American Airlines Group Travel Booking
- 1 American Airlines Group Travel : Terms & Conditions
- 2 What should I know about American Airlines Group Travel?
- 2.1 How to Purchase a American Airlines Group Travel Tickets?
- 2.2 How do I Book American Airlines Group Travel?
- 2.2.1 What are the important terms to know about American Airlines Group Reservations?
- 2.2.2 What is Group 4 on American Airlines?
- 2.2.3 How can I Get Group 4 on American Airlines?
- 2.2.4 Can I make American Airlines Group Travel Changes?
- 2.2.5 What is the American Air Group Travel Cancellation Policy?
- 2.2.6 How much does American Airways Group Travel cost?
- 2.2.7 How late Can I book American Group Travel?
- 2.2.8 Frequently Asked Questions:-
- 2.2.9 See More Related Post Link
Suppose you are willing to explore another part of the world with a group of people. You can easily book a group trip for your friends and have a memorable trip. In this blog, we will let you know all the details, minor to major, that will help you make a wise decision to make American Airlines group travel bookings.
We had some pre-assumed scenarios as plans are subject to changes, cancellations, and rebooking, and many factors may affect your journey. So, please put on your seat belt as we fly you toward the summary of terms and conditions that apply to all group travel on American Airlines.
American Airlines Group Travel : Terms & Conditions
If you are willing to know about the Group & Meeting Travel terms & conditions of American Airlines, then below is the complete ticketing information:
- Passengers need to make electronic ticketing.
- Passengers can purchase the group tickets through the authorized agency or by calling the
- American Airlines group reservations number 800-433-1790 or +1-860-590-8822. They can also use the Meeting Services at 800-433-1790.
- As per the Secure Flight Program, the TSA (Transportation Security Administration) needs Secure Flight Passenger Data (SFPD) from American Airlines.
- This data includes the full name of the passenger (the name must be in the government-verified ID), details of the DOB, gender, and TSA-certified Redress Number (if needed).
- Passengers who have AAdvantage® membership should save their Secure Flight.
- Passenger Data to their registered account by visiting aa.com/secure flight or www.tsa.gov/secureflight. Also, the booking agency is responsible for including all SFPD.
- Passengers with AAdvantage® membership will receive mileage on Group & Meeting Travel contracts.
- If you have an AAdvantage® membership, then you can upgrade your booking.
- No value booking is allowed for both areas, and we offer assured fares only for to/from the Caribbean (consisting of SJU, STT, and STX), Mexico, India, the Pacific, China, Israel, Latin America, and Europe.
- Passengers can fly on American Airlines, oneworld® alliance partners, and American Eagle only.
- Issue the flight ticket with the passenger’s coupon that shows $0.00 (no value) and the portion of the auditor showing the contracted fare that includes all the applicable taxes and surcharges.
- Also, passengers need to remember that the fare calc line should appear on the auditor’s coupon. No markup and commissions are allowed.
- The contracting agency should make the changes and/or issuance of tickets.
- Lastly, connect with the American Airlines Ticketing Help Desk to get better instructions for ticketing.
What should I know about American Airlines Group Travel?
American Airlines Group Travel is an amazing feature in which you can travel with your group. With the AA group travel, you will get your hands on the multiple advantages of making your travel experience amazing. But the only condition of this service of American Airlines, you need to have at least ten members in your group.
Without ten people, you are not allowed to book the group travel ticket on American Airlines. Also, group travel booking on American Airlines will enable you to change the passenger’s details multiple times.
How to Purchase a American Airlines Group Travel Tickets?
Do you want to plan a trip with your group? Are you seeking to make the American Airlines Group Booking? If yes, but the problem is, you don’t know the ideal procedures that can assist you in getting your hands on the best deals.
Here in this blog, you will learn the methods that can successfully guide you to make a group travel booking on AA. Have a look at the booking procedures mentioned below:
- To purchase the group flight tickets on American Airlines, you need to choose its official website for the easy process.
- Let’s start by signing into your account. After that, you have to click on the “Advanced Option” and select the group booking.
- Now, search for the destination where you want to visit with your group. Here, you will find a list that appears on your screen.
