your reservation within 24 hours of making it on the internet or with the staff, you will receive a full refund.