- Open the list and select the perfect AA flight for your group travel. Fill in the complete details of your group members and add more facilities based on the members’ choice.
- Lastly, pay for the group tickets to confirm your booking.
- AA customer service can also help you in purchasing the group flight ticket. After you dial the official customer service phone number of American Airlines, you need to click the ideal key to connect with its customer service.
- Now, you have to request for the group booking via its executive.
- Next, you have to share all the details about the members of your group.
- Lastly, pay for the booking to confirm your group ticket.
After completing these procedures, you will receive a notification from American Airlines about your group travel booking details.
How do I Book American Airlines Group Travel?
Are you among the passengers who want to book American Airlines Group Travel? If yes, then you should look at the steps mentioned below:
- AA customer service can also help you in purchasing the group flight ticket.
- Firstly, dial the American Airlines Group phone number 800-433-1790 or +1-860-590-8822.
- Secondly, you need to click the ideal key to connect with its customer service.
- Now, you have to request the group booking via its executive.
- Next, you have to share all the details about your group members.
- Lastly, pay for the booking to confirm your group ticket.
After completing these procedures, you will receive a notification from AA about your group travel booking details.
What are the important terms to know about American Airlines Group Reservations?
If you are purchasing the group travel ticket from American Airlines, then you need to keep these important terms in your mind:
- Group traveling with American Airlines needs at least ten people.
- You can purchase the American Airlines Group Travel ticket in advance for 11 months.
- From American Airlines, you can get a ticket for free whenever you purchase group travel tickets.
- You can also make changes to the passengers’ details for free before the scheduled flight departure.
If you want to know more about the ultimate terms and conditions of group travel booking in American Airlines, then you should speak with its customer service whenever you need.
What is Group 4 on American Airlines?
In American Airlines, you will find that the boarding process is divided into nine groups. The group from one to four are in the priority lane, and five to nine are in the main lane during boarding time.
So, if you are willing to know about Group 4 on American Airlines, then here are some of the important facts that you should know:
- You don’t need to wait in the queue.
- You can directly go to the Priority lane.
- Easy boarding process.
Here are eligibilities to get into the American Airlines Group 4:
- Purchase priority boarding
- Become a Gold AAdvantage Member
- One World Ruby membership
- Premium economy class passenger
How can I Get Group 4 on American Airlines?
Here are the important tips that you can use to get Group 4 on American Airlines:
- If you book your American Airlines ticket in premium cabins, then you can get Group 4.
- If you have a subscription to One World Ruby membership, then you can get Group 4.
- AAdvantage membership holders and JetBlue elite status holders can get Group 4.
- If you have an active military ID, then you can get Group 4.
- Corporate travelers can get Group 4 on American Airlines.
- Purchase the priority boarding to get Group 4.
How does boarding work on American Airlines? Now, let’s check the criteria for boarding depending on the type of American Airlines fare and the allotted Group. American Airlines have a set pattern to onboard passengers on flights. All American Airlines flights start boarding passengers 30- 50 minutes and end 15 minutes before the aircraft’s scheduled departure time.
|American Airlines Group Number||Fare Type||Boarding Pass Type|
|1st Group||Business and First Class fares||
|2nd Group||Business fares (3- class)||
|4th Group||Premium Economy class (Travellers who purchased priority boarding feature)||
|5th Group||Economy class with Main Cabin Extra||
|6th Group||——————–||AAdvantage Members|
|7th Group||Economy fares without additional features||Passengers with Group 7 seat reservations|
|8th Group||Basic Economy (To/From South America & Europe)||Passengers with Group 8 seat reservations|
|9th Group||Basic Economy (within United States, Central America, Canada, Caribbean & Mexico)||—————–|
Can I make American Airlines Group Travel Changes?
Yes! You can change your American Airlines travel itinerary but under certain guidelines. Mostly, your American Air Group Travel change eligibility depends upon the highest Class of fare type included in your bookings. Want to know more about when and how to make changes? Check out the read below:
- Firstly, changes in routes, dates, timings, passenger names, and service class made 90 days before your scheduled departure are not subject to additional charges.
- However, you are required to make the payment for fare differences that may occur during modifications.
- Next, first-time name changes per ticket in group reservations are free of cost.
- Subsequently, any further changes in the passenger’s name on flight tickets, passengers are subject to a nominal change fee.
- Therefore, no changes are allowed if you are just two days away from the scheduled flight departure.
- Also, for destination and date changes, passengers must pay the fare difference with surcharges.
- Moreover, if your fare type f is not allowed to make changes, you can cancel your itinerary and book new Group reservations.
- Lastly, only American Airlines or American Eagle authorities can make name changes to passengers’ flights when tickets are bought directly from the official site of the airlines.
To know more about your eligibility, contact an American Airlines expert at 800-433-1790.
What is the American Air Group Travel Cancellation Policy?
Until now, we learned about American Airlines’ Change policy for group travellers. But what if your plan takes an opposite turn, and now you want to cancel your whole itinerary? We will guide you through the American Air Group Travel Cancellation policy so that you can act accordingly. So, let’s dive in:
- Firstly, if you plan to book a group reservation for less than 10 people, your entire itinerary will get canceled automatically.
- Additionally, you won’t get any refund if your reservation gets canceled as it contains 9 people or fewer.
- Similarly, if the passenger fails to make the complete payment for the Group trip after the initial deposit and crosses the deadline, then the booking confirmation will get canceled.
- Further, due to some reason, if the passenger wants to cancel a portion of the Group Travel; they may do so 90 days or more before the scheduled departure.
- However, the airlines will hold a certain amount as a holding fee and refund the canceled flights.
- Therefore, cancellations of more than 10% of group travel passengers between 89- 30 days before scheduled departure are eligible for a refund only on the unticketed portion.
- Also, cancellations within 30 days of departure are not permitted for refund.
- Lastly, last days changes in group travel will incur additional cancellation and holding fees.
How much does American Airways Group Travel cost?
To make reservations for Group Travel on American Airlines, you must pay a deposit depending on the highest fare class on your Group travel booking request. Following is the precise data on how much it will cost for each fare type:
- Economy Class will cost $100
- Premium Economy will cost $150
- Business or First Class will cost $200
- First Class will cost $400.
How late Can I book American Group Travel?
You can last make reservations for American Group Trip before 45 days of flight departure. As per the rules and regulations of American Airlines, passengers are subject to paying a deposit amount depending on the highest reservation class on their itinerary.
However, if you book your Group Travel less than 30 days before the scheduled departure, you will be entitled to pay a complete balance amount to make reservations.
Frequently Asked Questions:-
The best way to make group reservations is to contact the airlines by dialing the American Airlines reservation number at 800-433-1790.
Check in and arrive at the airport at least 2 hours (if traveling within the U.S.) or 3 hours (if traveling outside the U.S.) before your scheduled departure time. Advance check-in helps to make the travel journey hassle-free and more comfortable.
Group travel is when a group of passengers (10 or more) are booked together on one itinerary to arrive at the same destination. Many airlines, including American Airlines, allow a minimum of 10 passengers to get reserved on the same booking under an American Group trip flight.
Call on American Airlines local reservation number at 800-433-1790. You will then get a live representative to book your group travel.
Passengers who have Executive Platinum membership can board Group 1. You can go with your Platinum Pro and Oneworld Emerald membership in Group 2. American Airlines Platinum and Oneworld Sapphire with Mid-tier elites will go to Group 3. American Airlines Gold, Oneworld Ruby, and JetBlue Mosaic, with the lowest-tier elites, will go to Group 4.
Call American Airlines group travel phone number 800-433-1790 or +1-860-590-8822 to get complete assistance for group travel with AA.
If you are a U.S. military member with military I.D., business class passenger, Executive Platinum member, and first-class passenger, then you can board group 1 on American Airlines.
American Airlines Platinum and Oneworld Sapphire with Mid-tier elites will go to Group 3.
All the AAdvantage members can get Group 6 on American Airlines.
American Airlines Gold, Oneworld Ruby, and JetBlue Mosaic, with the lowest-tier elites, will go to Group 4. With group 4, you can get priority boarding on American Airlines.